• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 27 2017 09:23 GMT
#141
I still don't think if this is some bluff or if you genuinely think the first team should be RNGed. But I am triggered.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 27 2017 09:23 GMT
#142
still don't know*
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 09:28 GMT
#143
On January 27 2017 18:23 Superbia wrote:
I still don't think if this is some bluff or if you genuinely think the first team should be RNGed. But I am triggered.

[image loading]
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 27 2017 09:54 GMT
#144
Team draft pls
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 09:55 GMT
#145
On January 27 2017 17:51 Superbia wrote:
Also as obviously confirmed town I should be on every mission. Feel free to bring the heat and fight me if you disagree. :D


Why are you confirmed town?

(Challange accepted :p)
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 09:56 GMT
#146
On January 27 2017 18:00 Superbia wrote:
Also every mission is super fucking important. Do not vote yes on a mission because "We don't have any information yet." or "We need information". This is a fucking mafia sub site son. Sit down and play the game.

Pre-rant.


Now I want to vote yes on a mission and say that to fuck with ya
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 09:57 GMT
#147
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 09:58 GMT
#148
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
I'm here if people want to discuss shit.

Let's start off with CR being mafia.


I can agree on this I saw your reasons and it is why silverwolf and I scum read him. He also in that post when making it refers to the town as if he's is excluded from it
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:01 GMT
#149
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
And vivax being town.


Why is he town?

In regard to draft, can you explosion the choices or did you really do an rng?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 10:02 GMT
#150
On January 27 2017 19:01 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
And vivax being town.


Why is he town?

In regard to draft, can you explosion the choices or did you really do an rng?

I did not RNG.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 27 2017 10:03 GMT
#151
On January 27 2017 19:01 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
And vivax being town.


Why is he town?

In regard to draft, can you explosion the choices or did you really do an rng?


I like this post for meta reasons.

I like Vivax because he made some off-hand fight-me-esque comment towards CR. And certain other care-free comments.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 27 2017 10:07 GMT
#152
On January 27 2017 19:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:01 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
And vivax being town.


Why is he town?

In regard to draft, can you explosion the choices or did you really do an rng?

I did not RNG.


Care to elaborate? Or do you want to wait a little first?
Minimal effort.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:09 GMT
#153
On January 27 2017 15:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf


Yes, and that doesn't mean you blindly accept them all. That's playing against a town wincon and I wonder why you'd suggest that.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:11 GMT
#154
On January 27 2017 17:10 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 17:08 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


Why do ty refer yourself as not town here?


What do you mean?


When you talk about what town has to do to win, you act like you are not a part of town. You talk as though you are on the outside talking about what we should do.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:14 GMT
#155
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 10:16 GMT
#156
On January 27 2017 19:14 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77

Not interested in why you?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:19 GMT
#157
On January 27 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77

Not interested in why you?


Yes, but I know I'm town so I'm fine being on the mission. I am more curious about why someone with only one post this game like Tumblewood? I understand why you'd pick yourself, obviously.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:20 GMT
#158
On January 27 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77

Not interested in why you?


I am hence why I asked if rng or not. I'm still at work so me and silverwolf will sync in a few hrs I briefly spoke with her

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
January 27 2017 10:21 GMT
#159
On January 27 2017 19:19 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On January 27 2017 19:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77

Not interested in why you?


Yes, but I know I'm town so I'm fine being on the mission. I am more curious about why someone with only one post this game like Tumblewood? I understand why you'd pick yourself, obviously.

~SilverWolf77

I'm curious if anyone else figures it out first so I can give them free town points.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 10:26 GMT
#160
Lets just rng who goes on day one. vote me leader for that shit
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift2790
JimRising 452
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu772
Other Games
summit1g7124
shahzam500
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
ViBE45
JuggernautJason41
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra342
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Stellar Fest
14h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.