• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9142 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:46 GMT
#2520
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:53 GMT
#2530
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:59 GMT
#2536
On October 09 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?

Because they are mafia and you dont want to push them if they arent getting any pressure?

You wont lynch them as town because you dont think they are scum?

I mean, its really fucking obvious isnt it.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 14:11 GMT
#2542
On October 09 2016 23:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 23:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?


Look, Calix. His questions are ones that need to be answered with "WIFOM". He has no will to defend himself out of WIFOM, because WIFOM and only WIFOM make his play make sense as town.

This is less about me defending myself and more about oats being mafia for just making shit up on the fly.

Literally not interested in continuing this converstation.

I want to lynch scott tmr k guys.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#2803
On October 10 2016 07:33 Damdred wrote:
Saying that my activity level is indicative of anything is folly at best and idiocy at worst.

For example I,have several scum games that have 15-30 pages who or at the same time I have some scum games with 1-5 pages. And these happen in indiscriminate means as I see fit.

The same can be said of my town game the range in which I post is high sometimes and low others.

Trying to draw conclusions based off activity and any type of excuses (that I'm attempting to keep out of thread) is ludicrous.

As such if you are town you should be happy I am here and will catch up. If you are scum keep being dumb.

Lol ok damdred, this post took at least 5 min to write and it could've been so much better than a whiny defensive post. But apparently that's where you want to put effort in.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:53 GMT
#2804
I really don't feel like I'm lynching Scott causr he hasn't played, I'm lynching Scott because he's been scummy as absolutely shit with his votes and posts.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:54 GMT
#2806
I realised that Palmar is being lynhed for a lot of the same things Marv is doing but Marv isn't under any pressure lol.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:54 GMT
#2807
On October 10 2016 09:53 Damdred wrote:
I can do with my time as I see fit oats and I can do multiple things at the same time. If I want to interact and talk with people w hug Ile I read I will do so, so really go fuck off with your attitude.

I would like to buy a scum-read pls
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 01:27 GMT
#2811
On October 10 2016 10:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 09:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
I realised that Palmar is being lynhed for a lot of the same things Marv is doing but Marv isn't under any pressure lol.

And why are you defending Plam exactly?

Reread that and go the other way. Anyway my scum list in order of preference is
Scott
Damdred
Palmar
Jat
Marv
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 02:46 GMT
#2814
On October 10 2016 10:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Damn it, you have no sick reads.

Why is Damdred your 2nd and why is Plam your 3rd? Short answers please, watching the debate.

I really don't like the way damdred re entered the game with him being all salty he got scum-read.

Don't waste your time man, I couldn't take trump turning everything into what Hillary has done badly.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 02:50 GMT
#2815
It's like damdred couldn't come up with any reads and instead is resorting to defending himself and hopefully produce some "town anger"
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 03:03 GMT
#2817
On October 10 2016 11:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 10 2016 10:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Damn it, you have no sick reads.

Why is Damdred your 2nd and why is Plam your 3rd? Short answers please, watching the debate.

I really don't like the way damdred re entered the game with him being all salty he got scum-read.

Don't waste your time man, I couldn't take trump turning everything into what Hillary has done badly.


It really was a waste of my time. I wish I could get a refund on that hour and a half I just wasted.

This is a total shitshow. Can we elect the vps instead
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 00:07 GMT
#2972
I would take palmar more seriously if he would actually carry this through a few hours and eventually produce something other than "lynch marv cause I say so".

Calix, why are you hesitant about lynching scott?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 00:07 GMT
#2973
I don't want to Lynch him today, but neither do I want to Lynch marv. Therein lies the problem Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 00:27 GMT
#2977
I've kinda gone off the scum-team association stuff because we haven't even got one scum flip and honestly it's not necessary to convince ppl.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 03:55 GMT
#2980
On October 07 2016 12:23 scott31337 wrote:
Koshi - Carefree Koshi, leaning town for now.
Calix - He hates it when I put him in the tinfoil town pile, so I'll do it again.
marvellosity - town, pretty confident of - if he got mafia again he'd be all mopey and shit
Palmar - Null/Leaning Scum - Trying to coast, doesn't give much for info. (Lynch Calix)
justanothertownie - leaning scum, he's doing the not getting info/shitposting JAT - which is a mafia trait for him.
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.
NeverUnlucky - town, probably #2 - lots of info, somewhat helpful.
Oatsmaster - townlean - points out some inconstistencies in posts that I've seen
Superbia - Uggg - kind of like last game - not very helpful - null
Grackaroni - like last game too but nothing of help/doing/etc.

That's where I'm at now - Lynch Palmar/JAT preferred, Poke Super and Grack some more.

After this post which is meh, scott then doesn't actually do shit about super and grack and asks Palmar some throwaway question that he never gets a reply to or cares about again.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 03:56 GMT
#2981
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

This shit + the next 3 posts are also looking like he wants to kill damdred for an out of game reason.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 03:58 GMT
#2982
On October 08 2016 17:05 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.


One last comment -

Who are your two scum reads and a sentence on each.

I don't see why he's asking this question because it's clear he doesn't think calix is scum from earlier and I think calix made it pretty clear who she wants to Lynch.

Just all around play which isn't finding scum, very reactive and 2 bad votes, one ninja on super and one onto damdred for out of game reasons.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 11 2016 22:01 GMT
#3200
How the fuck did we not lynch scott???
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2016 09:06 GMT
#3348
I would also like to know this code thing. Its seems really cool.

##vote scott
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26276
Mini 417
Hyuk 230
firebathero 193
ggaemo 145
Mong 44
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 22
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe164
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
• WagamamaTV243
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 59m
INu's Battles
17h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.