• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9773 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:07 GMT
#5011
On October 31 2016 19:59 Koshi wrote:
If mafia has any honour in their body they shoot 2 within ritoky/Artanis/DI. Probably the 2 that aren't mafia. If they fail to kill the SK, we will spend 100% of tomorrow lynching the SK.

If mafia shoots within Koshi/WoS/Sicklucker we lynch mafia.


Sweet deal if you ask me.

I am very curious how you plan on distinguishing between scum and an sk that may or may not even be in the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:16 GMT
#5014
Of course I will, it's against my best interests as you people seem to think I can be an sk. It doesn't make any sense to avoid people who are likely mafia on an sk witch hunt when my role already included killing some players that for all I know could be town.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:39 GMT
#5017
On October 31 2016 20:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 20:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Of course I will, it's against my best interests as you people seem to think I can be an sk. It doesn't make any sense to avoid people who are likely mafia on an sk witch hunt when my role already included killing some players that for all I know could be town.

You claim you can't win this game at all. So how is it against YOUR best interest that town doesn't try to find an SK. You lose anyway right?

Or is that 0.1% chance suddenly way higher?

Chances are high that there is 6 antitown in this game, that is just proper balance. 5 makes less sense. But due to LT and Exo flipping it is very likely there is an SK in the game + 5 mafia. Or it is 4 mafia 1 sk, and we are looking really good atm.

So yes, we should consider lynching the SK because he probably has as much kp as the mafia team on his own. Or close to it. Lynching SK tomorrow actually makes it more likely for town to win than lynching mafia. And it's not that we are lynching townies to find the SK, we are lynching in the PoE pool but want to have a good chance to kill either SK or mafia.

I still don't like getting lynched. I rather get endgamed. It's stupid but that's how it is.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:40 GMT
#5019
On October 31 2016 20:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 18:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 18:33 Koshi wrote:
Can you pinkie promise you are not SK?
+
Do you thnk there is an SK in the game?

If so. Who?

I am not an SK.
I have no idea. I have barely paid attention to the game ever since figuring my chances of winning are .1%, which happened like 4 days ago or something


Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 19:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 19:42 Koshi wrote:
Well. I think the chance on an SK are high and we need to get rid of him. Maybe DI is SK?

I dunno, DI hasn't really felt scummy to me. He hates playing as mafia and with the team we know so far that seems unlikely. Most likely the last people that need offing are in kurumi/tube.


This feels like you are pushing an agenda btw.

Except the post afterwards I already rescind and note how DI would make sense as mafia?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:43 GMT
#5021
On October 31 2016 20:40 Koshi wrote:
You haven't read the thread but you can name 2 people who need to die. Also, since ritoky claimed to be town after all, what is your read on him now? Last time you said he wasn't town because he wasn't invested, but also not mafia, aka 3p. And now?

I have read the thread. I just have barely used my brainpower on it.

Since ritoky unclaimed 3p, if anyone is sk it's him. It kinda makes sense since apparently he did massive damage to exo (I can only deal 15 at most if the person I'm targetting is at <33% hp) and he still apparently has high hp.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:44 GMT
#5023
On October 31 2016 20:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 20:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:34 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Of course I will, it's against my best interests as you people seem to think I can be an sk. It doesn't make any sense to avoid people who are likely mafia on an sk witch hunt when my role already included killing some players that for all I know could be town.

You claim you can't win this game at all. So how is it against YOUR best interest that town doesn't try to find an SK. You lose anyway right?

Or is that 0.1% chance suddenly way higher?

Chances are high that there is 6 antitown in this game, that is just proper balance. 5 makes less sense. But due to LT and Exo flipping it is very likely there is an SK in the game + 5 mafia. Or it is 4 mafia 1 sk, and we are looking really good atm.

So yes, we should consider lynching the SK because he probably has as much kp as the mafia team on his own. Or close to it. Lynching SK tomorrow actually makes it more likely for town to win than lynching mafia. And it's not that we are lynching townies to find the SK, we are lynching in the PoE pool but want to have a good chance to kill either SK or mafia.

I still don't like getting lynched. I rather get endgamed. It's stupid but that's how it is.

Sure. Nobody likes to be lynched, but your streak is not getting lynched as town. And that wont be broken. I take it you are lynched as mafia before?

Also, "I don't like to be lynched so don't lynch me" is like the worst defense ever.

I have never been lynched as 3p before either. You asked me for my motivation and that's it, take it or leave it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:45 GMT
#5024
On October 31 2016 20:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 20:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:38 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 18:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 18:33 Koshi wrote:
Can you pinkie promise you are not SK?
+
Do you thnk there is an SK in the game?

If so. Who?

I am not an SK.
I have no idea. I have barely paid attention to the game ever since figuring my chances of winning are .1%, which happened like 4 days ago or something


On October 31 2016 19:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 19:42 Koshi wrote:
Well. I think the chance on an SK are high and we need to get rid of him. Maybe DI is SK?

I dunno, DI hasn't really felt scummy to me. He hates playing as mafia and with the team we know so far that seems unlikely. Most likely the last people that need offing are in kurumi/tube.


This feels like you are pushing an agenda btw.

Except the post afterwards I already rescind and note how DI would make sense as mafia?

Yes I know, that is not the point.

Point is you don't know enough to figure out there is likely an SK and dodge my question completely. But when asked who we should lynch you name 3 people who are mafia.

Can you rephrase?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 11:50 GMT
#5027
On October 31 2016 20:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 20:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:43 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:38 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 18:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 18:33 Koshi wrote:
Can you pinkie promise you are not SK?
+
Do you thnk there is an SK in the game?

If so. Who?

I am not an SK.
I have no idea. I have barely paid attention to the game ever since figuring my chances of winning are .1%, which happened like 4 days ago or something


On October 31 2016 19:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 19:42 Koshi wrote:
Well. I think the chance on an SK are high and we need to get rid of him. Maybe DI is SK?

I dunno, DI hasn't really felt scummy to me. He hates playing as mafia and with the team we know so far that seems unlikely. Most likely the last people that need offing are in kurumi/tube.


This feels like you are pushing an agenda btw.

Except the post afterwards I already rescind and note how DI would make sense as mafia?

Yes I know, that is not the point.

Point is you don't know enough to figure out there is likely an SK and dodge my question completely. But when asked who we should lynch you name 3 people who are mafia.

Can you rephrase?

I find it suspicious you dodge my question about the SK (pretending there is none and we shouldn't worry about it, using not paying attention as an excuse) but when asked about who we should lynch, you name 3 people.

I feel there is a disconnect.

I named people I think are likely mafia. I am not convinced there is an SK.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 17:23 GMT
#5030
Thats the thanks I get for helping town huh
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 17:23 GMT
#5031
Thanks Obama
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 20:16 GMT
#5042
On November 01 2016 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2016 20:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:34 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Of course I will, it's against my best interests as you people seem to think I can be an sk. It doesn't make any sense to avoid people who are likely mafia on an sk witch hunt when my role already included killing some players that for all I know could be town.

You claim you can't win this game at all. So how is it against YOUR best interest that town doesn't try to find an SK. You lose anyway right?

Or is that 0.1% chance suddenly way higher?

Chances are high that there is 6 antitown in this game, that is just proper balance. 5 makes less sense. But due to LT and Exo flipping it is very likely there is an SK in the game + 5 mafia. Or it is 4 mafia 1 sk, and we are looking really good atm.

So yes, we should consider lynching the SK because he probably has as much kp as the mafia team on his own. Or close to it. Lynching SK tomorrow actually makes it more likely for town to win than lynching mafia. And it's not that we are lynching townies to find the SK, we are lynching in the PoE pool but want to have a good chance to kill either SK or mafia.

I still don't like getting lynched. I rather get endgamed. It's stupid but that's how it is.


[image loading]

do you know how sk that sounds?

If you think this is how I would play an sk and you think I'd be creative enough to make up all the shit I've posted.. Impressed would be the nice way of putting it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 20:17 GMT
#5044
Hurr let's claim 3p day2 while under 0 pressure, I'm sure that's how I can stay alive as an SK till endgame!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 20:19 GMT
#5045
On November 01 2016 05:17 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 05:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 01 2016 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:34 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Of course I will, it's against my best interests as you people seem to think I can be an sk. It doesn't make any sense to avoid people who are likely mafia on an sk witch hunt when my role already included killing some players that for all I know could be town.

You claim you can't win this game at all. So how is it against YOUR best interest that town doesn't try to find an SK. You lose anyway right?

Or is that 0.1% chance suddenly way higher?

Chances are high that there is 6 antitown in this game, that is just proper balance. 5 makes less sense. But due to LT and Exo flipping it is very likely there is an SK in the game + 5 mafia. Or it is 4 mafia 1 sk, and we are looking really good atm.

So yes, we should consider lynching the SK because he probably has as much kp as the mafia team on his own. Or close to it. Lynching SK tomorrow actually makes it more likely for town to win than lynching mafia. And it's not that we are lynching townies to find the SK, we are lynching in the PoE pool but want to have a good chance to kill either SK or mafia.

I still don't like getting lynched. I rather get endgamed. It's stupid but that's how it is.


[image loading]

do you know how sk that sounds?

If you think this is how I would play an sk and you think I'd be creative enough to make up all the shit I've posted.. Impressed would be the nice way of putting it.


I've read the flair in your games. You're creative enough.

To imagine a third party with 7 wincons which I'd claim after someone already claimed 3rd party while under no pressure and coming up with elaborate ways in which it'd work where some I can claim and some I can't which can all potentially be proven wrong if I'm lying by the other person who claimed 3rd party?

Come on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 20:39 GMT
#5050
On November 01 2016 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2016 05:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On November 01 2016 05:01 sicklucker wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:34 Koshi wrote:
On October 31 2016 20:16 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Of course I will, it's against my best interests as you people seem to think I can be an sk. It doesn't make any sense to avoid people who are likely mafia on an sk witch hunt when my role already included killing some players that for all I know could be town.

You claim you can't win this game at all. So how is it against YOUR best interest that town doesn't try to find an SK. You lose anyway right?

Or is that 0.1% chance suddenly way higher?

Chances are high that there is 6 antitown in this game, that is just proper balance. 5 makes less sense. But due to LT and Exo flipping it is very likely there is an SK in the game + 5 mafia. Or it is 4 mafia 1 sk, and we are looking really good atm.

So yes, we should consider lynching the SK because he probably has as much kp as the mafia team on his own. Or close to it. Lynching SK tomorrow actually makes it more likely for town to win than lynching mafia. And it's not that we are lynching townies to find the SK, we are lynching in the PoE pool but want to have a good chance to kill either SK or mafia.

I still don't like getting lynched. I rather get endgamed. It's stupid but that's how it is.


[image loading]

do you know how sk that sounds?

If you think this is how I would play an sk and you think I'd be creative enough to make up all the shit I've posted.. Impressed would be the nice way of putting it.


i think were just gonna lynch mafia. so we should use are other useless attacks to get thirs party low incase they backstab us without actually killing them. as a person with a 0% chance to win why do you care? like you obviously lied about that just claim survivor or something

Not 0%, just very low. Still going to try to win even though it's very unlikely.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 31 2016 21:32 GMT
#5054
Welp, that's the last bit of hope gone. Feel free to lynch me if you want. Prob wouldn't even survive the last wincon I have which is completely reliant on another role.
Ffff
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 01 2016 06:53 GMT
#5098
I killed sicklucker with my ability btw. Unfortunately my other wincon that I needed with it got voided when iamp died without me dealing any damage to him.

You can lynch me but I only have 30hp left. Seems silly to me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 01 2016 06:55 GMT
#5099
Still don't need to die for town to win but do what you want w/e
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 01 2016 16:05 GMT
#5145
##Vote Kurumi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2016 12:20 GMT
#5177
On November 02 2016 21:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Who are we punching today?
Artanis?

No
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 02 2016 21:27 GMT
#5203
You failbots left me at 5hp.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 252
Mind 60
Bale 28
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Other Games
summit1g7610
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft584
C9.Mang0263
ViBE139
Sick120
febbydoto6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• practicex 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota284
League of Legends
• Rush788
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.