• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 184 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 15:57 GMT
#401
On March 18 2017 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:51 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.

No. I understand the doubting on the DBS read. DBS is more likely town than mafia, way more likely. But if he is mafia, he had it pretty easy so far.

But there is no reason to doubt a townread on him atm. You jsut don't "doubt" something unless they do something scummy (which is not something DBS has done). Especially coming from Damdred who has a tendency to afk for large amount of times in games lately. It's just bs to even imply DBS could be mafia for that because it's never something that is associated with one's alignment.

Not true. You have to factor in afkness. My best games have been when I made a list and constantly updated that list. If a person didn't post during a long period he automatically moves down the list. This way mafia players that had a good moment have to keep turning up and perform.

If DBS doesn't post tonight. He falls low very fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 15:57 GMT
#402
Also throwing out a plea for Eden to come do something
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 15:58 GMT
#403
On March 18 2017 00:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The only thing i see Xatalos is you saying "disformation was describing I said things I didn't" and i don't know which those things are.

I think he means this:
On March 17 2017 07:25 disformation wrote:
Was expecting something better tbh.
Like something about Eden baiting with setup talk and xata instantly being like "so to make it official: you are either bsing or are one of these blue roles?"

the part in " ". i already explained how it came to that a few times though
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 15:59 GMT
#404
Calix
DBS
rayn
darth
Xata
Damdred
Tumblewood
disfo
Rels
Eden1892
Onegu
Malongo

Something like this.

##unvote
##vote Malongo
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 15:59 GMT
#405
On March 18 2017 00:57 darthfoley wrote:
Also throwing out a plea for Eden to come do something

this would be nice indeed.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 15:59 GMT
#406
The whole chain of events should be in my filter. Disfo even admitted that it was all something he "pulled out of thin air" -which I'm still baffled by and unsure how to judge it
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 16:01 GMT
#407
TBH I'm also baffled by how you missed one of the biggest events in the thread, rayn, yet blamed me for ignoring your Murloc messages..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 16:02 GMT
#408
kinda confused myself now. cause i made a pretty big/nice post trying to explain all that stuff earlier.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 16:03 GMT
#409
Hmm. I think I have 90 minutes left and then I am gone for something like 27h30m at least. Like... I should be home for deadline but I could not be home. But normally I should have at least 30 minutes. Can't imagine us eating later than 22h00 my time. And very maybe this night when I am home on time. I should be. But I really want to go to bed early today. 00:00 latest.

Shower now. Ask me stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 16:03 GMT
#410
On March 18 2017 00:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:51 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.

No. I understand the doubting on the DBS read. DBS is more likely town than mafia, way more likely. But if he is mafia, he had it pretty easy so far.

But there is no reason to doubt a townread on him atm. You jsut don't "doubt" something unless they do something scummy (which is not something DBS has done). Especially coming from Damdred who has a tendency to afk for large amount of times in games lately. It's just bs to even imply DBS could be mafia for that because it's never something that is associated with one's alignment.

Not true. You have to factor in afkness. My best games have been when I made a list and constantly updated that list. If a person didn't post during a long period he automatically moves down the list. This way mafia players that had a good moment have to keep turning up and perform.

If DBS doesn't post tonight. He falls low very fast.

See your last conclusion is okay. Damdred's conclusion however is that DBS has already fallen on the list because he could be sleeping or working or whatever....
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 16:03 GMT
#411
On March 18 2017 01:02 disformation wrote:
kinda confused myself now. cause i made a pretty big/nice post trying to explain all that stuff earlier.


Which in turn made me even more confused than at the start >.> But I kind of gave up on trying to understand, since apparently there was no real thought behind it
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 16:04 GMT
#412
I don't think there is anything alignment indicative in that event except for Damdred. I don't think that's what disformation was doing.
table for two on a tv tray
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 16:05 GMT
#413
On March 18 2017 01:03 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 01:02 disformation wrote:
kinda confused myself now. cause i made a pretty big/nice post trying to explain all that stuff earlier.


Which in turn made me even more confused than at the start >.> But I kind of gave up on trying to understand, since apparently there was no real thought behind it

me: [image loading]
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 16:05 GMT
#414
On March 18 2017 01:03 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. I think I have 90 minutes left and then I am gone for something like 27h30m at least. Like... I should be home for deadline but I could not be home. But normally I should have at least 30 minutes. Can't imagine us eating later than 22h00 my time. And very maybe this night when I am home on time. I should be. But I really want to go to bed early today. 00:00 latest.

Shower now. Ask me stuff.

Vote for Damdred or Malongo, i am 90% sure both are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 16:05 GMT
#415
On March 18 2017 00:51 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:47 Xatalos wrote:
Well, foley needs more looking


go right ahead and look!


On March 18 2017 00:47 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:44 darthfoley wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
my contextual use of the word anal in my previous post leaves a lot to be desired


>.>

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 16:06 GMT
#416
Disformation is not mafia. Even if what Xatalos says is right no mafia jsut straight up makes up shit on some random person at the start of the game.
table for two on a tv tray
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 16:07 GMT
#417
On March 18 2017 01:05 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:51 darthfoley wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:47 Xatalos wrote:
Well, foley needs more looking


go right ahead and look!


Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:47 Xatalos wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:44 darthfoley wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
my contextual use of the word anal in my previous post leaves a lot to be desired


>.>



How can I help you?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 16:08 GMT
#418
On March 18 2017 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:57 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:51 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:35 Koshi wrote:
@rayn. I am liking Damdred atm. This is a good post.
On March 17 2017 22:40 Damdred wrote:
I think mal posts are suspect and I think he ignored my post about who the scum were on dis and my wagons at the time having an easy time. Id put him in the scummy category.

Tumble is interesting I think, chides me for trying to form a town circle when that's exactly what I do early every game and I'm almost always right. I think it's just super weird way to go about it especially without explaining why I'm wrong on the vets I wanted to town read. Bottom of null for me.

As for your question xata, he just has no deviation from his story idk if I see scum doing it without trying to backtrack meh.

Also where did deep go, just kinda peace out once people stopped suspecting him and hasn't been back. Not saying lunch able just worrying.

I don't. The last part makes no sense and is not a reason to "doubt" anyone.

The Tumble read is also bad (as you pointed it out now). There is nothing weird in saying "these people are too good to be read town early on for their posting". There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing interesting in that, it doesn't mean anything since Tumble just pointed out (in case he is town - which i am quite sure he is) what he believes to be true, and it makes sense.

No. I understand the doubting on the DBS read. DBS is more likely town than mafia, way more likely. But if he is mafia, he had it pretty easy so far.

But there is no reason to doubt a townread on him atm. You jsut don't "doubt" something unless they do something scummy (which is not something DBS has done). Especially coming from Damdred who has a tendency to afk for large amount of times in games lately. It's just bs to even imply DBS could be mafia for that because it's never something that is associated with one's alignment.

Not true. You have to factor in afkness. My best games have been when I made a list and constantly updated that list. If a person didn't post during a long period he automatically moves down the list. This way mafia players that had a good moment have to keep turning up and perform.

If DBS doesn't post tonight. He falls low very fast.

See your last conclusion is okay. Damdred's conclusion however is that DBS has already fallen on the list because he could be sleeping or working or whatever....

Hmm. Ok. That is indeed true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 16:09 GMT
#419
On March 18 2017 01:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 01:03 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. I think I have 90 minutes left and then I am gone for something like 27h30m at least. Like... I should be home for deadline but I could not be home. But normally I should have at least 30 minutes. Can't imagine us eating later than 22h00 my time. And very maybe this night when I am home on time. I should be. But I really want to go to bed early today. 00:00 latest.

Shower now. Ask me stuff.

Vote for Damdred or Malongo, i am 90% sure both are mafia.

way ahead of you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 16:10 GMT
#420
On March 18 2017 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Disformation is not mafia. Even if what Xatalos says is right no mafia jsut straight up makes up shit on some random person at the start of the game.


I thought he lost track of his supposed thoughts / real events and too forcibly twisted the narrative or something. But now I'm not sure anymore. It's a big cluster*.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech128
Nina 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2231
Shuttle 1373
Bale 55
Dewaltoss 49
Snow 38
Noble 35
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor494
Other Games
summit1g8630
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft324
ArmadaUGS59
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta18
• Letter146
• Response 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo767
• Stunt175
Other Games
• Scarra732
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 11m
OSC
18h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.