• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 145 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 15:41 GMT
#301
On the other hand, I want to town read you for having the balls to actually post something like that
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 15:42 GMT
#302
On July 21 2016 00:36 emperorchampion wrote:
OK new fun time activity question: favourite way to drink coffee?

I'll start, mine is black


Green tea
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 15:46 GMT
#303
On July 21 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On the other hand, I want to town read you for having the balls to actually post something like that


You feel like a townie to me for sure, koshie too.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 15:50 GMT
#304
On July 21 2016 00:02 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:52 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:48 Skynx wrote:
Ah well, anyone got any alignment indicative stuff so far?

skynx you're better than this
blech post overall

???
People are hinting at stuff so they might aswell collect and present them at town like you did no?

You might be mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 15:50 GMT
#305
On July 21 2016 00:36 emperorchampion wrote:
OK new fun time activity question: favourite way to drink coffee?

I'll start, mine is black

ec, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about
you're making a lot of posts that don't further the game, which is definitely not a weak reason. also out of place because you make a big case on me and then go straight to "let's talk about coffee!"
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 15:53 GMT
#306
On July 21 2016 00:50 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 00:36 emperorchampion wrote:
OK new fun time activity question: favourite way to drink coffee?

I'll start, mine is black

ec, this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about
you're making a lot of posts that don't further the game, which is definitely not a weak reason. also out of place because you make a big case on me and then go straight to "let's talk about coffee!"


Cause nobody posting, I'm just enjoying life
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 15:54 GMT
#307
1 milk and 2 sugars in a cup. And I never finish the cup because I dont like coffee. Still drink 3 unfinished cups a day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 15:54 GMT
#308
But only when I am at work. I never drink coffee when I am free.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 15:55 GMT
#309
revision on the last post:
that quote is a bad example because it doesn't try to look like it's contributing but there are a lot of questions from you that don't seem to be for the purpose of furthering the game.
the "out of place" bit still stands though
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 15:58 GMT
#310
On July 21 2016 00:54 Koshi wrote:
1 milk and 2 sugars in a cup. And I never finish the cup because I dont like coffee. Still drink 3 unfinished cups a day.


On July 21 2016 00:54 Koshi wrote:
But only when I am at work. I never drink coffee when I am free.


Haha, I feel like this more than anything I have read, give a lot of insight to your character.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 20 2016 15:58 GMT
#311
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:02 GMT
#312
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?


I don't know if anyone picked up on it but I was hinting I was a townie. But maybe that is going to far on the deep end.

I'm still waiting to see what our american friends think about the game so far. I'd like some analysis from them!
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 16:02 GMT
#313
Actually posting reads is probably a fine thing so I'll give some more of my thoughts:

liked:
6) Rels - had post that I quoted earlier, this is totally feels

OK:
12) Koshi - OK thoughts on lunatic, disappeared after palmar tho
3) Skynx - + for interactions, recently other people have been pointing out his one post of "what are other peoples' reads?" while not posting his own reads, that had kind of flown under my radar gives me a bit of a pause

half meh, half OK
4) Lunaticman - + for interactions, - for the thing earlier that is kinda normalizing my thoughts on the matter towards null
13) Palmar - entry was kind of weak (an attack on koshi). but to quote koshi, it was probably something that needed to be said to stop a 100,000% town read, so + for that

meh so far:
8) GrackAttack - I find his interactions have been pretty forced so far, this is pretty feelingsy tho
10) Tumblewood - not really making sense to me so far


nothing so far:
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
11) Kruppe the eel - posted but didn't really say anything
7) sicklucker
9) nnn_thekushmountains
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 16:04 GMT
#314
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?


Personally, I would read it all!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 16:05 GMT
#315
how is Palmar "half meh, half ok"? he's had like 2 posts this game
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 16:07 GMT
#316
I was thinking to look more in depth, but I think the sentence that I posted sums it up pretty well actually.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 16:08 GMT
#317
@damdred: Can you add the filters to the front page plz!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 20 2016 16:12 GMT
#318
up to date but i literally have nothing and i also don't feel like posting
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:14 GMT
#319
There is a worrying amount of silent players
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2016 16:18 GMT
#320
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1022
ComeBackTV 926
SteadfastSC797
TaKeTV 532
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 797
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex 153
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Bisu 2173
Horang2 1176
EffOrt 995
Hyuk 788
Soma 607
Shuttle 564
BeSt 527
Mini 481
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 345
ZerO 194
Rush 191
Leta 84
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Sea.KH 69
910 55
Snow 55
Sexy 51
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 35
Yoon 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Trap 27
JYJ 25
Bale 25
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Shine 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8065
qojqva1435
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1707
Khaldor1151
Lowko451
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1172
Beastyqt564
B2W.Neo433
Livibee215
Hui .179
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS127
XaKoH 126
KnowMe115
Mew2King82
QueenE75
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 28
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3355
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 43m
Online Event
19h 43m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.