• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:29
CEST 22:29
KST 05:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12590 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXV - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:06 GMT
#674
There's no one left here.

I am the Doctor

This claim is very easily counter claimable and well worth it if I am scum. If there is no counter claim then for all intents and purposes I should be confirmed.

Swika town reads all of the people that agree with them and scum reads those that do not. At the rate we are going we will mow through the town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:08 GMT
#680
SW & ika
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:14 GMT
#690
On January 08 2017 06:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:06 Grackaroni wrote:
There's no one left here.

I am the Doctor

This claim is very easily counter claimable and well worth it if I am scum. If there is no counter claim then for all intents and purposes I should be confirmed.

Swika town reads all of the people that agree with them and scum reads those that do not. At the rate we are going we will mow through the town.


TPR claim with 3 hours left in the day? Fan-fucking-tastic.

Unless someone counterclaims then I'm moving my vote to Vivax. I prefer him over KSC.

I didn't know how active people were going to be at the end. Votes are stickier in newbie games.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:15 GMT
#695
This blame for this one is not falling on me lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:16 GMT
#698
On January 08 2017 06:16 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:15 Grackaroni wrote:
This blame for this one is not falling on me lol.


Your scum buddies told you to claim doc?

I mean if your town we have confirmed scum in the ohter.


He's not though, unfortunately.

But he will be lynched after.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:17 GMT
#699
But I do think that if he doesn't unclaim he should be the day 2 lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:25 GMT
#712
On January 08 2017 06:23 Calix wrote:
Why the fuck would a VT counter-claim Medic? That's extremely anti-town given that the Medic would likely die at night.

It happens very frequently.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:26 GMT
#718
On January 08 2017 06:26 darthfoley wrote:
So Grack has to be real doc or mafia, no?

Yes. I am not VT.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:26 GMT
#722
On January 08 2017 06:26 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:25 darthfoley wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:22 Vivax wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:21 darthfoley wrote:
I don't see the scum motivation for Grack to fake claim because the votes were tied at like 3

But I don't see the scum motivation for BTDT to cc as scum

But one has to be scum


No there are plenty of instances where VTs claim some PR for whatever reason


Why the hell would this ever happen. Also Grack saying to lynch BTDT after him doesn't make sense from VT POV because as VT he wouldn't know BTDT was lying


I want to see a game where it has happened here on this site

Look up any game with Raynpelikoneet.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:27 GMT
#723
On January 08 2017 06:26 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:23 Calix wrote:
Why the fuck would a VT counter-claim Medic? That's extremely anti-town given that the Medic would likely die at night.

It happens very frequently.


Are you thinking this is the case here then?

I'm super confused as to how people's first reactions to a cc situation is "both of them are town"

I believe so, yes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:32 GMT
#730
On January 08 2017 06:31 beentheredonethat wrote:
I will not be around at deadline as it is 01:00AM in the morning for me. Already saying this.

These guys will 100% lynch you tomorrow if you don't un-claim. And I think rightfully so.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:37 GMT
#737
On January 08 2017 06:35 Kmatt wrote:
Alright every time I go back to start reading 4 pages get tacked on the end (I'm on post 621 as of this reply) so I'm just going to take a moment to answer DF from earlier.

My shtick with Grace's nonsense wasn't that he had a feel/gut read on Vivax being town (as you said I had posted the same earlier), but that he claimed to have built this substantial case, hid it from the thread, had that stupid argument, postee his "evidence" of the read and only at the very end backtracked to say it was and gut read as null along. That's what got my goat, running circles only to conclude he made 90% of this case up.

Where did I claim that I had a substantial case for Vivax being town?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:42 GMT
#747
On January 08 2017 06:39 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:31 beentheredonethat wrote:
I will not be around at deadline as it is 01:00AM in the morning for me. Already saying this.

These guys will 100% lynch you tomorrow if you don't un-claim. And I think rightfully so.

No, I will be dead 100% in the night since I'm the doc and I will be shot.

Brilliant.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:50 GMT
#758
I don't think there was anything wrong with the timing of my claim. I believe I was in the vote lead with Silverwolf and ika both voting me. That probably wasn't going to end well for me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:52 GMT
#760
On January 08 2017 06:52 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:46 Calix wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:45 ika42 wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:43 Calix wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:38 Calix wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:34 Vivax wrote:
On January 08 2017 06:31 Calix wrote:
I think ika/ SW and myself are having the same culture shock tbh.

Fake ccs are extremely rare on our site.


I would trust BTDT to do such a thing cause he's 1) In two games, 2) His play is pretty f*ing weird this game and I don't know if he's a tilting town or rolled scum and sees no hope of winning or something.

I'm just ignoring the claims cause Grack imo is simply town, claim or not, and mafia will sort it out for us at night cause they'd be stupid not to kill a doctor.

As with most discussion around claims for lynching, it's mostly useless. I prefer sticking to the old plan and lynching Kelsier for his initial comment on the game and not being around as someone who is capable of caring as town.


No. One of them has to die because they'll cause too much disruption re: WIFOM.

Scum has RBer so they'll just claim that's why they were left alive and time will be wasted on discussing whether they're town or scum fake-claiming and blah blah blah.

I'd rather clear shit up right now.


Yes and spend the next two days on autopilot, and worst case they both flip town and town accomplished nothing besides mislynching the doctor while mafia can focus on picking off targets for their play and not their role.

In all bluntess: Your plan sucks


Obviously we wouldn't just focus on those two for two days, that's burning time.

But there is no way that both of them can be allowed to live and disrupt discussion. Optimal play is to lynch the guy who got cc'd. That much is clear to me.

If he's the real medic then we'll go from there and I'll try to keep the weird "woo VTs cc all the time" argument that you guys seem to be using in mind but as it stands, I cannot fathom how fucking bad a play that is for VT to do.


Oh trust me, if both are VTs (or even one of them and other is doc) there will be an uproar coming from me post game.


You know it's bad when I actually agree with you, lol.


bad is the understatemnt. Silverwolf would be wanting somoens head on a platter if its the case

I wouldn't want to be that guy.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:53 GMT
#761
Silverwolf/ika/Calix post game flaming session. Sounds pleasant.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:54 GMT
#762
I'll leave a list of reads at the end of the lynch. The scum reads will be much weaker than the town reads.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 21:58 GMT
#766
On January 08 2017 06:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:55 reps)squishy wrote:
I have found Grack suspicious in the past. Now he claims doctor. Then BTDT claims doctor as well. I do not think both of them are town. I do not like the disorder Grack has created in past. I believe it was a scummy move to create confusion and prevent progress. I have to go work in a few minutes so I am firmly going to vote for Grack.
##Unvote
##Vote Grackaroni


You sound like some bloated up politician just to jump on the most common pile. That makes this post pretty scummy.

Agreed on that post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 22:01 GMT
#770
On January 08 2017 07:00 Vivax wrote:
Hmm dunno I feel like I'm at a crossroads. Scumread squishy for that post or not, that's the question

You should probably be able to figure it out later. I had him in my town list previously.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 22:07 GMT
#775
On January 08 2017 07:04 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 06:50 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't think there was anything wrong with the timing of my claim. I believe I was in the vote lead with Silverwolf and ika both voting me. That probably wasn't going to end well for me.


Why do you think btdt is town cc?

Because they usually are. And he seemed townie to me earlier.

By not un-claiming though he is messing things up massively. Getting two townies lynched is not worth "saving the doctor from revealing himself."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 126
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4906
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g8017
Liquid`RaSZi2254
FrodaN1838
fl0m1368
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM476
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax198
Livibee194
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick959
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 21
EmSc Tv 21
EmSc2Tv 21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1544
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV365
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 31m
Replay Cast
2h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.