• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8188 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 07:12 GMT
#2491
Kinda rushed bc at work and stuff, but either way comes down to that I want to look at all of these.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 07:12 GMT
#2492
Though I'm kind of tempted to give Palmar a pass.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 07:12 GMT
#2493
I also think there's 1 between them, and 1 between Vivax and Damdred.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 07:16 GMT
#2494
It's also possible the last two are together.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 07:26 GMT
#2495
On September 15 2016 16:16 Superbia wrote:
It's also possible the last two are together.


+ Show Spoiler +
I kinda like this world.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:36 GMT
#2522
On September 15 2016 23:38 Holyflare wrote:
Superbia is also another bs poster because je literally spammed the thread with stuff I already figured out and posted at great length so he ignored that to intentionally spam the thread AND his information was wrong.

Question is does that make him shit or mafia.


I don't really read your posts that much tbh. As such, you're kinda calling yourself shit or mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:39 GMT
#2523
Like the whole reason I think you're pretty much lock town for me, HF, is because we're drawing a lot of similar conclusions. EoD shape vs. damdred excluded.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:40 GMT
#2525
If you think I'm reading your posts and going "hmm, yeah, lemme repost that". You are:
1. Underestimating MY ego.
2. Overestimating your skill.
3. Underestimating my laziness to read content.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:41 GMT
#2526
On September 16 2016 00:40 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2016 00:36 Superbia wrote:
On September 15 2016 23:38 Holyflare wrote:
Superbia is also another bs poster because je literally spammed the thread with stuff I already figured out and posted at great length so he ignored that to intentionally spam the thread AND his information was wrong.

Question is does that make him shit or mafia.


I don't really read your posts that much tbh. As such, you're kinda calling yourself shit or mafia.

not at all


It's not serious though. I think HF is town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:43 GMT
#2530
On September 15 2016 16:12 Superbia wrote:
I also think there's 1 between them, and 1 between Vivax and Damdred.


On September 15 2016 16:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 16:16 Superbia wrote:
It's also possible the last two are together.


+ Show Spoiler +
I kinda like this world.


On September 15 2016 23:33 Holyflare wrote:
I don't believe damdred doesn't town read me for saving him. That's also bull shit. Complete crap. I'm pretty sure he town read me d1 and keeps saying he agrees with me and i just saved him by lynching mafia and his main reason is some shit dumb tell?

He also didn't fucking bother following up his Skynx mafia read probably because he was killing him.

I don't believe town damd says these things.

Vivax/damd good team.



Gj HF.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:44 GMT
#2531
:D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 15:45 GMT
#2532
Pls enlighten me what other conclusions were wrong (don't though, it's a waste of time)
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 17:24 GMT
#2539
On September 16 2016 02:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:59 Superbia wrote:
I feel for you shapelog =/ Sick and mafia.

Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 06:11 Superbia wrote:
On September 11 2016 06:10 Shapelog wrote:
That replacement :/. Wonder how that replacement Pm was worded.

Eh, not a wasted lynch I suppose. Since we didn't know about the replacement. At least now I basically can read the game now knowing TT alignment.

On September 11 2016 05:59 Superbia wrote:
I feel for you shapelog =/ Sick and mafia.

I think i once played with a migraine (or off of one) due to it being voting day once. I will endure.


+ Show Spoiler +
I was calling you mafia

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:32 Superbia wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:28 Palmar wrote:
Shapelog being mafia would explain things because the game just lacks... contention


Good post.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:36 Superbia wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:35 Holyflare wrote:
Let's kill sky


Honestly I'd want to kill shape or grack today.

Shape as scum makes a lot of sense with the game's general direction.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:41 Superbia wrote:
Shape where the fuck you at.









Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
Shape's filter is pretty townie. =/


Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 04:47 Superbia wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:46 Tumblewood wrote:
On September 14 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
Shape's filter is pretty townie. =/

how are you evaluating that? literally every time I evaluated shape's filter for towniness I have been wrong. about 0/7. not sure how to accurately do it.


I recall shape as mafia being super scared of my obvious fake cop check in storm mafia. He's a very paranoid mafia player.

When he reacts to people calling him mafia it's confident and aggressive.



can you explain why it changed towards deadline?


Meta read that ended up wrong. He was doing something I felt was completely out of his mafia meta.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 15 2016 17:25 GMT
#2540
Like it was storm where he completely freaked out in the qt after I claimed I had a cop check on him
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2016 07:25 GMT
#2606
I won't be able to do shit today due to Friday evening.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2016 07:26 GMT
#2607
So I'm going to lurk/work, maybe read some into votes and then drop a vote before I head home.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2016 07:26 GMT
#2608
I'll be lurking around if someone wants to talk about w/e
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2016 10:44 GMT
#2612
Hello Palmar.

Why do you think it was scum vs scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2016 10:50 GMT
#2614
On September 16 2016 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Because I think damdred was scum.

It's not associative at all, there is nothing inherent in the way these wagons formed that made it scum vs scum. It's scum vs scum because it is.


What do make of the fact that no veterans have been killed yet during the night?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 16 2016 11:04 GMT
#2616
On September 16 2016 19:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2016 19:50 Superbia wrote:
On September 16 2016 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Because I think damdred was scum.

It's not associative at all, there is nothing inherent in the way these wagons formed that made it scum vs scum. It's scum vs scum because it is.


What do make of the fact that no veterans have been killed yet during the night?

I try not to worry about it much. People have kept me alive before for a while (think PYP).

It probably means whoever is mafia is either killing for wifom, or doesn't subscribe to the basic strategy I tend to advocate as mafia which is to kill town leaders and people who are right.

Or, we're all hilariously wrong, or something.

Honestly the speculation may be fund but I don't think it's very relevant information.

you're one of three people today who haven't voted and I'm not sure where you're going to vote, which is unusual. What is your objective today? Do you have a preferred lynch?


Not really. I have been thinking of lynching Vivax or/and Damdred. I'm not individually confident on either of them.

I have been bothered by the obvious divide in town(?) since essentially EoD1. There is still a divide but it feels like the players on the 'opposite' side have shifted. Like people have wanted to lynch HF since d1, and I still don't know if they're mislead town, or its a mafia tunnel strat. It just feels very weird and empty.

Typing this I don't think I'm doing a very good job explaining myself.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O130
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15032
Dewaltoss 171
ZZZero.O 130
firebathero 111
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3616
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2457
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe306
ToD269
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 36
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur176
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 27m
INu's Battles
14h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 27m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.