• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7816 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 15:44 GMT
#1567
On September 12 2016 00:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:
You guys put way too much importance in your meta reads.

You disregarded the points Calix and I made on DDD D1 because "lol, he will improve his play later on, meta", you don't want a lynch on someone you scum-read because meta says he will scumslip if he's scum, you said that TT wouldn't be inactive as town cuz' meta, etc.

Like, all the points I can make on someone are somehow invalid because you think that you will be able to read everyone with meta. It's not how it should work. Meta can evolve, and you can try to play your town meta as scum.

"Meta should be the icing on the cake not the whole fucking cake."


Most people past d1 I ignore meta on, but if you saw some of vivax mafia games you would see I think what I mean because it's not really about a scum slip per se
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 15:53 GMT
#1569
Yes I agree tw is moat likely scum here.

I also think vivax last few posts have been good btw.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 20:43 GMT
#1612
Hi, maybe I'll be shot by Scott maybe not in any case I'm not submitting a lazy will as I just haven't had time to dig past what I've already talked about.

If I make it tomorrow it's worthwhile to take a look at lazy votes who just kind of fucked off or didn't care to consolidate.

Vivax and palmar must answer those questions posed to,them as well.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 21:09 GMT
#1635
Lynching hf today let's ride out.(teehee)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 21:16 GMT
#1642
On September 12 2016 06:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Superbia, HF, and Damdred were all pushing for a Calix lynch after TT's flip.

Calix scum-read Fuba, Skynx, Vivax, and Damdred.

Those are the ones I would look into first.


How the fuck was I pushing a calix lynch?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 21:21 GMT
#1651
Calix was a good player, but a bad kill at this point imo unless they were medic dodging shooting someone like palmar or hf.

And as far as I know it was just super who thought calix was scum,bit he hasn't,been,back.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 21:56 GMT
#1709
Idk I never really read the setup I thought people could be any three.

Oh well, idk how it's a scum slip though, if I was scum I'd be aware of no medic and just kill my most hated person to try to win against.

I wish I was on an hf palmar scum team we would sew chaos
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 22:04 GMT
#1719
Idk hf and me dumb tell more than scum slip.

I just don't get nu bit at least I'm pretty sure hf dumb tell himself,town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 11 2016 22:07 GMT
#1722
Hf does an nu/tw team make sense to you?
It sort of does me.

Calix was his first scum read couldn't get them lynched. Tries to frame people for,things even though it's clear threatens doing them and keeps pushing shade for meh reasons and,ignoring tw even though he's been somewhat against him,but not,enough to,directly push him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2016 13:52 GMT
#1846
Eh I was starting to do some work in game but i really don't want to today, I guess i'll do it later when i feel motivated.

In any case kind of stinks that people who know me well think i would make such a bad kill as scum instead of someone who can actually get me lynched meh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2016 14:13 GMT
#1848
On September 12 2016 23:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 22:52 Damdred wrote:
Eh I was starting to do some work in game but i really don't want to today, I guess i'll do it later when i feel motivated.

In any case kind of stinks that people who know me well think i would make such a bad kill as scum instead of someone who can actually get me lynched meh.

That's bullshit logic Damdred.


Well yeah its wifom, whatever just really don't feel up to doing anything today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2016 14:30 GMT
#1865
On September 12 2016 23:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 23:13 Damdred wrote:
On September 12 2016 23:09 Palmar wrote:
On September 12 2016 22:52 Damdred wrote:
Eh I was starting to do some work in game but i really don't want to today, I guess i'll do it later when i feel motivated.

In any case kind of stinks that people who know me well think i would make such a bad kill as scum instead of someone who can actually get me lynched meh.

That's bullshit logic Damdred.


Well yeah its wifom, whatever just really don't feel up to doing anything today.

Don't care (much) about lazy, care a lot about shitty logic.


Its not logic its just the truth, you kill the people you think will most likely solve the game. Its not really a point either way.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2016 14:37 GMT
#1868
On September 12 2016 23:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 23:30 Damdred wrote:
On September 12 2016 23:20 Palmar wrote:
On September 12 2016 23:13 Damdred wrote:
On September 12 2016 23:09 Palmar wrote:
On September 12 2016 22:52 Damdred wrote:
Eh I was starting to do some work in game but i really don't want to today, I guess i'll do it later when i feel motivated.

In any case kind of stinks that people who know me well think i would make such a bad kill as scum instead of someone who can actually get me lynched meh.

That's bullshit logic Damdred.


Well yeah its wifom, whatever just really don't feel up to doing anything today.

Don't care (much) about lazy, care a lot about shitty logic.


Its not logic its just the truth, you kill the people you think will most likely solve the game. Its not really a point either way.

by that logic no one is mafia. Good job damdred, game solved.


You know I had something typed out, but I won't say it. I'm sorry I posted something so shitty Palmar it was just out of frustration over things and wasn't thinking clearly.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2016 14:42 GMT
#1869
On a serious note

Skynx/Tumblewood/(Shapelog/Vivax)

is what my scum team looks like currently
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 15:20 GMT
#1968
I kinda like never calling me DDD that's a nice nickname.

Well I'm here now,so I'm the lynch it seems today?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 15:26 GMT
#1972
Nope not yet,

Super are you going to vote for me today?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 15:37 GMT
#1981
On September 14 2016 00:28 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 00:26 Damdred wrote:
Nope not yet,

Super are you going to vote for me today?


No idea yet. I will probably either vote more than half the thread or one person.


I think there are close to four lock town people (outside myself)

I think vivax, tw, sky are all decent votes.

Fuba in not sure I'm could be but I'm not sure he feels like he is giving us what we want rather than what he thinks at points.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 15:47 GMT
#1984
He's been pretty lackluster today and doesn't have his usual gung ho and seems to not care about pushing hi a scum read so far.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 16:00 GMT
#1989
Still have one but expecting to get lynched and I'll shoot,between vivax, sky and tw
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 13 2016 16:09 GMT
#1994
That doesn't mean either of them aren't mafia or town, I specifically said I'm not sure what I think of fuba.

As for same game I'm not sure might be reading differently.

And I'm not voting vivax I'd rather vote sky today tbh, or fuba I believe (don't want to,vote fuba)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft538
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft572
PiGStarcraft538
RuFF_SC2 195
SpeCial 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Leta 67
Hyuk 54
Bale 23
Noble 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox766
C9.Mang0324
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g9736
Coldzera 807
JimRising 553
Sick111
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo946
• Stunt282
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 11m
Online Event
7h 11m
FEL
12h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.