• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10063 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:37 GMT
#2677
On January 09 2017 19:33 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:29 Koshi wrote:
I'll just be here sitting in my new build palace* then*.

Tell me your role. Right now.

lol there are 5 unique roles. dafuq is this. Nothing in my PM says I can't roleclaim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:37 GMT
#2678
Like... If we all roleclaim it is a 50/50 and we got a ml?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:47 GMT
#2681
On January 09 2017 19:45 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:37 Koshi wrote:
Like... If we all roleclaim it is a 50/50 and we got a ml?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. However we might have more interests than just lynching red depending on our role.

Yes. You are a scrub.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:49 GMT
#2683
Well. I already claimed my 50% lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:17 GMT
#2698
LoL... Well hosts fucked up.
Quite amazing to tell me nothing about the setup in a lovers game.

Claiming 3p. I don't exactly know what happens when it is 2vs2 in the night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2700
Like.. I don't even know what this game was supposed to be. You guys are pairs that can just claim your color and rank? And then you need to make sure your pair wins? And then I have to be a jackass that counterclaims 1 role? And then the pair that I didn't counterclaim always not loses?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2702
On January 09 2017 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 20:17 Koshi wrote:
LoL... Well hosts fucked up.
Quite amazing to tell me nothing about the setup in a lovers game.

Claiming 3p. I don't exactly know what happens when it is 2vs2 in the night.


Tell me what exactly it is you do in the night. I 100% believe you are 3p, but I wasn't aware we really had things that happened during the night

I have no idea dude. I have no idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:25 GMT
#2704
On January 09 2017 20:21 ExO_ wrote:
What makes you think it's a lovers game btw?

It is obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2706
Well. It probably isn't because the game is retarded if it is.
But you people are confirming to each other and knew there was something with my role pm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2707
On January 09 2017 20:25 ExO_ wrote:
either way idk what happens when we get down to a 2 vs 2 and tie. Guess we'll find out after you die Koshi, though I highly suspect it won't just go down this way.....actually the more I think about it the more it makes me nervous that you have some sort of secret ability

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2708
I am pretty sure hosts fucked up though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2709
Or this is part of the bastard part.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:31 GMT
#2711
On January 09 2017 20:28 ExO_ wrote:
actually I had no idea about your role PM, I literally just tunneled you immediately knowing that you wouldn't be a good leader for our country. I know the only person who would be a good leader

Yes. I know. It is obvious. You guys are confirming to each other. And you are doing that with 3 people. So the 4th will as well. The setup is broken. Maybe I am the jester or something. But also that doesn't make sense.

Let's say I am "mafia". What is my gameplan? I counterclaim 1 pair? How stupid is that? It is a 50/50 and the pair I don't cc get a free win?

And I didn't even get your role pms. So I didn't even had a clue it was pairs. I just had my role pm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:34 GMT
#2715
On January 09 2017 20:31 Superbia wrote:
I will buy your vote koshi

Actually that is the only thing left in this game to do.

You guys suck up to me and I let the pair win that I like the most.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:35 GMT
#2716
I like this setup.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:36 GMT
#2717
I don't understand why it was a "secret" who was paired with who though. Like... maybe the pairs are actually the same... And you people kinda counterclaim each other. There are 2 green heirs and 2 green nobles and a mafia.

But then the hosts should have told me that so I could also claim green.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:41 GMT
#2719
Nha if this is actually a real game we will need to vote with 3 vs you 2.

That is the only real setup possibly left.

That it in reality is 3 vs 2
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:41 GMT
#2720
confirmed 2 vs confirmed 2 vs 1

does not make any fucking sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:42 GMT
#2721
most likely hosts wanted to make something but didn't think it through and the setup is false.

Like.. what do you think this is?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:47 GMT
#2724
wait... Killing me is wrong right? Because when I am alive D2 (there is no night btw) then I can't win because I am always vs a team that is with 2? How does that work?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
Replay Cast
6h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.