• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:42
CEST 08:42
KST 15:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7893 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXV - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 11 2017 01:39 GMT
#1201
On January 11 2017 10:35 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 10:29 B0stonSC wrote:
Now, while I am filter diving, what were everyone's thoughts on KSC? Was he scummy enough in your books to deserve a lynch?


Considering that he got replaced, I think it was just being super AFK. Granted Mafia can afford to sit back but I doubt that all three members have been silent.


kamtt what you think of the scum team that SW proposed?
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 11 2017 01:51 GMT
#1205
On January 11 2017 10:49 Damdred wrote:
Yeah DF reaction to the lynch and his going about the lynch doesn't feel exactly right so far to me.

Me being off the lynch is interesting though. Need to look at votes, but the throw awayb is interesting there.


same question (although slightly answered) what you think of SW team proposition?
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 11 2017 02:10 GMT
#1207
On January 11 2017 10:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 10:51 ika42 wrote:
On January 11 2017 10:49 Damdred wrote:
Yeah DF reaction to the lynch and his going about the lynch doesn't feel exactly right so far to me.

Me being off the lynch is interesting though. Need to look at votes, but the throw awayb is interesting there.


same question (although slightly answered) what you think of SW team proposition?


If me is scum which is possible I don't think he's scum with sw necessarily.

It's possible, it's a distancing tactic but I don't think a newb would do it here.

No then again hunting just based on teams won't win is the game here as a don't have that info so is weigh both separately atm which I will do shortly.


thats not what i mena, i mean the team of omg/calix/DF

i have her as town
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 11 2017 17:23 GMT
#1235
On January 12 2017 02:10 Damdred wrote:
I saw someone mention silver earlier as scum (I think) Why exactly? I read his filter and theres some really good things in their that I coudl see coming from town more than scum.

Reactions to whats going on in the thread
Reads accurate to what hes been talking about
Actual progression on the reads, good pressure to his scum reads

I really liked his filter honestly. Definatly going in the town pile today. I kind of want to put onegu in that pile as well


silverwolf is female fyi
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 11 2017 17:59 GMT
#1251
On January 12 2017 02:33 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 02:23 ika42 wrote:
On January 12 2017 02:10 Damdred wrote:
I saw someone mention silver earlier as scum (I think) Why exactly? I read his filter and theres some really good things in their that I coudl see coming from town more than scum.

Reactions to whats going on in the thread
Reads accurate to what hes been talking about
Actual progression on the reads, good pressure to his scum reads

I really liked his filter honestly. Definatly going in the town pile today. I kind of want to put onegu in that pile as well


silverwolf is female fyi


Whops well she ^_-

what do you think of silver?


ill wait till you read the iso

if you need to know now its town though
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:04 GMT
#1316
im gonna find the scum team post silver preposed cus im 100% banking on that not
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:05 GMT
#1317
On January 12 2017 09:04 ika42 wrote:
im gonna find the scum team post silver preposed cus im 100% banking on that now


fixed.
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:06 GMT
#1320
On January 11 2017 10:08 SilverWolf77 wrote:
What do people say to Calix, darthfoley, Onegu scumteam?



here it is,

at least one scum is gonna be in here. frankly i would not be surprised if its all 3 right now

im waiting on kmatt though becasue hes still an uncontested vig and i want to hear his thoughts
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:07 GMT
#1321
On January 12 2017 09:06 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 10:08 SilverWolf77 wrote:
What do people say to Calix, darthfoley, Onegu scumteam?



If you mean this. I am not sure tbh, why leave the vig alive in what is 100% mylo at this point?


simple: silverwolf was on the right track and that kamtt has nto bee around in the game.

ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:09 GMT
#1325
On January 12 2017 09:07 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 09:06 Damdred wrote:
On January 11 2017 10:08 SilverWolf77 wrote:
What do people say to Calix, darthfoley, Onegu scumteam?



If you mean this. I am not sure tbh, why leave the vig alive in what is 100% mylo at this point?


This is a good point.


you of all people should know this one calix...
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:19 GMT
#1331
On January 12 2017 09:15 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 09:09 ika42 wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:07 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:06 Damdred wrote:
On January 11 2017 10:08 SilverWolf77 wrote:
What do people say to Calix, darthfoley, Onegu scumteam?



If you mean this. I am not sure tbh, why leave the vig alive in what is 100% mylo at this point?


This is a good point.


you of all people should know this one calix...


What about why Vivax was killed then? You have him coming around on darth, he thinks onegu is town and he wasn't really scum reading Calix I believe at that point?

Right now gut feels like silver was killed cause he was the most town read person atm in the game.


she had two people voting her last phase

i explained the viv kill ealrier, he was on the right track/hinting PR with the "im gonan die"

the kill in general could of also been that he was defenednig grack and that 1g is scum. notice how he said "oh its auto" on day 2, he could of done some real scum hunting but didn't,
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:22 GMT
#1334
On January 12 2017 09:21 Damdred wrote:
By oh its auto you mean onegu saying that right?


yes
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:36 GMT
#1345
On January 12 2017 09:29 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 09:07 ika42 wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:06 Damdred wrote:
On January 11 2017 10:08 SilverWolf77 wrote:
What do people say to Calix, darthfoley, Onegu scumteam?



If you mean this. I am not sure tbh, why leave the vig alive in what is 100% mylo at this point?


simple: silverwolf was on the right track and that kamtt has nto bee around in the game.



I think it's more likely that SW was killed because literally 0 people scum read her and she was active


And that would not apply to the vig or me because?
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:41 GMT
#1348
On January 12 2017 09:26 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 09:21 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:12 Damdred wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:08 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 12 2017 08:47 Damdred wrote:
Also squishy is that all really alignment indicative? Sheeping isn't necessarily just something mafia or town does right?

It is NAI on its own. But if you connect the dots that he does not lead or push his own reads; it makes me feel weird. Since you are not seeing eye to eye with me it may just be my gut telling me then. But I feel he is trying to fly below the radar, and be another number in these townie lynches, rather than make his own arguments and risk being questioned.


I'm nto sure, sheeping isn't necessarily a scummy trait or following someone you think is town.

What do you think about his postings during hte night so far? Don't see any town indicators in it?


I believe his night posts were NAI

Anyway although I think DF is scummy, Onegu is my main read and I think it is way worse letting him go under the radar so
##Vote: Onegu


Would you really want to risk the game killing onegu today and him being town? Like I understand frustration with someone not really playing that much. But i'm not sure if him not necessarily playing in this situation is super indicative.



even so viv suspected him and then he died... SW suspected him and then he died....
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:49 GMT
#1352
On January 12 2017 09:45 darthfoley wrote:
wait Vivax never reads Onegu as scum. He town leans him


I though he read him as scum? I'll have to run a filther later
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 00:58 GMT
#1356
On January 12 2017 09:52 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 09:51 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:49 darthfoley wrote:
On the other hand, SW knows ika the best and is most likely to correctly scum read him. SW dies.


Except SW has town read ika from d1 into oblivion... so i'm pretty sure my tin foil falls apart lol


I don't need to be an expert on NKA to assume that SW didn't die because scum!ika was terrified that she would turn on him, lol.


Like it is possible that ika is scum given that he's just limped into the thread with shitty NKA and no backing but SW dying is definitely not a reason that factors into that.


You really don't know us then. In a world where I she is town and I am scum I would of left her alive or killed her n1.

If she's town reading me I would not kill her nor would she kill me.
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 01:00 GMT
#1357
Hell why couldnt you of killed sw calix?

I mean your reason applies to you as well
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 01:06 GMT
#1360
On January 12 2017 10:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 09:58 ika42 wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:52 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:51 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:49 darthfoley wrote:
On the other hand, SW knows ika the best and is most likely to correctly scum read him. SW dies.


Except SW has town read ika from d1 into oblivion... so i'm pretty sure my tin foil falls apart lol


I don't need to be an expert on NKA to assume that SW didn't die because scum!ika was terrified that she would turn on him, lol.


Like it is possible that ika is scum given that he's just limped into the thread with shitty NKA and no backing but SW dying is definitely not a reason that factors into that.


You really don't know us then. In a world where I she is town and I am scum I would of left her alive or killed her n1.

If she's town reading me I would not kill her nor would she kill me.


Don't worry, I don't care to.

Your post is WIFOM since it basically says "I wouldn't have done XYZ as scum" which cannot be proven one way or the other.

Kindly weigh in on the rest of the discussion if you don't mind.


about what? im going with silverwolfs reads
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 01:07 GMT
#1361
On January 12 2017 10:03 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 10:00 ika42 wrote:
Hell why couldnt you of killed sw calix?

I mean your reason applies to you as well


The levels of logical fallacy in this post are extremely high. My previous post stands and I'm not getting dragged into a discussion about NKA with a player who has yet to talk about anything substantial today.


your avoidance to answer the question is noted
ika42
Profile Joined January 2017
260 Posts
January 12 2017 01:18 GMT
#1366
On January 12 2017 10:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 10:06 ika42 wrote:
On January 12 2017 10:01 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:58 ika42 wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:52 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:51 Calix wrote:
On January 12 2017 09:49 darthfoley wrote:
On the other hand, SW knows ika the best and is most likely to correctly scum read him. SW dies.


Except SW has town read ika from d1 into oblivion... so i'm pretty sure my tin foil falls apart lol


I don't need to be an expert on NKA to assume that SW didn't die because scum!ika was terrified that she would turn on him, lol.


Like it is possible that ika is scum given that he's just limped into the thread with shitty NKA and no backing but SW dying is definitely not a reason that factors into that.


You really don't know us then. In a world where I she is town and I am scum I would of left her alive or killed her n1.

If she's town reading me I would not kill her nor would she kill me.


Don't worry, I don't care to.

Your post is WIFOM since it basically says "I wouldn't have done XYZ as scum" which cannot be proven one way or the other.

Kindly weigh in on the rest of the discussion if you don't mind.


about what? im going with silverwolfs reads


Your blind copying of a single "hey guys do you think DF/ Calix/ Onegu are the scum team?" post which she never elaborated on has also been noted, my dude.

There is no way for you to know why she posted that from the thread. There is no reasoning to "sheep"

Explain please.


She is dead and is town. Have no reason to not trust her reads at this point.

when have you seen me really elaborate on crap or have "strong reasons: on anything? you of all people know im a gut player
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 18m
Patches Events
8h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.