• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7891 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:50 GMT
#1859
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.

I mean, generally that happens when someone is accusatory but calix being passive in the conversation isnt a scumtell at all. it reads like calix really doesnt care about the point nu was making but had to keep replying cause addicted.

It doesnt seem like you think calix is mafia at all man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:51 GMT
#1860
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.

What do you mean by the last sentence?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:52 GMT
#1861
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:57 GMT
#1862
On October 05 2016 05:57 Damdred wrote:
Besides bats spewing super I did think of one reason for super to be town but I think it's more fun to watch super squirm

On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?

On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.

On October 05 2016 06:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:25 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town


Honestly I don't like how you're locking into this read. I agree with the read but I am wary of the lack of uncertainty.


Yeah let's hope bats flips scum so I can ignore you for a cycle or two. Because you aren't making,g a lot of sense.

this sequence of posts is pretty weird by damdred, at first he seems to think that super is town but his attitude towards super in the following posts is pretty negative and suspicious and he doesnt end the conversation on a good note in terms of him thinking super is town. It definetely reads a lot more like he thinks super is scum rather than super is bad town which is contrary to his earlier posts.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:58 GMT
#1863
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 10:20 GMT
#1919
On October 07 2016 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go

I already stated my reads numerous times and wrote shit about them. If you did not see that you haven't read my filter.

please help me and quote them.

From my perspective, you are just posting one liners and being real salty.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 10:56 GMT
#1946
On October 07 2016 19:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

That it wouldn't be the first time that somebody who pushes a mafia read D1 gets lynched.

still not following.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 10:58 GMT
#1948
Palmar is 100% town now by the way. I think he's completely incapable of this kind of play as mafia.
like 100% not true but contextually in this game hes town though.

if he somehow makes it to lylo with me, hes hanging.

man I keep flipping back and forth on marv.
Hes almost too chill.

Damn.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 13:41 GMT
#2022
hey super can you do a palmar?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 13:50 GMT
#2024
On October 07 2016 22:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey super can you do a palmar?


Why?

seems like its a good skill to have.
Apparently you dont have it.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 14:04 GMT
#2027
On October 07 2016 22:56 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 22:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey super can you do a palmar?


Why?

seems like its a good skill to have.
Apparently you dont have it.


I think it'd useful if Marv does it because his alignment should become clear today imo.

Dont really think so because today is pretty set.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 14:05 GMT
#2029
On October 07 2016 23:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.


There's a long road ahead. You do not want to be alone at night. You must choose a faction to live on.

Besides, I have been supporting the Dutch football team since 2010 and am an EDM zealot. You will find yourself home in Gracktopia. NU promise.

RIP Dutch football team after the next 2 games. 1/6.

hey dude are you ever gonna decide who you read as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 16:06 GMT
#2048
On October 07 2016 23:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.


you think both marv and palmar are mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 08 2016 03:54 GMT
#2176
hey lets lynch scott guys
##vote scott

palmar+marv is feeling more like tvt the more it goes, they both are fucking egoistic and no one wants to give the other an inch.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 08 2016 09:56 GMT
#2191
On October 08 2016 16:02 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 12:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey lets lynch scott guys
##vote scott

palmar+marv is feeling more like tvt the more it goes, they both are fucking egoistic and no one wants to give the other an inch.


I'm not mafia. Try again.

so im just supposed to believe you?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 08 2016 09:56 GMT
#2192
that lurker vote is strong af.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:15 GMT
#2403
Er ok I didn't expect that lynch or that outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised if he flipped scum tbh. I haven't had the time to read what happened recently but the votes seem quite obvious, Palmar and Marv not really interested in the game, grack not able to convince anyone, super pissed off calix and nu. Scott sheeping something.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:26 GMT
#2404
On October 08 2016 21:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 21:29 Calix wrote:
On Day 1, I town-read him.

I didn't have one for most of Day 2 since he didn't do anything.

Now I'm skeptical because of that horrendous vote.

Would you kindly share your opinion on Oats?

Personally, my town-read of him is fading out.

He asks for others' opinions more than he gives his.
He mischaracterizes stuff sometimes.
Connects with 1 - no read progression/I don't know why he is voting X.
Was pretty defensive over his vote D1 when no accusations against him were made. Much of an overreaction.

(NAI) His fake-voting puzzles me. Really.

Meh, you just don't think I'm town cause I haven't posted much recently, don't lie.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:31 GMT
#2405
On October 09 2016 05:15 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 03:39 Superbia wrote:
Well I'm town and I'm not going to defend myself so have fun.

See who joins my wagon then someone who's supposed to be 'good town' tomorrow.


Not a problem.

What is this nonsense tag on sheep that's the only thing Scott said
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 07:32 GMT
#2406
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

So half the fucking game? Or basically not me and calix. Useful post man.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 237
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
JuggernautJason55
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24174
Mini 421
Hyuk 164
firebathero 141
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 105
Mong 47
Hyun 37
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8344
febbydoto17
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3334
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1117
Liquid`Hasu862
Other Games
FrodaN2606
fl0m942
Beastyqt767
mouzStarbuck280
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS135
Mew2King55
Trikslyr51
Chillindude32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 81
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• 80smullet 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9252
• WagamamaTV436
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur286
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 8m
INu's Battles
17h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.