• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8195 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 06:40 GMT
#1922
I don't want to lynch tw today
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 06:43 GMT
#1924
Though I'm not sure who I do want to lynch yet.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 06:43 GMT
#1925
Actually the more I think about it the more I want to just call tw town
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 06:46 GMT
#1926
Hf do you think palmar could be mafia?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 07:02 GMT
#1928
On September 13 2016 15:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 15:41 Holyflare wrote:
You gonna ignore fuba forever?



Me? Still need to read his filter. Do keep in mind that I was yhe one who drew attention to him
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 10:48 GMT
#1931
On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)


orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 10:52 GMT
#1932
Or at least one of them.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:28 GMT
#1936
On September 13 2016 20:14 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)


orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?

I uh, didn't say that.


[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

Right. "Most others". My mistake.

Who is scum then?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:31 GMT
#1937
On September 13 2016 20:19 Palmar wrote:
It's still a semi-valid point, but it's just a general observation. Scum tends to (very generally) be more conservative with their votes. Which is like saying "scum tends to post less". It's an indicator not evidence.

I'm sort of trying to reassess the game. Basically here's where I stand:

Townie/semi-townie people:

Superbia: He has somewhat taken advantage of pretty solid townread on day 1 by not doing much today, but it isn't really all that, and..

..less townie people/haven't paid enough attention to:

fuba, I'm going to read his filter bef..

..damdred,

mafia people:...

...Damdred, I would probably be lynching damdred for his complete lack of trying and helping this game. He has a cocky attitude without the reads or activity or pushes to back it up. He's basically exclusively using the "I'm the greatest" attitude to defend himself, as opposed to pushing other reads. However he did sound slightly emotional when I was confronting him about shit logic so I'm meeehhhh. Objectively the best lynch is to kill him, because he sounds like mafia, but I like Damdred so I'm whatever right now.


Palmar did you move damdred halfway through making your list from less townie to scum?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:33 GMT
#1939
And he's your main scum push? x;
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:38 GMT
#1943
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 20:34 fuba wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 20:28 Superbia wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 20:14 fuba wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)[/QUOTE]

orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?[/QUOTE]
I uh, didn't say that.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

Right. "Most others". My mistake.

Who is scum then?[/QUOTE]
Literally what I said I'd be doing over the next 9 hours. Why are you making such a big deal about a pretty nothing post?[/QUOTE]

You know what has happened this game right? People voted for town d1. People voted for others d1. Go over some reads you already had, then go over votes.

Then post who you think are mafia.

Then read filters and adjust accordingly.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:38 GMT
#1944
Fuck that post
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:38 GMT
#1945
On September 13 2016 20:34 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 20:28 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 20:14 fuba wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)


orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?

I uh, didn't say that.


On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

Right. "Most others". My mistake.

Who is scum then?

Literally what I said I'd be doing over the next 9 hours. Why are you making such a big deal about a pretty nothing post?


You know what has happened this game right? People voted for town d1. People voted for others d1. Go over some reads you already had, then go over votes.

Then post who you think are mafia.

Then read filters and adjust accordingly.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:39 GMT
#1946
Like I don't need a "this is set in stone" mafia team. Mafia is about changing your mind 5s after you posted reads.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:40 GMT
#1947
On September 13 2016 20:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 20:33 Superbia wrote:
And he's your main scum push? x;

yes


Meh. Why damdred over TW? TW has been on your scumlist all game. Seems a bit weird you want to push on someone who you changed your mind on while you were making a post.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 11:49 GMT
#1949
On September 13 2016 20:45 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2016 20:38 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 20:34 fuba wrote:
On September 13 2016 20:28 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 20:14 fuba wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:48 Superbia wrote:
On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

In any case, I'm awake now. Only have 15 pages to read for my class today, which starts in ~9 hours. Should give me a good amount of time to at least read most of the filters in the game and give some input. Will probably start with people who have yet to vote, which coincidentally seems to include most of the people others are scumreading. My class starts at about an hour before EoD, so I can't be here for that (probably. Might be able to be sneaky while in class. I'd rather not get the professor angry at me on the second day of class, though XD)


orly.

If scum are in the people not voting, why haven't they placed a vote on you then?

I uh, didn't say that.


On September 13 2016 19:42 fuba wrote:
It is way too easy to snooze all of my alarms. I should really get one of those alarms that start running around the room when it goes off so I can't ignore it.

Right. "Most others". My mistake.

Who is scum then?

Literally what I said I'd be doing over the next 9 hours. Why are you making such a big deal about a pretty nothing post?


You know what has happened this game right? People voted for town d1. People voted for others d1. Go over some reads you already had, then go over votes.

Then post who you think are mafia.

Then read filters and adjust accordingly.

You're riding me for literally no reason right now, lol. Chill out. Town reads can be fast, scum requires analysis. Situation's simple: I've said I'll have my reads in the thread. If I don't end up supplying any, just vote me and it'll be done. Honestly, not sure why you haven't voted me already lol


Just playing obs for now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 12:00 GMT
#1951
On September 13 2016 20:58 fuba wrote:
Like, tw pointed out my filter is 2 pages. Not reading it isn't an excuse to not vote when you're glad to point out to hf that you were one of the first people to cast suspicion on me (which I can't even remember being the truth). I remember calix, I remember vivax, I remember nu, I don't remember you.


Conclusion?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 12:00 GMT
#1952
You think I'm scum then or?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 15:09 GMT
#1962
Yo fuba, got some time for some quick questions?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
September 13 2016 15:16 GMT
#1966
Fucking hell. Sorry, work.

Anyway, have you played mafia before? And if so, how many games?
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft211
Nina 96
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 139
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift3782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5638
Other Games
summit1g6928
FrodaN2777
mouzStarbuck395
JimRising 294
KnowMe245
ToD188
ArmadaUGS144
Mew2King41
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 38m
INu's Battles
13h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.