• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6996 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:30 GMT
#2157
I'd hate to be fooled, it would really hurt my pride :p but yeah. just sounded sincere for the first time
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#2162
right back at you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 20:42 GMT
#2165
yeah i'll regroup tomorrow and consider what i think

have parents over in the evening though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 08 2016 08:49 GMT
#2188
On October 08 2016 16:30 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.


That's a really bad reason to vote for someone.

probably one of the worst reasons i've ever seen anyone give in all my years playing mafia

quite amazing really
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:03 GMT
#2984
Hi all

Life got in my way, I'm going to do my best to catch up through the day and do something before deadline.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:11 GMT
#2985
No way i'm going to be able to read everything, just going to have to filter and hope for the best

writing Calix off because that shit's just way too long
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:14 GMT
#2986
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:25 GMT
#2988
then lynch me for it, I would understand.

Oats hasn't managed 7 pages of filter in his last 4-5 mafia games, so for that alone I'll probably write him off for today as well
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:30 GMT
#2991
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:31 GMT
#2992
Another post regarding Damdred if you'd like. Also, I'm claiming the credit you're giving Calix for pushing Damdred. I started that shit.


not so much giving credit as that's where I happened to read it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 11:33 GMT
#2993
i'll try to play a bit more later at work and some when i get home (although i exercise this evening)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:04 GMT
#2998
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:11 GMT
#3000
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:12 GMT
#3001
On October 08 2016 16:09 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry Damdred, I've had car accidents happen and still was able to at least voice my opinion. My vote is for you.

i'd still lynch scott for this alone
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:14 GMT
#3004
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:14 GMT
#3005
On October 11 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 21:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter)

At which point are we supposed to lynch Palmar in your opinion? If we mislynch today we are in LYLO...

it just means i don't think he's mafia.

Then who is? You already dismissed oats for a really stupid reason. I think you should read his filter instead of saying "he could never post 7 pages as mafia". Especially if you think Palmar is town.

it's not really stupid at all.

Yes, it is. 7 pages is nothing at this point. And if I remember correctly oats had a few decent mafia games from time to time, no?

not in the last 4-5, no.

it's like saying I used to have good mafia games.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:15 GMT
#3006
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 14:24 GMT
#3013
On October 11 2016 23:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
just to be super clear: I'm not saying Oats is lock town because he has 7 pages of filter. Of course he is capable of that as mafia. But when I am very short of time, someone having 7 pages of filter when his last 5 games have 2-5 pages of filter as mafia is a helpful metric

Oats hasn't played in ages btw. so he might very well be more active as mafia.

possibly.

can't get over the Grack kill comment scott made - he essentially has not given any reads since the 7th October, and I still have no idea why Grack dying means all his reads that he doesn't have are crap anyway.

guess i should read your filter later on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 19:39 GMT
#3083
i'm having dinner imminently but i should have about half an hour after to have a go.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 11 2016 19:41 GMT
#3084
On October 12 2016 00:41 Damdred wrote:
Calix
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Jat
Never
Palmar/Marc
Scott

I think one of palmar and marv are scum,but not both. Scott makes a good bit of sense with his posts and safe votes with no real reasoning.

Any other questions you can ask.

why one of us?

and which?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 63
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9452
WinterStarcraft416
C9.Mang0287
olofmeister252
Sick132
NeuroSwarm92
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 45m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.