• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:07
CEST 12:07
KST 19:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12614 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 172 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2017 15:54 GMT
#2981
On January 10 2017 22:35 disformation wrote:
Well the last nuke we saw didnt kill.

but yeah. I'll probably just have to nuke grack.


Why would you nuke grack again???
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 15:57 GMT
#2982
On January 10 2017 09:18 cakepie wrote:
The Gods deem a Change in Play



Welcome to Ouija Scribing Ceremony


Everyone has gathered in the lobby of the town hall for this event.
An official government augur steps up to the board to operate it.

A chill descends over the room. The spirits have arrived.

As watch intently, with the question focused in your minds, the planchette skips jerkily and haltingly across the board.

Here is your result.
[image loading]


You thank the spirits for their input and bid them GOOD BYE for now.

On January 11 2017 00:54 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 22:35 disformation wrote:
Well the last nuke we saw didnt kill.

but yeah. I'll probably just have to nuke grack.


Why would you nuke grack again???

+ hes scum that managed to make me waffle off of him D2
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 15:57 GMT
#2983
switch the quotes around
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:02 GMT
#2984
to summarize grack:
he started of with a super bleh D1
got SR by koshi
made a omgus case on koshi
started to play the game as the case went nowhere
end of D1 he basically had to be reminded that it would make a lot of sense for him to be voting koshi over LS.

N1 is NAI thanks to house of brown (thx hosts)

D2 i case him. he interacts with me until i waffle off him. he gtfos.
EoD2 he likes tt2 and votes ExO_ (kay I did the same). but where was his LS scum read D2?

D3 he starts with the LS thing again and is kinda annoyed we were voting TT2 over LS.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 10 2017 16:03 GMT
#2985
On January 11 2017 00:52 Koshi wrote:
Let me know that you 100% trust me being town. Then we can go to the next level.


Just blindly trust me for now.
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:04 GMT
#2986
On January 08 2017 11:06 Grackaroni wrote:
We still haven't resolved the missing night kill.

The only plausible explanation I have heard so far was a medic save from Foley on me.

Also 100% scum post right here.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:07 GMT
#2987
On January 07 2017 10:19 Grackaroni wrote:
The poll is just random numbers...

Also great post if you realize TT2 might have been his partner who had like 50% on the poll...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:08 GMT
#2988
grack is like 100% scum and I am really mad he got me to waffle off him D2.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:10 GMT
#2989
I also really hate him being this unwilling to reconsider his LS scum read.

Typical for scum to not wanting to reconsider their D1 tunnel.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:17 GMT
#2990
He also wanted to avoid a poll with him on it for the first ouija board round.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:20 GMT
#2991
On January 11 2017 01:02 disformation wrote:
to summarize grack:
he started of with a super bleh D1
got SR by koshi
made a omgus case on koshi
started to play the game as the case went nowhere
end of D1 he basically had to be reminded that it would make a lot of sense for him to be voting koshi over LS.

N1 is NAI thanks to house of brown (thx hosts)

D2 i case him. he interacts with me until i waffle off him. he gtfos.
EoD2 he likes tt2 and votes ExO_ (kay I did the same). but where was his LS scum read D2?

D3 he starts with the LS thing again and is kinda annoyed we were voting TT2 over LS.

on D2: yes he had LS still in his huge list of ppl he was willing to lynch, but made no push in any direction
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:24 GMT
#2992
On January 08 2017 03:44 beentheredonethat wrote:
So, first things first:

I am a two shot cop. I have a "Magnifying Glass" which lets me zoom in on people and lets me know the alignment according to the item's description. I had this item from the very beginning. The night Superbia died, I checked disformation. I was pretty pissed about him because he felt so un-contributing that I chose to target him, hoping to be able to ride a copclaim to a disformation lynch D2.
But my magnifying glass said that there's a green under it. Note how it said "green", I think I'm not allowed to quote the heavily themed host PM but I think I can write around it. It basically was a description of the person under the magnifying glass, and it said the person would have a green shirt. As this was the only color implication (basically, it was the description of a bavarian man in lederhosn) I took it as a town alignment.

Given that, I sent my paper plane to disformation as I thought that I am under suspcicion for my late game entry anyways and hoped he would be rational enough to not push me. I knew he was town so I felt confident. Given that I did not die in this night, I think it's pretty clear that disformation indeed is town (although there's like a 10% chance or so that the "green shirt" did not imply a town check).

I was amazingly mad when I saw that disfo claimed to have received a PM that I sent to the hosts origginally, stating that I am sorry for how I treated him EoD1. Fun thing is that while disfo apparently made that up, I indeed sent a PM to Shapelog, saying that I felt like I went too far in my disformation rage and got way too much on a personal level, and Shapelog basically offered me to remind me postgame to apologize to disformation.

I absolutely hated and still hate that Tictock is not caught up at all yet chimes in every now and then to put shade on me without having any clue of how the game is going. I see myself as one of the main game drivers D2, and I felt like I put up solid points about Time Traveler and I was raging af when I realized that ExO was town.

I have not submitted my second check in the night phase. I was absolutely pissed at the hosts for seemingly exchanging the PMs, thus I felt like I got fucked over and chose to not come back to play this game.

However, I got PM'ed by kitaman in the meantime, asking me to play Newbie Mafia as I have confirmed there. So I came back to TL, and started reading this game, and I realized that disformation, well, lied about what I sent to him.

I still have my second check. I need to be protected in the following night I guess.

Disformation is confirmed town.
My scumreads are Time Traveler and TicTock.

I like the LS stuff. He even sent me a paper plane saying that he'd provide the famous bandages to me but I have not received any bandages. I don't know when or if I am going to receive them.

Grackaroni needs to explain why he thought I'd be dead. Yes, I had the rusty armour, correct, but I used it already.
By the way this could mean that I was attacked and will flip at the end of this day. However, I got no notification about that. Could be Grack TMI'ing at this point.

So.

All of this post is only possible due to disformation so this post should be regarded as a praise.


btdt:
where/when/how did you use your armour?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:25 GMT
#2993
On January 10 2017 14:13 Tictock wrote:
Roommates' bday is tonigh so I am drunk as fuck. I'm totally down to lynch GB today and look into Grack tomorrow.

I have a pretty good reason to scumread Grack ATM though.

Gimme dat pretty good reason.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2017 16:26 GMT
#2994
If you're so right on him being scum, why aren't you lynching him?

Why are you ignoring the fact that I intercepted a message where LS sent you GUYS the bandage?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2017 16:27 GMT
#2995
What about the confirmed save from foley??
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:27 GMT
#2996
On January 11 2017 01:26 GlowingBear wrote:
If you're so right on him being scum, why aren't you lynching him?

Why are you ignoring the fact that I intercepted a message where LS sent you GUYS the bandage?

On January 10 2017 17:32 disformation wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: Grackaroni

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2017 16:29 GMT
#2997
Btw btdt is probably Mafia. The dentures aren't a Miller item, it seems.
I'm adorable.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 16:32 GMT
#2998
On January 11 2017 01:26 GlowingBear wrote:
If you're so right on him being scum, why aren't you lynching him?

Why are you ignoring the fact that I intercepted a message where LS sent you GUYS the bandage?

What do you mean intercepted a message?
On January 09 2017 05:29 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 04:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Glowingbear can you not use any ability at all during the night?


Nope :/

GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2017 16:32 GMT
#2999
Disfo, again, why are you ignoring the intercepted message?
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 10 2017 16:33 GMT
#3000
Ninja'ed

It wasn't an ability, I received a message from the dentures. LS has sent you a message saying he sent you GUYS the bandages.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1158
Bisu 802
Horang2 698
Hyuk 638
Larva 610
Leta 188
Zeus 117
Sexy 112
EffOrt 103
Soma 83
[ Show more ]
PianO 81
Mini 80
Pusan 54
Killer 37
ZerO 37
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 22
yabsab 20
JulyZerg 10
Trap 10
Noble 7
Last 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe429
XaKoH 344
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1412
Other Games
gofns37230
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 177
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick599
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
53m
FEL
5h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 53m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.