• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 184 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 18 2017 17:47 GMT
#701
On March 19 2017 02:46 Tumblewood wrote:
my trust of rayn has gone down to 1% since yesterday
his pushes just make me uncomfortable. especially the part where he calls malongo scum (which i am still really not seeing?) and even without him on the wagon it gets 5 votes. something is up
plus i see him winning this argument with onegu all of a sudden and ugh i need to go but it is all sorts of bad i am voting and then i am outie outie
trust me on this one. but maybe not too much



No one wins a argument with onegu...
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 17:48 GMT
#702
That was to Onegu.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 17:50 GMT
#703
Tumblewood is lost in translation..
table for two on a tv tray
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 18 2017 17:51 GMT
#704
1. Scum Lurk.
5. Koshi sees im Lurking

4.Im doing this and normally scum do this but im not scum.

Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 17:53 GMT
#705
On March 19 2017 02:51 Onegu wrote:
1. Scum Lurk.
5. Koshi sees im Lurking

4.Im doing this and normally scum do this but im not scum.


Yeah it doesn't make him scum because noone says that as scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 18 2017 17:53 GMT
#706
yo. It's possible I won't be caught up for deadline. Beginning to read but there is a good chance I'll just have to sheep someone.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 18 2017 17:55 GMT
#707
On March 19 2017 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 02:51 Onegu wrote:
1. Scum Lurk.
5. Koshi sees im Lurking

4.Im doing this and normally scum do this but im not scum.


Yeah it doesn't make him scum because noone says that as scum.



Sure they do. It takes pressure off of them because you give bad answers to questions that arent asked yet so that they arent asked.
Try TL Mafia!!!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 17:56 GMT
#708
hmmmm. i'm cool with rayn's read on tw.
tw being suspicious as hell of one of the few ppl to have a tr on him, also kinda makes him more town imo.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 17:59 GMT
#709
wait, wat?
tw is voting rayn together with mal? da fuq? Oo
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 18:00 GMT
#710
tw can you please explain your malongo tr?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 18:00 GMT
#711
On March 19 2017 02:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 02:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 19 2017 02:51 Onegu wrote:
1. Scum Lurk.
5. Koshi sees im Lurking

4.Im doing this and normally scum do this but im not scum.


Yeah it doesn't make him scum because noone says that as scum.



Sure they do. It takes pressure off of them because you give bad answers to questions that arent asked yet so that they arent asked.

I am sorry i lied a little. Yes, you do that. Noone else does.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 18:01 GMT
#712
On March 19 2017 02:56 disformation wrote:
hmmmm. i'm cool with rayn's read on tw.
tw being suspicious as hell of one of the few ppl to have a tr on him, also kinda makes him more town imo.


Agreed on the last point especially.

Dunno what to make of Onegu right now. He's made a strong stance but I'm not convinced. I can maybe see a point for Blue being overly self-aware if I squint through a shot glass but that's not scummy by itself. An incidental tell to support a larger case at best.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2017 18:01 GMT
#713
##UNVOTE

This firewall tanked my mafia time last night and this morning almost certainly going to be gone at EOD as well, wedding in ~3 hrs.

I think my case on Calix still has merit, but I can see no one was really interested, and I know I don't have time to push it through the more active players today, so I'm going to shelve it and make my vote more useful.

On March 19 2017 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:15 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:10 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


If you're already using pre-flip associations and getting tunnel vision re: me before anyone has even flipped then your reads are going to be so off it's not even funny.

What do you actually think of Malongo himself? Why exactly he is null to you?

Why wouldn't he be null? This is a weird concept, since people are null by default, but here goes.

He's null because he hasn't done anything relevant or important yet. He said something interesting about not liking the speed at which Damdred and disformation wagons grew. I like these kinds of observations, all else equal, but he didn't do anything with it and his vote on ray had no serious motivation behind it.

So the sum of his actions is... nothing. He made a potentially interesting observation and did nothing to make it actually interesting. He voted for some guy for no particular reason. It's a bunch of air. Null.

Like if Eden says this he literally must think my case is crap because my case on Malongo is based on something he found slightly townie.

He doesn't think Damdred (who i am voting for) is mafia.

Xatalos (who was and is my third scumread) is his top townread.

Why am i town in Eden's eys? That's basically everything i have done in this game, called these three people out.

I disagree with your reads all the time lol. I've learned not to let that affect my read on you. My heuristics might be outdated, but when you're mafia you tend to be disproportionately forceful in tone compared to the strength of your argument. You'll push speculative reasons as though they were absolute fact and effectively bully-pulpit the thread and shove people into lining up behind you. When you're town, whether or not I agree with your direction in the thread, I at least get the sense that you're treating your arguments with the respect they deserve instead of demanding an undue amount of it from the other players.

I think your play this game has been much more in line with the town description than the mafia description. I bet you'll even agree. So even though I don't like your Malongo case or Xatalos scumread, I can still easily be comfortable calling you town.

As for Damdred, I didn't say that I don't think he's mafia, just that he didn't make an impression one way or another. I'm still not really prepared to say that he isn't, either. Just seems like he's said a lot of words and made a lot of posts, but very little has made a strong impression either way. I'll go and reread his filter and try to develop a more crystallized opinion of him for you though, since that's your wagon for today and I trust your motivations.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2017 18:03 GMT
#714
People I wouldn't lynch today:
disformation
Koshi
rayn
Xatalos
Eden

That list is way shorter than I thought. No bueno
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 18:05 GMT
#715
I am fine withthat as for now. Although i don't know what i would do as mafia since when i started playing again (in my finished games) i haven't been mafia and i don't really care about driving conversation. I just dump down my reads and then people believe it or not and i don't care.

All in all my townplay now is very different from what it used to be let's say 2yrs ago.
table for two on a tv tray
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 18:08 GMT
#716
On March 19 2017 03:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 02:56 disformation wrote:
hmmmm. i'm cool with rayn's read on tw.
tw being suspicious as hell of one of the few ppl to have a tr on him, also kinda makes him more town imo.


Agreed on the last point especially.

Dunno what to make of Onegu right now. He's made a strong stance but I'm not convinced. I can maybe see a point for Blue being overly self-aware if I squint through a shot glass but that's not scummy by itself. An incidental tell to support a larger case at best.

dunno. it is an interesting find and a very onegu thing to pick that up/point that out. just help me too much with figuring onegs alignment out. xD
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 18 2017 18:09 GMT
#717
You'll push speculative reasons as though they were absolute fact..

Actually this isn't as good as i first thought it looks. There are nothing but speculative reasons in mafia especially in D1 and i always push my reasoning as a fact regardless of alignment because i don't see why i (or anyone) should trust a read the person in themselves doesn't even look like balieving on.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 18:12 GMT
#718
On March 19 2017 03:08 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:01 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 02:56 disformation wrote:
hmmmm. i'm cool with rayn's read on tw.
tw being suspicious as hell of one of the few ppl to have a tr on him, also kinda makes him more town imo.


Agreed on the last point especially.

Dunno what to make of Onegu right now. He's made a strong stance but I'm not convinced. I can maybe see a point for Blue being overly self-aware if I squint through a shot glass but that's not scummy by itself. An incidental tell to support a larger case at best.

dunno. it is an interesting find and a very onegu thing to pick that up/point that out. just help me too much with figuring onegs alignment out. xD


As I've only played with Onegu once before, can you explain what you mean by 'a very Onegu thing'? lol
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 18:15 GMT
#719
On March 19 2017 03:12 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 03:08 disformation wrote:
On March 19 2017 03:01 Calix wrote:
On March 19 2017 02:56 disformation wrote:
hmmmm. i'm cool with rayn's read on tw.
tw being suspicious as hell of one of the few ppl to have a tr on him, also kinda makes him more town imo.


Agreed on the last point especially.

Dunno what to make of Onegu right now. He's made a strong stance but I'm not convinced. I can maybe see a point for Blue being overly self-aware if I squint through a shot glass but that's not scummy by itself. An incidental tell to support a larger case at best.

dunno. it is an interesting find and a very onegu thing to pick that up/point that out. just help me too much with figuring onegs alignment out. xD


As I've only played with Onegu once before, can you explain what you mean by 'a very Onegu thing'? lol

not that easy to explain. oneg loves to change up his meta and doing the "unreadable" thing on purpose.
but he loves picking up on scumslips and weird wordings like that. so it strikes me as a very onegu thing to do.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 18:17 GMT
#720
so I guess i can with confidence say that oneg didnt give his account to someone else. xD
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 51
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 108
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
hiko1240
Beastyqt392
DeMusliM246
XBOCT215
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe122
XaKoH 109
C9.Mang0104
QueenE82
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 38m
Online Event
17h 38m
FEL
22h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.