• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9128 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 145 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 17:11 GMT
#341
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.

TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 17:12 GMT
#342
On July 21 2016 02:11 Tumblewood wrote:
also because no one seems to understand "posting without playing" I'll rephrase it to posting without a purpose.


what if the purpose is you're having fun by doing it?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 17:15 GMT
#343
On July 21 2016 02:11 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.


I don't question your reasoning on Palmar, I question the fact that you have a read on a guy who played for all of 5 minutes before leaving.
good times for all
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 17:15 GMT
#344
On July 21 2016 01:58 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:35 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:25 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:19 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:14 Lunaticman wrote:
There is a worrying amount of silent players

what do you mean by this?

who is silent and why is that worrying?


I just think the silent mafia is the hardest mafia to beat!

They will probably post when I am asleep. But we still need more "reads"

why do you think silent mafia are harder to beat?

what makes you think they will post when you're asleep when they're not posting now?


Because it turns into a guessing game, you should know this.

Because they might be on different time zones. Hence my earlier question to americans.

but the OP says 10 posts or you're dead so people will post or they will die. problem solved. also, if they don't post because they're in another timezone then time will pass and suddenly they will start posting so it seems like problem will solve itself again.

dunno why it's so worrying.

and no, i don't know that lurking scum are more worrying. i think active scum are just as worrying because sometimes they turn out to be impossible to kill. maybe because i just played with damdred and he was reasonably active scum and impossible to kill and i didn't realize this until it was too late.


This makes sense. Damdred totally fooled me last 2 games as active Mafia.

Also, the rules of the game should have people posting when they are awake and able, so it is quite premature to worry about activity, we should be looking at the tone, content, purpose, etc... of what people are posting when they start posting.

Noting the people that haven't posted yet is good, not bad, since it will encourages them to post.
But, it doesn't mean that they are scum.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 17:15 GMT
#345
On July 21 2016 01:59 emperorchampion wrote:
DC nice to see ya mate


Hey dood!
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 17:19 GMT
#346
On July 21 2016 02:15 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.


I don't question your reasoning on Palmar, I question the fact that you have a read on a guy who played for all of 5 minutes before leaving.


What do you think my reasoning on kruppe vs my reasoning on Palmar?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 17:20 GMT
#347
On July 21 2016 02:19 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:15 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.


I don't question your reasoning on Palmar, I question the fact that you have a read on a guy who played for all of 5 minutes before leaving.


What do you think about my reasoning on kruppe vs my reasoning on Palmar?


EBWOP
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 17:21 GMT
#348
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 17:22 GMT
#349
On July 21 2016 02:10 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:07 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


OK, but if there is one thing that I learned from my first 2 games, it is that it is pretty nontrivial to "work towards solving the game" on Day 1. I think the first thing that is useful that one can do is get some activity out there day 1, and get your tone established so that you can be more easily read as town by the town moving forwards. I think this is one of the things that I actually did properly as town in the Onegu Best Host Game.

Town should be trying to solve the game, but some of the players haven't even posted yet, for example it is 10am local time for me and I just woke-up 30 mins ago and am trying to get caught up.

I don't scumlean either of those guys yet, tbh.

At the same time, I kind of like this post by Tumble because it is the kind of thing that can help to start more meaningful discussion going and discourage people from posting random banter, otherwise they might get scum-read by this reasoning.

I am going to slightly town-lean Tumble because his post leads to a slightly more favorable environment for town.


In the same vein though, if we all start thinking about everything that we post will be scum read if it's a bit conversation-y then we are all now thinking like we are mafia (trust me on that one). I don't think that's a good place to go.


Sure, if it is taken to the extreme.
But you can still have conversation and a light-hearted tone as long as you have good content and real posts that are aimed to move the game forward mixed in with the banter.
I don't see how you can argue that most posts being banter is good for the town?
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 17:23 GMT
#350
On July 21 2016 01:12 prplhz wrote:
up to date but i literally have nothing and i also don't feel like posting

See here, i literally had nothing but felt like posting. Asked maybe if anyone had anything. Koshi you're better than this.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 17:24 GMT
#351
On July 21 2016 02:21 Skynx wrote:
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.


This is really unnecessarily defensive.

Why do you find the need to defend yourself right now?

You were not the main topic of the conversation.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 17:25 GMT
#352
On July 21 2016 02:19 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:15 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.


I don't question your reasoning on Palmar, I question the fact that you have a read on a guy who played for all of 5 minutes before leaving.


What do you think my reasoning on kruppe vs my reasoning on Palmar?

afaik you put kruppe in the inactive null category. I can't imagine him being anywhere else. I'm surprised though that Palmar is a town lean and not in the inactive null category with him.
good times for all
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 17:30 GMT
#353
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 17:34 GMT
#354
On July 21 2016 02:24 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:21 Skynx wrote:
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.


This is really unnecessarily defensive.

Why do you find the need to defend yourself right now?

You were not the main topic of the conversation.


how is that unnecessarily defensive. he doesn't actually defend himself. He just acknowledges that people are scumreading him, which they are.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 17:36 GMT
#355
On July 21 2016 02:25 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:19 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:15 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:11 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:08 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
What do you think of my response of your question about Palmar's posting?

I don't see a response


On July 21 2016 01:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.


I don't question your reasoning on Palmar, I question the fact that you have a read on a guy who played for all of 5 minutes before leaving.


What do you think my reasoning on kruppe vs my reasoning on Palmar?

afaik you put kruppe in the inactive null category. I can't imagine him being anywhere else. I'm surprised though that Palmar is a town lean and not in the inactive null category with him.


Kinda meh/kinda OK is not a town lean category.

I think that your reasons for scum reading me are exceptionally limited now. In terms of "posting with a purpose", it's arguably limited to the first few posts of this game, which is pretty lulz since that was my entry to this game.

To me, you either have some sort of idea of my "meta" in your head, and you went with it after reading a bit, or you are scum trying to push for a mislynch (a vote already?). The fact that you're still tunnelling the same point, and haven't given any other reasons is very dubious.

I can't trust you at all, and I reeally hope that you're not setting yourself up for an easy mislynch.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 17:43 GMT
#356
On July 21 2016 02:22 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:10 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 02:07 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


OK, but if there is one thing that I learned from my first 2 games, it is that it is pretty nontrivial to "work towards solving the game" on Day 1. I think the first thing that is useful that one can do is get some activity out there day 1, and get your tone established so that you can be more easily read as town by the town moving forwards. I think this is one of the things that I actually did properly as town in the Onegu Best Host Game.

Town should be trying to solve the game, but some of the players haven't even posted yet, for example it is 10am local time for me and I just woke-up 30 mins ago and am trying to get caught up.

I don't scumlean either of those guys yet, tbh.

At the same time, I kind of like this post by Tumble because it is the kind of thing that can help to start more meaningful discussion going and discourage people from posting random banter, otherwise they might get scum-read by this reasoning.

I am going to slightly town-lean Tumble because his post leads to a slightly more favorable environment for town.


In the same vein though, if we all start thinking about everything that we post will be scum read if it's a bit conversation-y then we are all now thinking like we are mafia (trust me on that one). I don't think that's a good place to go.


Sure, if it is taken to the extreme.
But you can still have conversation and a light-hearted tone as long as you have good content and real posts that are aimed to move the game forward mixed in with the banter.
I don't see how you can argue that most posts being banter is good for the town?


Mmm not really arguing that more banter than content is good, just pointing out that I think the kind of atmosphere where people are afraid to post is a bad thing. Of course, either extreme is bad. Also a large part of me always wants to do more of the thing that people say I can't do.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 17:43 GMT
#357
100% town: DCWasabi

Town Lean: Tumble, Empc, prlhz, Grackaroni

Low Activity Null: Palmar, Kruppe the eel, sicklucker, Rels

I don't fucking know man: Lunaticman, Koshi, nnn_thekushmountains

Spidey senses are tingling: Skynx
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 17:49 GMT
#358
On July 21 2016 02:43 DCWasabi wrote:
100% town: DCWasabi

Town Lean: Tumble, Empc, prlhz, Grackaroni

Low Activity Null: Palmar, Kruppe the eel, sicklucker, Rels

I don't fucking know man: Lunaticman, Koshi, nnn_thekushmountains

Spidey senses are tingling: Skynx

the fuck?
how does grack get a townread but i don't.
we were even mason bros last game.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 20 2016 17:51 GMT
#359
On July 21 2016 02:49 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:43 DCWasabi wrote:
100% town: DCWasabi

Town Lean: Tumble, Empc, prlhz, Grackaroni

Low Activity Null: Palmar, Kruppe the eel, sicklucker, Rels

I don't fucking know man: Lunaticman, Koshi, nnn_thekushmountains

Spidey senses are tingling: Skynx

the fuck?
how does grack get a townread but i don't.
we were even mason bros last game.


We were mason bros, but you were really inactive

And stronger feels are on the left.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 17:52 GMT
#360
On July 21 2016 02:24 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:21 Skynx wrote:
I gues you guys are scumreading me for "activity without actually contributin?" hehehe go ahead plots all being noted.


This is really unnecessarily defensive.

Why do you find the need to defend yourself right now?

You were not the main topic of the conversation.

This is unnecessary push. Defending yourself while you're not the main topic of conversation is not alignment indicative.
Also that wasn't a defence.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 922
IndyStarCraft 271
ProTech135
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31526
Shuttle 794
Mini 412
Hyuk 153
Rush 150
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 91
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 29
Sacsri 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Rock 16
Shine 13
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8193
qojqva1744
Counter-Strike
fl0m1569
Fnx 867
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes1325
Liquid`Hasu241
Other Games
summit1g2076
FrodaN1643
Beastyqt564
XBOCT260
Mlord245
DeMusliM209
ArmadaUGS171
KnowMe143
C9.Mang0135
XaKoH 107
QueenE94
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1056
ComeBackTV 910
TaKeTV 682
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• EnkiAlexander 83
• StrangeGG 47
• Hinosc 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• 80smullet 9
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 52m
Online Event
16h 52m
FEL
21h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.