• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:32
CEST 16:32
KST 23:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9482 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:25 GMT
#261
On July 20 2016 23:19 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?

I was ehh kind of uncertain on luna until he made this post. this is about the exact opposite of what a mafia would post if they were trying to blend in / sound town. scrubtell?
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.

ehh not sure what to make of this post. it's weird, but townies are weird too. idk, townreading koshi blindly seems to be working for me so far.



How can it be the exact opposite? I was answering a question I don't find it suspicious at all.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:25 GMT
#262
On July 20 2016 23:22 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


This is quite a serious undertaking, what are you basing this on?

I have my reasons.


oh god the memes

I actually found it hilarious. My sig was getting old
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 14:26 GMT
#263
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 14:26 GMT
#264
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:27 GMT
#265
On July 20 2016 23:23 Skynx wrote:
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?


A change in behaviour when you have an established meta which has been called is only advantagous to change when you have a new role.

This should mean he is either blue or green? (since he was red last game?)
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 14:28 GMT
#266
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:28 GMT
#267
On July 20 2016 23:26 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:54 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:22 emperorchampion wrote:
palmar/koshi scum team confirmed, may as well just post the qt now guys :D

If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


well last game you died

I can figure what went down in QT even tho i can't read it ^^


also this just finally dinged in my head, now that I remember that you're Tureky-blocked lol

hmm elaborate scum set-up here, trying to make everyone think that you can't access qt, therefore must not be mafai!

Man you know better than everyone I can play mafia without QT. It's level of success however is a different story. I also hate it when you make that face
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 14:29 GMT
#268
which one, or
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:29 GMT
#269
On July 20 2016 23:20 emperorchampion wrote:
OK so two things I've been thinking about

1) with regards to this:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:31 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:20 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:13 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:08 emperorchampion wrote:
koshi I disagree with the set-up point: I think mafai wants to pm the mods or ask in QT versus discuss it in thread. Seems way too brazen to me

No. Mafia tends to do it in the thread because it is a post with a lot of words that puts them in the center of attention without any risk.

Do you see how he used way more words than needed?

Doesn't make him mafia. But I have seen mafia do it just like that.


Hmm there were a lot more words than necessary, but I don't agree with it not being risky. It just screams "hey these rolls are important to me", and I can't see a blue asking for clarification in thread ever.

I dunno, I guess on one hand to me it seems risky for mafia to post that in the thread, and on the other hand I think a vt just isn't really thinking about those things at the moment.


You are to cynical, I would have asked as either alignment because Im new

I left the "newbie out" when I made my post (literally deleted a sentence from my post before posting about "or he's just new so it could mean nothing"), since I was interested in seeing where he would go with it. Yes he's new, but at the same time he's also mentioned having obs'd a few games and I'm sure has read through all the guides and such. But at the same time it's lunatic's first game and he just wanted some clarification on things.

I have to equal and opposite thoughts about it: (a) townie just isn't thinking about these things right now (what the roles are, how they will affect things)---mafia leaning; and (b) mafia doesn't want to show that they're thinking about what the roles will do in the night---town leaning point. All this to say that it amounts as a null-point at the moment, but I will def return to thinking about this in the future as the game shapes up.


2) koshi has really backed off in many respects since palmar threw some shade on him/his post. Now there can be many reasons, and i don't really want to speculate too much on this atm so it's more of an observation.


I can follow your reasoning and I can honestly say its just a regular question, I like your reasoning though.

The 2 point is spot on, I don't know what it means though
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:32 GMT
#270
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


I have no idea how you are thinking, what do you mean hardly playing?

Koshi is not my partner although he does remind me of myself. I have him as townie atm.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:32 GMT
#271
On July 20 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:23 Skynx wrote:
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?


A change in behaviour when you have an established meta which has been called is only advantagous to change when you have a new role.

This should mean he is either blue or green? (since he was red last game?)

No. It should mean he can be happy with bad townies making stupid lynches but we can't instantly scumread him for that cuz he said he's gona be calm.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 14:34 GMT
#272
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.
good times for all
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:37 GMT
#273
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:38 GMT
#274
On July 20 2016 23:29 emperorchampion wrote:
which one, or

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:38 GMT
#275
On July 20 2016 23:32 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:23 Skynx wrote:
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?


A change in behaviour when you have an established meta which has been called is only advantagous to change when you have a new role.

This should mean he is either blue or green? (since he was red last game?)

No. It should mean he can be happy with bad townies making stupid lynches but we can't instantly scumread him for that cuz he said he's gona be calm.


I still think the change in behaviour indicates he is a townie for now.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 20 2016 14:39 GMT
#276
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

What you're gona do in this game then?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:41 GMT
#277
On July 20 2016 23:39 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

What you're gona do in this game then?


I was being sarcastic, but apperantly it was undetectable.
Failure is not an option
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 14:43 GMT
#278
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

...
solving the game is a team effort man. everyone needs to work towards finding scum, mostly because it's easier to find scum when they're pretending to make reads. no enlightenment from me, just reads.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 20 2016 14:44 GMT
#279
On July 20 2016 23:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:39 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

What you're gona do in this game then?


I was being sarcastic, but apperantly it was undetectable.

it was
goddamn and I thought tl had trained me to spot sarcasm
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 20 2016 14:44 GMT
#280
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


ok guess I'll just afk then

+ Show Spoiler +


But to be serious, this is such a weak point that makes me want to scum read you for making it, but I won't.

wifom question for everyone: Would tumble make this point to push me as mafia, when he made the same point in our game together as mafia? Or no connection?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 991
ComeBackTV 655
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 391
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex102
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech135
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50988
Bisu 2099
Horang2 1292
EffOrt 956
Soma 621
Hyuk 600
BeSt 545
Mini 491
Light 417
Larva 336
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
ZerO 212
910 91
Mong 85
Leta 77
Sea.KH 63
Snow 60
firebathero 56
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 38
Mind 36
JYJ 32
Sexy 29
Aegong 27
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Shine 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6992
qojqva843
Counter-Strike
Fnx 772
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1074
Lowko478
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1671
hiko1226
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo429
Livibee217
Hui .174
Liquid`VortiX151
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe86
djWHEAT80
Mew2King79
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile18
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3018
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 28m
Online Event
20h 28m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.