• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13819 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 15:45 GMT
#381
Oh and

Calix NO
Foley NO(?)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 15:47 GMT
#382
Well, foley needs more looking
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 15:47 GMT
#383
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 15:47 GMT
#384
On March 18 2017 00:44 darthfoley wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
my contextual use of the word anal in my previous post leaves a lot to be desired


>.>
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 15:51 GMT
#385
On March 18 2017 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.

No. I understand the doubting on the DBS read. DBS is more likely town than mafia, way more likely. But if he is mafia, he had it pretty easy so far.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 15:51 GMT
#386
On March 18 2017 00:47 Xatalos wrote:
Well, foley needs more looking


go right ahead and look!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 15:52 GMT
#387
On March 18 2017 00:36 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, rayn, you said disfo had no problems. Isn't it a bit hard to just ignore him like that? He did basically make up things I never said and also acted very defensive/tense when just questioned. Those are at least slight problems in my eyes.

I am not sure where he made up something, could you point me out to that?
Being defensive/tense has nothing to do with alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 15:52 GMT
#388
inb4 rels posts 4 hours before the deadline
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 15:52 GMT
#389
On March 18 2017 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.


Hmm. I guess that's an OK point.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 15:53 GMT
#390
On March 18 2017 00:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:28 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 17 2017 21:16 disformation wrote:
though i'd like koshi to explain why he switched from damdred to oneg like that.

Onegu is always a good place to leave your vote while rereading.

but what made you want to switch off of damdred in the first place?

Sleeping. And wanting to read the game with a "fresh" mind.

Hm. Fair enough. Imo scum is less likely to reevaluate reads like that.
On March 18 2017 00:43 darthfoley wrote:
As for Damdred/disformation: atm I think there are better lynch options. I feel like i've played 3 games in which disformation doesn't really have a good day 1 as town, but makes up for it as the game moves on.

I'm still quite nervous about Calix's and Damdred's interactions so far. Something just feels off, but I don't have a gotcha! quote to explain it.

These posts also blow

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 23:50 Tumblewood wrote:
ALSO disfo v calix is a TvT argument. no way scum!disfo goes into an argument against someone way more widely TR b/c he knows he won't win


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:14 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 17 2017 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 17 2017 23:50 Tumblewood wrote:
ALSO disfo v calix is a TvT argument. no way scum!disfo goes into an argument against someone way more widely TR b/c he knows he won't win

This isn't a good argument. If disformation is scum regardless of how widely townread Calix is he has to go into the argument with him because Calix is calling him mafia. Why wouldn't disformation go into argument with Calix if Calix is mafia and he is town? That would mean that Calix' argument is bs so NOT going into an argument with him makes no sense.

this is based off of the assumption that calix is town (duh, anyone so anal is probably town). also scum can totally ignore the accusation. it wasn't exactly threatening and the omgus defense is mostly a last resort.
seeing two people go at it without interacting with the rest of the thread is a tell I will always call


1. Of course scum!disformation would go into an argument with one of the primary people scum reading him. What is he supposed to do? Ignore it and try to indirectly buddy her? This is such a crap reason to town read a veteran player.

2. I get so fucking triggered anytime one of you fuckers uses anal/cursing/emotion to town read someone. It's literally the easiest thing to do over forum mafia. ASK LIGHTNINGSTRIKE THEN ASK ME AND RELS IF IT IS A TOWN TELL

The triggered part make me smile. Less likely to be scum. Lemme unvote.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 15:53 GMT
#391
On March 18 2017 00:52 darthfoley wrote:
inb4 rels posts 4 hours before the deadline

Make it 1 hour.

And inb4 he is the leading wagon 20 mins before deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 15:53 GMT
#392
On March 18 2017 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:36 Xatalos wrote:
By the way, rayn, you said disfo had no problems. Isn't it a bit hard to just ignore him like that? He did basically make up things I never said and also acted very defensive/tense when just questioned. Those are at least slight problems in my eyes.

I am not sure where he made up something, could you point me out to that?
Being defensive/tense has nothing to do with alignment.


On phone right now, but read my filter - later part
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 15:53 GMT
#393
##vote Malongo btw
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 17 2017 15:54 GMT
#394
you can poke holes in my TvT argument but I know I'm right, I've never missed a read like this. and if you are baffled by how else disfo could respond to an accusation, look at what I've done all game
good times for all
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 15:54 GMT
#395
On March 18 2017 00:52 darthfoley wrote:
inb4 rels posts four1 hours before the deadline

fixed.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 15:54 GMT
#396
On March 18 2017 00:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:52 darthfoley wrote:
inb4 rels posts 4 hours before the deadline

Make it 1 hour.

And inb4 he is the leading wagon 20 mins before deadline.


yea that's more accurate lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 15:55 GMT
#397
fuck. got ninjaed by koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 15:55 GMT
#398
On March 18 2017 00:51 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.

No. I understand the doubting on the DBS read. DBS is more likely town than mafia, way more likely. But if he is mafia, he had it pretty easy so far.

But there is no reason to doubt a townread on him atm. You jsut don't "doubt" something unless they do something scummy (which is not something DBS has done). Especially coming from Damdred who has a tendency to afk for large amount of times in games lately. It's just bs to even imply DBS could be mafia for that because it's never something that is associated with one's alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 15:56 GMT
#399
On March 18 2017 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
you can poke holes in my TvT argument but I know I'm right, I've never missed a read like this. and if you are baffled by how else disfo could respond to an accusation, look at what I've done all game


can you summarize your thoughts on the game atm: lynch trains/reads/no lynch circle for you, etc?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 15:57 GMT
#400
The only thing i see Xatalos is you saying "disformation was describing I said things I didn't" and i don't know which those things are.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech142
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6487
qojqva1383
Dendi969
Counter-Strike
fl0m114
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1200
crisheroes856
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1229
DeMusliM254
Livibee187
Liquid`VortiX126
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS85
Hui .75
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6699
League of Legends
• Jankos1880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV224
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 7m
INu's Battles
22h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.