• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:32 GMT
#732
On October 05 2016 12:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 11:42 Grackaroni wrote:
I ended up watching the VP debate instead.
So who's scum?

I don't know yet Oats. I think I've said that earlier.

Go and fucking find out. You have 27 pages to obtain a single scum-read.


Relax Oats. When I get ideas I will share them, and if I get lynched because I haven't solved the game so be it.

If you end up wanting to lynch HF over me then you should help me follow the read because I don't think HF's post on Batsnacks was bad. Batsnacks was making some weird assumptions for Superbia's play.

It's not that hf's read on bats is inherently bad, but the way he switched onto him and was like "fuck my previous lynch" was not the best. It's just a weird attitude where I kinda got the impression that he didn't want to Lynch superbia anymore but the actual case was he wanted to Lynch bats more.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:36 GMT
#733
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:38 GMT
#734
On October 05 2016 12:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.

I don't like that he doesn't actually come to a proper conclusion but kinda leaves it open to interpretation. Also I don't like that he sells himself short at meta reading damdred but that seems to be one reason why he thinks damdred is scummy.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 03:44 GMT
#736
On October 05 2016 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 08:30 batsnacks wrote:
This was the damdred game I read sort of recently where his line of questioning at the beginning seems slower and different http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

I'm not super current on anyone's meta here but damdred's sudden entrance, sudden conclusions without the early questions, and his conclusions being a lot different than mine could suggest an agenda.

I think this is actually a good post from Batsnacks.

I don't like that he doesn't actually come to a proper conclusion but kinda leaves it open to interpretation. Also I don't like that he sells himself short at meta reading damdred but that seems to be one reason why he thinks damdred is scummy.

His conclusion was that Damdred is scummy in his reads list earlier.

Ok thats true. But feels a bit easy if you know what I mean
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 05:40 GMT
#748
Why is super town lol wtf.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 06:41 GMT
#769
On October 05 2016 15:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Who are you going to vote Oats?

Hf
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 06:42 GMT
#771
On October 05 2016 14:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.

Lol wait wait you really need to expand on this. Cause it's really important
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 06:44 GMT
#772
On October 05 2016 15:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 15:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Who are you going to vote Oats?

Hf

Wait no I kind of like HF right now because he's going to push my JAT lynch for me.

Lol you got bullied. Stand up for yourself man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 07:01 GMT
#781
On October 05 2016 15:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.

Lol wait wait you really need to expand on this. Cause it's really important

I don't think that scum becomes genuinely annoyed at somebody for not answering a question because they don't actually care about the answer. This is something that Superbia has to actively think of to fake.

If you're going for the cocky useless scum play, then you are drawing a lot more attention to yourself. It can be harder to pull off than you would think, and it's always a riskier gambit than just contributing more than the shittiest players.

Marv isn't going to roll over this game as scum because he hasn't played in months.

HF point was something that I noticed as well.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that he's really been cocky useless because all he's done is whine about not being able to play his preferred way. Meh agree to disagree for now.
I'm interested in what hf is gonna do now though.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 07:05 GMT
#784
I could easily Lynch jat but he hadn't said anything that offended me so I'm gonna look at other people
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 07:05 GMT
#785
His filter is just general meh useless fluff
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 07:59 GMT
#806
On October 05 2016 16:41 Superbia wrote:
Skimmed a bit. Really like grack. Kinda liking bats as well.

Pls elaborate
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 08:00 GMT
#807
Man hf where you go
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 08:58 GMT
#814
Man hf where you go
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 08:59 GMT
#816
On October 05 2016 17:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 12:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 12:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
Still want to know why superbia phrased his question to me like there wasn't a shadow of doubt calix is town

I don't like this push by the way.

Explain

Because a town read on Calix isn't unusual. She's posted more than anyone, assuming that she is town doesn't mean that Superbia has too much information like Marv has suggested.

Can you quote the question? Thanks

On October 05 2016 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:53 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:46 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 23:43 Superbia wrote:
Marv what are your thoughts on the flare?

Inconclusively town.

Don't think his calix push was particularly shit flingy


Mafia latching on then?

With the massive assumption you're making that calix is town?

I don't even understand the question. I just don't find the assumption scummy considering Calix's play so far.

Ah ok, I see where Marv is going here. Super proposed a throwaway question with no doubt in his mind that calix was town. I'm not sure if super is saying that mafia is latching onto to hf's push or that hf is latching on.

Scum slips don't exist though so i agree with you

This is really bad. Super does something tmi'ish, oats sees it but then he suddenly agrees with gracks assessment that super is town because "scumslips don't exist"? So oats is basically saying mafia will never show tmi or what? Ridiculous.

No, it means you can't infer alignment based on a "scum slip" because repeated games have shown that it's obviously not true.
Also tmi is generally advance knowledge of night actions, not alignment.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 09:02 GMT
#821
I don't want to Lynch you today jat? When I mean "do not offend" , I mean you haven't said shit that is controversial or stupid yet.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 09:36 GMT
#850
I feel that at some point I thought bats was town. Hmm
##vote stutters
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 12:46 GMT
#884
Ok now I'm gonna sheep Marv, so my vote is not useless Palmar....
Honestly though bats re-entry did not include a scum-read or Vote and it did include some stupid shit about "if I'm mafia and super is town, I have nothing to gain by hard defending super" except that 1, when super flips you get cred for being right, 2, your influence is so low that you aren't going to change anyone's minds. Vote threads suxk
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 12:49 GMT
#885
Lol Palmar isn't making sense calix.

Don't get sidetracked by this shit

Talk to me about grack
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 05 2016 13:19 GMT
#890
You calix, tomato tomato, same thing
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26276
Mini 417
Hyuk 230
firebathero 193
ggaemo 145
Mong 44
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 22
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe164
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
• WagamamaTV243
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 59m
INu's Battles
17h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.