• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8599 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:11 GMT
#4094
On October 27 2016 06:10 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
What role do you believe GB is?

Tell me what ranged heroes you have to deal damage to, and I'll see if I can help you.

The ones I have to deal fatal damage to are the first four I mentioned before. Rubick, Omniknight, Windranger, Centaur Warrunner. No clue if any of those are ranged. It can be any 2 of that list.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:14 GMT
#4101
On October 27 2016 06:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm really starting to wonder if there's any scum actually in the game.

It's not a bastard game (at least, it doesn't say so in the OP). So yes.

A bunch of 3rd parties could be considered an alternative to mafia though?

You're not making a case for yourself being a benevolent 3P... a bunch of separate 3Ps *could* take the place of a scumteam, but only if they are malevolent: cultists, SKs, stuff like that.

I know that GB and I are not like that. We had our own little game, and we will be out of the picture soon.

Just trying to explore the wtf so many 3rd party angle. It doesn't even make any sense for my own role since I can win with both town and scum so I'm not even making any sense to myself @_@
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:15 GMT
#4105
Well if you're killing GB and he's not any of those I can use my shot elsewhere.
Shoot Kurumi yesh?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:16 GMT
#4107
On October 27 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:12 Acrofales wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:04 Acrofales wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'm really starting to wonder if there's any scum actually in the game.

It's not a bastard game (at least, it doesn't say so in the OP). So yes.

A bunch of 3rd parties could be considered an alternative to mafia though?

You're not making a case for yourself being a benevolent 3P... a bunch of separate 3Ps *could* take the place of a scumteam, but only if they are malevolent: cultists, SKs, stuff like that.

I know that GB and I are not like that. We had our own little game, and we will be out of the picture soon.

Just trying to explore the wtf so many 3rd party angle. It doesn't even make any sense for my own role since I can win with both town and scum so I'm not even making any sense to myself @_@

Why do you believe ritoky is 3p?

He didn't feel mafia to me tonewise. He also wasn't particularly invested and he's a good scumplayer so 3p actually makes sense.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:17 GMT
#4109
Or Lunatic. Forgot all about Lunatic.
Lunatic or Kurumi? Which is the better shot?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:19 GMT
#4115
On October 27 2016 06:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:14 Acrofales wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:10 Acrofales wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
What role do you believe GB is?

Tell me what ranged heroes you have to deal damage to, and I'll see if I can help you.

Wait so you're not going to kill GB now?

Don't care how he dies. As long as he dies before I do, I win. And I have the instant killshot, so if people threaten shenannies, I'll just fire and tap out. If not, you're stuck with both of us for another 24h and I'll shoot at the deadline to not have to take another shitton of damage at the resolution period and risk actually dying.

But you're going to use it this phase?
Do you have to be the one to kill him?
If not we can try and stack on him for you and you can use your big shot on someone of our choosing, no?

If I were him I wouldn't risk it. Jussayin'.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:22 GMT
#4123
So all the playing antitowns are 3p and all the nonplaying antitowns are scum apparently
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:23 GMT
#4124
AND I'M USING ANTITOWN BROADLY HERE BEFORE ANYONE exo GETS ANY IDEAS
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:30 GMT
#4131
On October 27 2016 06:26 Koshi wrote:
Also you have been pushing me the entire game so you are anti town.


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


BTW


ARTANIS


IS Winter Wyvern in the game?

Not on my list of heroes of interest.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:44 GMT
#4141
On October 27 2016 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:26 Koshi wrote:
Also you have been pushing me the entire game so you are anti town.


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


BTW


ARTANIS


IS Winter Wyvern in the game?

Not on my list of heroes of interest.

Ok, you should have lied. Not cool bro.

I'm sorry I haven't lied a single time this game, didn't want to start now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:45 GMT
#4143
On October 27 2016 06:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
oh yeah that reminds me artanis does your thing say anything about the hedgehog being a champ in this game?

Hedgehog? Wut?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:47 GMT
#4148
On October 27 2016 06:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
oh yeah that reminds me artanis does your thing say anything about the hedgehog being a champ in this game?

Hedgehog? Wut?

'bristleback' apparantly

looked like a hedgehog to me

Not in there.
Other than the ones I've named I've also got dead hero Lina in there.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:48 GMT
#4150
I'll just name the others.
Juggernaut, Riki, Meepo, Oracle.
We've already got a meepo claim from ritoky and an oracle claim from hopeless.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 21:48 GMT
#4152
And now I'm gonna spend time with Tina whom just got home. later folks.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 22:02 GMT
#4164
On October 27 2016 07:00 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 05:49 sicklucker wrote:
well its a marathon game. Tell me who to attack tonight and ill go from there

a good first step should be sheep Koshi:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:17 Koshi wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Or Lunatic. Forgot all about Lunatic.
Lunatic or Kurumi? Which is the better shot?

Let's go Lunatic. We can kill him.


You still have your double-kill, right?

Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:14 Koshi wrote:
Does anybody know how to kill meepo? Do we lynch ritoky?


meepo according to doto dies if any meepo dies. He might switch hp between them, but actually only having one targetable per night seems a tad op, unless he has as good as no hp. So spreading kp amongst all meepos might work, or hitting one for more than dandel was able to last night.
So the 40 dmg comes from gb? what a weird play.

Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:20 Acrofales wrote:
On October 27 2016 06:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Or Lunatic. Forgot all about Lunatic.
Lunatic or Kurumi? Which is the better shot?

I think Lunatic already took more damage. Funny story: yesterday I was almost certain Lunatic was my enemy and about to just shoot him in the face rather than actually checkin him, because some things made sense. But I checked him and the rest is history. Anyway, that means he's probably just scum.

Kurumi is playing even less than normal. Good chance he's also scum, but I wouldn't be surprised if he flips town or 5th party planar dragon.


so you checked Luna and just got back that he was not your enemy or what?

Show nested quote +
On October 27 2016 06:48 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I'll just name the others.
Juggernaut, Riki, Meepo, Oracle.
We've already got a meepo claim from ritoky and an oracle claim from hopeless.


We had someone claim oracle iirc. And you want to be the last hit on them or what?

Nah, I don't have to kill them (the ones I listed just now). This is one of the wincons I'm not allowed to talk about :/
really afk now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 27 2016 16:38 GMT
#4254
Hi, sorta here but watching blizzcon. Should I switch to luna y/n?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 27 2016 17:28 GMT
#4269
kk switching to Luna. I'll be here around EoD.
##Unvote
##Vote Lunaticman


Should I switch my attack to Kurumi in case Lunatic gets shafted through this?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 27 2016 17:40 GMT
#4275
Fucking snute
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 27 2016 18:00 GMT
#4281
On October 28 2016 02:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 02:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
kk switching to Luna. I'll be here around EoD.
##Unvote
##Vote Lunaticman


Should I switch my attack to Kurumi in case Lunatic gets shafted through this?

i dont see why you would when there's a chance lun both dies and is a champ you need vs basically no way kurumi dies.

but hey
feel free to do whatever

Show nested quote +
On October 28 2016 02:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Fucking snute

your own fault for thinking baka gajins could beat superior lace

Well if Lunatic already dies by the lynch mechanic I dunno if me poking him helps any.

@Ptmc could also poke skynx. Fine with anything really. Carefactor is pretty low atm.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 27 2016 22:41 GMT
#4406
Attacked lunatic after all.
Also Harami being VS means I failed one of my objectives and I'm still not one inch closer to any of my other objs :/ very unlikely to actually win this game so fucks given are pretty low.

Pretty much at the point of will do whatever town wants me to do atm. There's one wincon I could get but it's completely reliant on another person's role.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 229
TKL 174
CranKy Ducklings71
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM960
IndyStarCraft 166
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 960
Lowko445
TKL 174
IndyStarCraft 166
Rex 87
MindelVK 15
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59989
Free 3098
Jaedong 2078
BeSt 686
Soulkey 420
Horang2 346
Soma 312
Zeus 198
firebathero 183
Hyun 180
[ Show more ]
Last 159
sorry 123
Mind 110
Pusan 83
Yoon 30
soO 29
ToSsGirL 26
scan(afreeca) 23
Aegong 18
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi714
XaKoH 397
canceldota51
Other Games
gofns33847
singsing2509
B2W.Neo494
byalli381
Pyrionflax306
ToD202
DeMusliM71
QueenE41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1370
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Jankos3185
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 22m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.