• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 11:42 GMT
#1618
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 15:26 GMT
#1622
On February 11 2017 23:24 Grackaroni wrote:
If this team fails then the spy is super or sharkie.


So you put in two people you aren't even sure about? K
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 15:40 GMT
#1623
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 16:09 GMT
#1625
On February 12 2017 00:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.

My belief is that Sharkie is more likely town than you.

I'll call it OMGUS if the argument is literally "he was town reading me and then he accused me."

Yeah I am - minus the last part because you aren't a fucking mind reader and they never suggested a team until after the first mission passed and you gained cred from selecting the pasing mission.

You & Silver were both very confident that the scum was Sharkie and you were both connecting him with Artanisoul. I don't see why I wouldn't just let you guys fuck each other up rather than coming up with a theory that pissed all 3 of you off.

Your read is worse than OMGUS because you try to make it look like it was some great opportunity for me to turn on you at that moment when it was actually the opposite.


Who needs to read minds when I can just read posts? I asked active players who they thought should go on a team, oh look:

On February 02 2017 18:30 Silverika wrote:
You could put yourself, Rtani, and us or yourself Rtani, and Super. I think you said you had unresolved issues with those two? Or maybe yourself, Grack, and us.

~SilverWolf77


And you would not let us fuck up each other when you're spy with sharkie, simples. And if he isn't you're trying to portray the first team as all town and get on further missions. Also simple, and already mentioned. You can stop repeating questions now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 16:11 GMT
#1626
So yes you're still stating I made an all town team as spy knowing I'd be on the next mission.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 16:15 GMT
#1627
You'd be more credible stating I was spy with sharkie, but this? Just lol.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:13 GMT
#1632
Final words for postgame cred: My resistance picks.

Swika + RtaniSoul + SL + TW

I'm fairly sure that this passes.
Then you add me and the game is wrapped up. All troublesome choices like Grack/sharkie/super/emc are excluded.

This is the only team I'll ever approve.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:13 GMT
#1633
So pick one between SL + TW + me or Grack + sharkie/emc + superbia for spies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:35 GMT
#1635
On February 12 2017 04:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Final words for postgame cred: My resistance picks.

Swika + RtaniSoul + SL + TW

I'm fairly sure that this passes.
Then you add me and the game is wrapped up. All troublesome choices like Grack/sharkie/super/emc are excluded.

This is the only team I'll ever approve.

Why are you so sure on SL/TW being town?


Cause I'm so sure that the spies are spies
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:38 GMT
#1636
And yes that's my only reasoning you're getting today cause for the rest, you can go back and fucking read what I already posted.

I don't want to put more work into this game, I feel like the idiot who's trying hard while 50 % just slack off and still don't acknowledge what you're doing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 20:35 GMT
#1642
The entire game boils down to a simple question: Did I as spy nominate an all town as a means of getting included in the next when Swika looked sure that I would be on it?

If the answer is yes, scumread me and also go buy a tinfoil hat.
If the answer is no, townread me and scumread Grack or sharkie or both. That's where I'm at.

Until you answer this, any other questions are a waste of time. I want to make this game more straightforward.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 20:54 GMT
#1644
On February 12 2017 05:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
Vivax, I may not be asking these questions just to get a read on you but also because I could use the help actually reading them.


I admit I have the luxury of being this confident cause I know I cannot be spy. But that's why I'm pointing you towards that question.

Just let Gracks version of events seep in and ask yourself if that is really, really what I would do, as it's the opposite of the path of least resistance, no pun intended.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:00 GMT
#1645
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:09 GMT
#1647
On February 12 2017 06:06 sharkie wrote:
SL carees about the game? Since when? All he did since the fail was to put a team with him in it and asking us to accept it based on "come on resistance players, just go yolo mode"


Do you think a townie wouldn't say this in his position?

On February 10 2017 05:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 02:26 Tumblewood wrote:
sl has 0 analysis on players beyond x is bad, dumb, emotional, etc idk how anything about his tone + Show Spoiler +
which is basically the same no matter what
makes him townie with that


what yes i do. you just said a read I gave already. "vivax has never mantained this activity as scum" I literraly said that a few pages ago. I have said plenty of good things this game, people have just choose not to listen from early pretexts probably much incuraged by fucking scum


On February 10 2017 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
which in turn makes me not try very hard because whats the point?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#1651
no you can crawl right back into the hole you came from
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:31 GMT
#1668
On February 12 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:27 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
In a game where t1 is all town it's vivax/ec/tw


Great, now you agree with me as well (on the spies). Vivax will use this to further think his me/grack/super theory is sound haha...


Vivax' theory falls apart on the votes alone.


Last team was all town on the votes alone.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:32 GMT
#1671
On February 12 2017 06:31 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:27 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
In a game where t1 is all town it's vivax/ec/tw


Great, now you agree with me as well (on the spies). Vivax will use this to further think his me/grack/super theory is sound haha...


Vivax' theory falls apart on the votes alone.


Last team was all town on the votes alone.


Then the first team was as well z_Z.


That means votes alone are good for nothing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:32 GMT
#1674
On February 12 2017 06:32 Superbia wrote:
Dude how the hell do you explain grack and sharkie in a team and no fail vote?


You don't even read the fucking game why should I reply to you. I even made a nice list post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:35 GMT
#1678
Confirmed not reading or you would know that I depicted multiple scenarios, whereas you say I only see a Grack + sharkie scenario.

I wonder how RtaniSoul reads a superbia that doesn't even attempt to read the game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:36 GMT
#1681
On February 12 2017 06:35 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:35 Vivax wrote:
Confirmed not reading or you would know that I depicted multiple scenarios, whereas you say I only see a Grack + sharkie scenario.

I wonder how RtaniSoul reads a superbia that doesn't even attempt to read the game


Too late I was first. :D


Yea sure call my theory bad first then actually go read what the theories are. very credible
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1245
Liquid`Hasu760
Other Games
FrodaN2442
fl0m976
Beastyqt800
mouzStarbuck240
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS141
Mew2King55
Trikslyr47
Chillindude31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 34
• 80smullet 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9072
• WagamamaTV370
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 15m
INu's Battles
17h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.