• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9560 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 04 2017 03:23 GMT
#801
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:34 GMT
#802
On February 04 2017 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.


That world probably means TW is probably spy though, if you look at rtanisouls earlier posts when they said they would approve Grack/silverika/TW.

And it would also mean that SL is town and that coming in occasionally to drop a turd of a post and then disappear is his most recent town play.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:40 GMT
#803
rtanisouls read on TW is generally sketchy as they went from top town at roughly the same time when Grack gave an argument for being resistnace, then said emc was mafia cause they included TW and I quote "when he was looking godawful".

They don't seem to be very intent on emphasizing TWs godawfulness though and their reason for not thinking they are spy given later is :

On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 03:41 GMT
#804
EBWOP

as they went from top town on TW


then said emc was mafia cause he included TW


reason for not thinking he is spy given later is :
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 04 2017 06:34 GMT
#805
On February 04 2017 12:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.


That world probably means TW is probably spy though, if you look at rtanisouls earlier posts when they said they would approve Grack/silverika/TW.

And it would also mean that SL is town and that coming in occasionally to drop a turd of a post and then disappear is his most recent town play.

I don't really mind Sicklucker's "turd dropping activity".

I just don't like that he's trying to portrays weird Silverika behavior as scum behavior when I think it's more likely to come from town when you think about it further.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 06:35 GMT
#806
On February 04 2017 15:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:34 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.


That world probably means TW is probably spy though, if you look at rtanisouls earlier posts when they said they would approve Grack/silverika/TW.

And it would also mean that SL is town and that coming in occasionally to drop a turd of a post and then disappear is his most recent town play.

I don't really mind Sicklucker's "turd dropping activity".

I just don't like that he's trying to portrays weird Silverika behavior as scum behavior when I think it's more likely to come from town when you think about it further.


Just the last day should be proof enough silverika is town to ANYONE as they questioned the team they were on.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 04 2017 07:55 GMT
#807
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


it probably wont pass based on how many votes it recieved. cant wait untill people start calling someone other then me a spy!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 04 2017 07:56 GMT
#808
On February 04 2017 12:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 12:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:08 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 12:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Yeah this is going to end badly.


Gives a good deal of info even if it fails though.

It means I can seriously consider the rtanisoul + sharkie spy world.

They better pass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was actually just thinking about that team.

I don't see why scum would ever vote up an all town mission since it wasn't clear who Silverika would choose.

Though to be fair I bet this would have passed if you had just nominated yourself, lol.


That world probably means TW is probably spy though, if you look at rtanisouls earlier posts when they said they would approve Grack/silverika/TW.

And it would also mean that SL is town and that coming in occasionally to drop a turd of a post and then disappear is his most recent town play.


why would I waste my time currently when no one respects what I have to say? my time will come the north shall rise again
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 08:00 GMT
#809
You tilt too easily at what others think of you just try to play your best game and provide solutions or make a nice list post like Grack. I'm reading your posts it's just that most of the time they are really random and contribute little. When you posted I also asked you something pretty simple a few mins later and you just vanished.

Literally had no idea whether you would approve or reject and that we should keep it secret is BS. We can't coordinate an entire town in thread to pretend to vote approve and then actually reject to uncover the spies.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:00 GMT
#810
People who believe the mission will fail:
Superbia
Grackaroni
sicklucker

- Why did two of you approve the team then? :o I approved the team since silver is my top resistance guy and Grack is voted by everyone else at least top2 resistance guy (I am still neutral to him though, obv. more favoured towards resistance)). Thus, if this team fails I am most definitely going to be the prime suspect. But even if the team does not fail I will still lose since some of you think there have been not enough rejections. That at least would be my thought of process going into voting for this team. Super earlier said this is going to be a win/win situation for him because of the video. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.

- Also how did we come from a Super/TW super activity to barely seeing them anymore? I know less and less what to think anymore.

- sicklucker: approving/rejecting keeping secret only works in real life scenarios imo. There is so much meaning lost when you type something instead of seeing your other players face to face. So I don't think you can avoid keeping it open that at all imo. In this setting the more you post the more information you give other players so that's why people who don't post a lot seem very suspect.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 09:21 GMT
#811
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:23 GMT
#812
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

Show nested quote +
. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

Show nested quote +
P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 09:29 GMT
#813
On February 04 2017 18:23 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p


But how can you think you will be discredited if you think the mission will pass?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:34 GMT
#814
On February 04 2017 18:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 18:23 sharkie wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p


But how can you think you will be discredited if you think the mission will pass?


Because I am the least resistance guy out of us three.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 04 2017 09:54 GMT
#815
On February 04 2017 18:34 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 18:29 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:23 sharkie wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p


But how can you think you will be discredited if you think the mission will pass?


Because I am the least resistance guy out of us three.


In %?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 04 2017 09:59 GMT
#816
On February 04 2017 18:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 18:34 sharkie wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:29 Vivax wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:23 sharkie wrote:
On February 04 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
The reason we believe the mission will fail are the approval votes. But ofc it might be too early to call it and it will actually pass.

However

. I think this is a win/win situation for the spies too as they definitely managed to discredit at least my position.


You are also sure the mission will fail by saying this and you don't really think about who you're gonna blame for it in your post.

P.S. Vivax I hate you for not choosing yourself over me.


????


No I don't think the mission will fail at all. Why should I think that? It has my best members on it..

If you had chosen yourself over me I would not be in that team! :p


But how can you think you will be discredited if you think the mission will pass?


Because I am the least resistance guy out of us three.


In %?


I mean in you guys views.

But if I had to guess percentages I'd say
silver 50%
Grack 40%
me 10%

From my perspective I am obviously 100% resistance haha (no duh).
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:16 GMT
#817
On February 04 2017 12:40 Vivax wrote:
rtanisouls read on TW is generally sketchy as they went from top town at roughly the same time when Grack gave an argument for being resistnace, then said emc was mafia cause they included TW and I quote "when he was looking godawful".

They don't seem to be very intent on emphasizing TWs godawfulness though and their reason for not thinking they are spy given later is :

Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 05:11 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 05:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


independent of the lexy, mostly agree with this...think i'd bump tumble up to EC level, though. probably. still weirds me out a bit to not have a tumble tunnel going...it was almost as reliable as an onegu tunnel once upon a time ^^

Agreed though I feel better on sharkie than vivax. I'm also feeling pretty confident on a sl/superbia/ec team based on their general lack of caring when things appear to be going south, the former two moreso than ec though. Also the superbia poking at sl thing just feels so scum on scum to me and I don't think super/tw are scum together so that moves tw up.

Vivax is very appropriately my tinfoil for if ec isn't maf.



??
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:22 GMT
#818
On February 02 2017 19:14 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:06 Vivax wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with what emc did he came into the thread yolo nominated a team, then readjusted it based on feedback. Nothing wrong with not being stubborn especially when he just came in as replacement.

Anyway this isn't just about the team I want but about the team that most of town can agree on.

TW, SL are staying out of it. That's not questionable atm.

Me, Grack, ika sounds tempting but includes me and that goes against my philosophy and I don't want to spend time arguing why I'm resistance anyway. Others can do that when they feel like noming me.

Grack, ika, super looks viable to me atm. Still paranoid of rtanisoul.

Even you shouldn't be able to ignore how Superbia and TW looked pretty awful near the end of the day and EC went
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

Which sounds pretty godawful to me.

Also why are you paranoid about us? Any reasons or just standard Vivax tinfoil?


oh, this. yeah...lol >< reading comprehension is still difficult for people. lex was saying that EC WAS stubborn, where you were arguing that he wasn't...tumble's been progressively dropping in our reads. not sure how that is 'sketchy' for you, but whatevs we still think this will pass, so y'all can tinfoil about all willy nilly if you like

lex would like to add he still doesn't see a tumble/super scum team when they had the opportunity others provided to townread each other, and he still feels super is scum. strongest scum for lex. i'll let him explain it cause he's now using me as a secretary -_-

^ agree super more likely scum than tumble, easily

^ still keeping sl as my most scummy >> mostly to annoy lex >> and now i'll remind lex i had super as scum before him >> for post-game cred when both turn out to be scum \o/

@.@ i'm literally getting hit with a stick right now
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:27 GMT
#819
Shortlist for Super being scummy:
Regular afkness
Broken promises of activity
Going hard on tumble whilst giving sicklucker a velvet glove treatment
On January 31 2017 07:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
yo super im drunk as fuck ama


who the mafia

On January 31 2017 07:30 Superbia wrote:
I'm not convinced of SL scum yet, but he has been superdisappointing.


Not bothering with Tumble at all despite scumreading him and being sent on a team with him
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.


Passivity in general and complete lack of caring for the game.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 04 2017 15:28 GMT
#820
On February 05 2017 00:27 RtaniSoul wrote:
Shortlist for Super being scummy:
Regular afkness
Broken promises of activity
Going hard on tumble whilst giving sicklucker a velvet glove treatment
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 07:03 Superbia wrote:
On January 31 2017 07:01 sicklucker wrote:
yo super im drunk as fuck ama


who the mafia

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 07:30 Superbia wrote:
I'm not convinced of SL scum yet, but he has been superdisappointing.


Not bothering with Tumble at all despite scumreading him and being sent on a team with him
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 17:56 Superbia wrote:
TW are you still mafia reading me?

I love how pretty much everyone is townreading both TW and myself and nobody gives a shit that we're scumreading each other.

Nice ANALysis.


Passivity in general and complete lack of caring for the game.


just as long as you stop hitting me with sticks ^^
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft505
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta106
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft519
PiGStarcraft505
RuFF_SC2 173
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1074
Hyuk 53
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox764
C9.Mang0293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 803
JimRising 556
Sick107
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo645
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 27m
Online Event
7h 27m
FEL
12h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.