• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:52
CEST 05:52
KST 12:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 21:58 GMT
#1278
boyoboy
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 22:07 GMT
#1281
On February 08 2017 07:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Guys
I believe at least one of silverika, grackaroni, sharkie and vivax is a spy.


Fucking explain this right now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 22:07 GMT
#1282
Where do you even get your reads from?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 23:32 GMT
#1289
I'm still mafia, SL?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:42 GMT
#1606
Wow that team may be okay
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:42 GMT
#1607
Interesting
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:43 GMT
#1608
My sporadic appearance mostly has to do with real life. And sometimes I just lose interest for a bit.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:45 GMT
#1609
Actually I'll take a look at grack's logic later today first. I'm a bit bothered by something
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:03 GMT
#1610
Like this is saturday, I'll be around for time to time if people have questions. But I generally do not have much time on the weekends. We can continue the discussion tomorrow/monday as well, if people want. I can nominate the same team then.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:04 GMT
#1611
On February 11 2017 20:03 Superbia wrote:
Like this is saturday, I'll be around for time to time if people have questions. But I generally do not have much time on the weekends. We can continue the discussion tomorrow/monday as well, if people want. I can nominate the same team then.


Response to rso's post on "this should be about super and super only"
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:16 GMT
#1612
On February 11 2017 19:45 Superbia wrote:
Actually I'll take a look at grack's logic later today first. I'm a bit bothered by something


Since the gf is currently on the phone, I'll elaborate a little bit:

I'm still a bit stuck on 99% mafia being on team 1. I may be reading a bit too much into WIFOM here, but the polarized votes, especially by scummy people, are so incredibly weird. Initially when making this post, I wanted to call out grack for a mafia WIFOM team.

However, Grack's theory is interesting. In a way that it is pretty shit and farfetched, but it showcases a townie mindset. If you think both your team mates are town, and you are town, how do you approach that vote? And that's it looks like he did. If it's a play, it's pretty good. But I actually like him as town at this point.

That does leave me stuck on the votes on team 1, and everything surrounding it (cough—I'm still reading a bit into the late modpost). I actually would prefer grack on the team without sharkie. I may be falling into a good WIFOM play here. But this is where my mind is headed atm.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:16 GMT
#1613
I'll revisit that thought hopefully later tonight. I'll also decide on my vote then.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:18 GMT
#1614
And with tonight I mean this evening, before the votes. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:31 GMT
#1615
Actually is Grack prone to this type of reading as mafia? Like both silverika and sharkie have had a very townie showing.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:32 GMT
#1616
Which would imply that this team suggestion is indeed WIFOM
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:32 GMT
#1617
o well, I'll decide this evening :p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:12 GMT
#1648
I have said way better things than sl lolol
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:13 GMT
#1649
I may actually vote not reject for once
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#1650
Vivax can you elaborate a little on "PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination"?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#1652
Like how does that make sense with both EC and I rejecting team 1 & 2? (wow I have to repeat myself a shitload)
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 121
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 444
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8173
Coldzera 713
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft290
Maynarde104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo964
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 8m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.