• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7013 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 16:51 GMT
#461
Maybe... But why pull his reasoning for Damdred's vote out of non-existent content when there was plenty of content I had already posted -.-

In any case unvote. It makes more sense now that it was all about explaining Damdred's possible motivations rather than "throwing dirt" at me to support a wagon.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 16:53 GMT
#462
Aight. I am also leaving work in 5 and have to get groceries omw home.
Will update my reads n stuff later.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 16:56 GMT
#463
I'll refresh myself from the brainfuck for a while. I'll be back later tonight.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 17:01 GMT
#464
On March 18 2017 01:18 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:56 darthfoley wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
you can poke holes in my TvT argument but I know I'm right, I've never missed a read like this. and if you are baffled by how else disfo could respond to an accusation, look at what I've done all game


can you summarize your thoughts on the game atm: lynch trains/reads/no lynch circle for you, etc?

calix & disfo are town
I liked dbs but that read's back to null again after a disappointing continuation
malongo is a slight town lean
I like rayn and xata by gut buuut I can't explain why
Damdred is ok? Koshi too
no one who is actually playing is striking me as scummy so I might just park my vote on onegu


Skimming the thread while catching up but TW might be town for that last line. I'm having similar thoughts about the thread too TBH.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:01 GMT
#465
Could you please put actual votes in the actual game thread too Xatalos?
I know it's annoying when host wants to be lazy and use a voting thread but it's not much effort from us to put votes here too.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:02 GMT
#466
On March 18 2017 01:26 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 01:18 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:56 darthfoley wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
you can poke holes in my TvT argument but I know I'm right, I've never missed a read like this. and if you are baffled by how else disfo could respond to an accusation, look at what I've done all game


can you summarize your thoughts on the game atm: lynch trains/reads/no lynch circle for you, etc?

calix & disfo are town
I liked dbs but that read's back to null again after a disappointing continuation
malongo is a slight town lean
I like rayn and xata by gut buuut I can't explain why
Damdred is ok? Koshi too
no one who is actually playing is striking me as scummy so I might just park my vote on onegu

Explain to me why you think i am town when i have called out people you are townreading and you said you cannot make a good read on vets so far?

ah yes I forgot that part where townies normally agree with me and like me!
you are saying smart shit, sometimes, and actively hunting, mostly, but I have no evidence so I am still cautious

Thats not what i asked.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:03 GMT
#467
Because Tumble, you stated that:
- Vets are too hard to read at this point
- People who rayn is calling scum i think are town

How do you come to conclsuion i am leaning town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:05 GMT
#468
If i am mafia why can't i be saying "smart shit" on townies (which is something you basically said is a possibility ifyou read my last post)?
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 17:05 GMT
#469
I hate it when I skim-read to catch up because there's like, six pages in ~1 hour and most of it turns out to be a rehash of the Xat/ disfo miscommunication thing so you'll have to reread again.

What I did get out of that was disfo doing shit without needing someone ramming a stick up his arse, at least.

##unvote
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:09 GMT
#470
On March 18 2017 01:56 Xatalos wrote:
I'll refresh myself from the brainfuck for a while. I'll be back later tonight.

Damdred will lynch you for this, beware!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:10 GMT
#471
At least denounce you.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:24 GMT
#472
Maybe Calix is mafia after all. Or Tumblewood. Idk.
I find it quite irritating he got out of her scumread on disformation and then has nothing to say about anything in thread. Like there LITERALLY has to be mafia posting in the thread even in case of Rels + Onegu being 2/3 scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:24 GMT
#473
she*
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:25 GMT
#474
Or if she doesn't, then why doesn't she claim Rels/Onegu/Eden are the scumteam?
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 17:25 GMT
#475
PSA: Eden actually posted in that mess.

On March 18 2017 00:19 darthfoley wrote:
on page 15 but I don't like how disformation is scum reading me for one one-liner early game when I realized I was wrong about something.

also the fact that I am somewhat suspicious of calix, disformation brings up kinda the same points on her, then scum reads both of us. just weird progression overall.

I agree with those who said Tumblewood's entrance was scummy. His initial reasoning for any reads seemed pretty bleh


A not-terrible post from darthfoley. #371 (post about Mal) is also similar to what I am thinking. Maybe too similar? Dunno, I feel like I am agreeing with too many people this game already or vice versa, lol.

2. I get so fucking triggered anytime one of you fuckers uses anal/cursing/emotion to town read someone. It's literally the easiest thing to do over forum mafia. ASK LIGHTNINGSTRIKE THEN ASK ME AND RELS IF IT IS A TOWN TELL


Ahahahahaha

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2017 00:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 23:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i'll stop because i don't like put 1 hr effort into my posts that could be written in 5 minutes.

First of all there is this:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

Now the red part doesn't make any sense since the green part is the correct answer here. There is absolutely no reason to ask disformation WHAT he thinks of what Eden did. You either call him mafia for making something out of something NAI (which disformation didn't) or you realize it doesn't mean anything. If you want to ask something, you ask "why are you making something out of a thing that's completely not alignment indigative?".

Basically what Damdred did is he gave disformation a question where every answer disformation can possibly give is wrong. And that's not what townies do.

On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

Also this is very much bs right here. He is either saying:
- DBS is a suspect because he hasn't posted for 12 hrs (which is jsut bullshit), or
- it's not actually alignment indicative (which makes the "read" bullshit)



Second order of business is this post:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.

I have huge problems with the red parts in this post. Last game Malongo played he went straight to scumhunting. This game (which is also closer to his last scumgame here). The red flags are:
- There is no reason to call Darthfoley town just because he is calling Malongo mafia
- There is no reason to assume disformation and Damdred are town just because there are people voting for them

The same thing appears in Malongo's scumgame. He finds some NAI narrative that makes no sense at all and makes "reads" based on it. He isn't basically trying to find mafia. He is just talking nonsense.

The third thing that sticks out to me is Xatalos. There are a couple of problems in his posting:
- He thinks i am trolling (which he should know i never am), well not really trolling, he thought i wasn't saying anything when clearly i was in every single one of my posts
- I don't see any sort of direction in his posting, basically i don't understand what he is doing
- He has somehow come to a conclusion that everyone is scum/null reading me which is not true since only Malongo is "scum"reading me and Koshi is clearly townreading me



Other than that:
DBS is quite clearly town
Koshi is town
Calix is most likely just over-eager town
I don't have any problems with disformation
I don't have any problems with Darthfoley
I don't have any problems with Tumblewood
Onegu is his basic non-entity-self
I somehow thought Eden could possibly be town for his opener but i am not sure why anymore. So idk about him.


I don't like this post much. It basically feels like forced/fake aggro. Pushing a pool of players with any reason, no matter how (in)significant, just to push them.

1) The Damdred part is very weak. First of all, it's a bit too much to say that Eden's opening was obviously 100% NAI. In addition, even if it was 100% NAI, it's not a scummy thing to ask people for opinions on a sudden "big event". Their reaction could be possibly more significant than the event itself. Especially if there isn't much else to talk about yet.

2) On second thoughts, the Malongo part isn't that bad. Just not strong/convincing.

3) As for the points on me... I'm not sure how not decrypting his roleplaying posts or "not having an agenda" are scummy things to do. I would think the scum team would be much more likely to do either of those.

I assumed the votes were troll votes since they were unreasoned and accompanied by Murloc sounds.

(Rayn: I must have missed Koshi town reading you. Not sure if it was before my post though. In any case, an exception doesn't overrule the general sentiment.)

-> At first I was half-convinced rayn was scum, but now I'm not sure again.


I thought this post by Xatalos was really townie since his progression from "rayn's mafia" to "wait, not so sure" throughout the post seems genuine.

This disfo/ Xat thing seems incredibly overblown. I hope we're finished with that now, lol.

Anyway, I'm a bit conflicted at the moment. On the one hand, most players seem townie and are agreeing with each other, having similar thoughts, etc. I can see TW, DF, disformation, etc, being townies. On the other hand, it seems too easy for the low-posters to have the majority of the scummers. Stellar logic here, I know, but whatever.

Dunno, maybe I am just paranoid.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 17:26 GMT
#476
On March 18 2017 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Maybe Calix is mafia after all. Or Tumblewood. Idk.
I find it quite irritating he got out of her scumread on disformation and then has nothing to say about anything in thread. Like there LITERALLY has to be mafia posting in the thread even in case of Rels + Onegu being 2/3 scum.


I was catching up again as I said in my post?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:27 GMT
#477
On March 18 2017 02:25 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 23:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay i'll stop because i don't like put 1 hr effort into my posts that could be written in 5 minutes.

First of all there is this:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

Now the red part doesn't make any sense since the green part is the correct answer here. There is absolutely no reason to ask disformation WHAT he thinks of what Eden did. You either call him mafia for making something out of something NAI (which disformation didn't) or you realize it doesn't mean anything. If you want to ask something, you ask "why are you making something out of a thing that's completely not alignment indigative?".

Basically what Damdred did is he gave disformation a question where every answer disformation can possibly give is wrong. And that's not what townies do.

On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

Also this is very much bs right here. He is either saying:
- DBS is a suspect because he hasn't posted for 12 hrs (which is jsut bullshit), or
- it's not actually alignment indicative (which makes the "read" bullshit)



Second order of business is this post:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.

I have huge problems with the red parts in this post. Last game Malongo played he went straight to scumhunting. This game (which is also closer to his last scumgame here). The red flags are:
- There is no reason to call Darthfoley town just because he is calling Malongo mafia
- There is no reason to assume disformation and Damdred are town just because there are people voting for them

The same thing appears in Malongo's scumgame. He finds some NAI narrative that makes no sense at all and makes "reads" based on it. He isn't basically trying to find mafia. He is just talking nonsense.

The third thing that sticks out to me is Xatalos. There are a couple of problems in his posting:
- He thinks i am trolling (which he should know i never am), well not really trolling, he thought i wasn't saying anything when clearly i was in every single one of my posts
- I don't see any sort of direction in his posting, basically i don't understand what he is doing
- He has somehow come to a conclusion that everyone is scum/null reading me which is not true since only Malongo is "scum"reading me and Koshi is clearly townreading me



Other than that:
DBS is quite clearly town
Koshi is town
Calix is most likely just over-eager town
I don't have any problems with disformation
I don't have any problems with Darthfoley
I don't have any problems with Tumblewood
Onegu is his basic non-entity-self
I somehow thought Eden could possibly be town for his opener but i am not sure why anymore. So idk about him.


I don't like this post much. It basically feels like forced/fake aggro. Pushing a pool of players with any reason, no matter how (in)significant, just to push them.

1) The Damdred part is very weak. First of all, it's a bit too much to say that Eden's opening was obviously 100% NAI. In addition, even if it was 100% NAI, it's not a scummy thing to ask people for opinions on a sudden "big event". Their reaction could be possibly more significant than the event itself. Especially if there isn't much else to talk about yet.

2) On second thoughts, the Malongo part isn't that bad. Just not strong/convincing.

3) As for the points on me... I'm not sure how not decrypting his roleplaying posts or "not having an agenda" are scummy things to do. I would think the scum team would be much more likely to do either of those.

I assumed the votes were troll votes since they were unreasoned and accompanied by Murloc sounds.

(Rayn: I must have missed Koshi town reading you. Not sure if it was before my post though. In any case, an exception doesn't overrule the general sentiment.)

-> At first I was half-convinced rayn was scum, but now I'm not sure again.
[/spoiler]

I thought this post by Xatalos was really townie since his progression from "rayn's mafia" to "wait, not so sure" throughout the post seems genuine.
[/QUOTE]
Why? He called me scum after.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 17:29 GMT
#478
The way the post was structured in terms of how he viewed you. So he has a general idea of how he views you, then he goes through your points and then expresses doubt. He didn't tailor his post to paint you as scum or revise the first few lines to fit his 'new' conclusion or anything like that.

I think that's way more likely to come from town unless Xatalos consciously chose to structure his post that way as mafia.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:29 GMT
#479
On March 18 2017 02:26 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 02:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Maybe Calix is mafia after all. Or Tumblewood. Idk.
I find it quite irritating he got out of her scumread on disformation and then has nothing to say about anything in thread. Like there LITERALLY has to be mafia posting in the thread even in case of Rels + Onegu being 2/3 scum.


I was catching up again as I said in my post?

The point was if you're tunneling one person as mafia (which isn't unreasonable for a scum person to do) you don't focus on other people's posting. I know because i do that as mafia myself sometimes, well used to. And got caught for it.

So it fits you being mafia (not saying you're mafia for it).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 17:30 GMT
#480
On March 18 2017 02:29 Calix wrote:
The way the post was structured in terms of how he viewed you. So he has a general idea of how he views you, then he goes through your points and then expresses doubt. He didn't tailor his post to paint you as scum or revise the first few lines to fit his 'new' conclusion or anything like that.

I think that's way more likely to come from town unless Xatalos consciously chose to structure his post that way as mafia.

Yes, but he called me possible mafia after that.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 156
RuFF_SC2 147
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14094
Rain 2254
Artosis 575
Shuttle 238
NaDa 27
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3955
Counter-Strike
taco 421
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox801
Mew2King128
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor947
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv709
JimRising 644
PiGStarcraft339
C9.Mang0337
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV289
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP86
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra751
• Day9tv709
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.