• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9657 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 01:06 GMT
#506
On July 21 2016 09:22 prplhz wrote:
@Grackaroni Why is it scummy that nnn_thekushmountains has 8 people on his scum list?

yeah now that I think back about it, Grack should know better. It's been a while since I played with him though so I forget how clueless he is.

It's a process of elimination which isn't uncommon. Something that could have thrown it off is that I presented it as a scum list, when really it's the inverse of a townlist.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:05 GMT
#525
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:26 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!

It doesn't make any sense to me at all that this post is the basis for Kush's town read on EC. How can you discern anything from that?


the bolded. Are you familliar with its context?
If you aren't, then SHUT TEH FUCK UP.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:09 GMT
#528
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:13 GMT
#533
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:14 GMT
#534
On July 21 2016 12:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:09 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jk about shutting the fuck up grack.
um but yeah. Let's vote for kruppe or rels or something guys.

What do you think about a Koshi vote?


go for it :thumbsup:
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:15 GMT
#537
On July 21 2016 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined


woh when were you mislynched??
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#539
On July 21 2016 12:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:15 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:15 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL


I mean I just was mislynched basically go for it. the streak is ruined


woh when were you mislynched??


i was a power role in my last game that got ruined and would have been lynched if I didnt claim. so if I was vt i would have been lynched... So basically I was lynched...


nah dude that definitely doesn't count.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#541
my case is still solid.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:22 GMT
#545
sl, the pressure is crushing you. Claim now!
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:25 GMT
#548
On July 21 2016 12:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 07:37 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 07:11 Koshi wrote:
well tbf prplhz also just says it is odd.

actually prplhz said he thought he was 100% mafia


prplhz is acualy just 6 random letters so all his points are invalid


no it's not.
prplhz = purple haze without vowels
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 03:35 GMT
#552
On July 21 2016 12:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Mafia database says that SL has been mislynched multiple times btw.

SL address this now.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 06:04 GMT
#557
On July 21 2016 14:38 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2016 11:04 Damdred wrote:
Player List

1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
4) Lunaticman
5) emperorchampion
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
9) nnn_thekushmountains
10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar

Replacement:
1) SilentWarrior

obs:
1) Jealous


Sitout: LightningStrike

Cohost:
ShapeLog
Race Banon

Thank me later Damdred.


you get so many undeserved townpoints for this.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 22:12 GMT
#1058
gg
yall are hella baddies
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1027
ComeBackTV 716
SteadfastSC603
TaKeTV 432
IndyStarCraft 136
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 603
IndyStarCraft 136
ProTech132
Rex 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49424
Bisu 2147
Horang2 1284
EffOrt 952
Hyuk 608
Soma 606
BeSt 537
Mini 485
Light 431
Larva 300
[ Show more ]
Rush 238
ZerO 212
910 94
Mong 85
Leta 74
firebathero 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 57
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 39
Sexy 38
Mind 36
JYJ 29
Aegong 29
Yoon 25
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Shine 15
Trap 14
Rock 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7171
qojqva949
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1087
Lowko523
Other Games
singsing2030
olofmeister1585
hiko1272
Beastyqt620
B2W.Neo409
Livibee198
Hui .181
Liquid`VortiX149
XaKoH 127
KnowMe94
ArmadaUGS90
djWHEAT77
Mew2King75
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 15
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3148
Other Games
• Shiphtur165
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 21m
Online Event
20h 21m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.