• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:01
CEST 23:01
KST 06:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 21:57 GMT
#664
On June 22 2016 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let me just say that every single thing that Shapelog says makes me mafia (those things are actually either misrepresentations of what i was doing or not alignment indicative at all) are from the time (day 1) which after that he was posting for 24 hours but somehow originally came to a completely different conclusion (rsoultin or cake is mafia -- me as third).

If he was town he would have made the conclusion he now presents back then, and not 10 minutes before deadline.

And I also said I passed you off with your filter cause of your posts and such.

I found new information that change my view.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 21:58 GMT
#667
Oh well,

I blame myself for spending my time in my own theory and not scum hunting correctly. I was better last game I rolled (the off site one) then this with my town play.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 21:59 GMT
#673
Wow.....

I was actually right for once dammit. IF only I actually had more fucking time.

FFS
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:00 GMT
#678
On June 22 2016 06:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shapelog your case was shit.

Ik tbh

This game was hard for me really after the yammty shot. Everyone really honestly sounded somewhat townie at one point at another, and I was focusing too much on dumb shit then the overall picture. I was lost.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:01 GMT
#679
GG,

I blame myself.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:06 GMT
#686
On June 22 2016 07:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2016 07:00 Shapelog wrote:
On June 22 2016 06:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shapelog your case was shit.

Ik tbh

This game was hard for me really after the yammty shot. Everyone really honestly sounded somewhat townie at one point at another, and I was focusing too much on dumb shit then the overall picture. I was lost.

yeah, i basically yolo'd it. read the scum QT.

But honestly, none of what you said in your post makes me mafia, i had a really easy game here.
If you think that makes me scum you are gonna scumread me in every single game ever. ^^

Well maybe next game I won't fucking trap myself.

Like comparing my play this game to this one:
http://intpforum.com/showpost.php?p=534647&postcount=1474
http://intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=24467&page=30

Is just so bad.

And Ironically, I was wrong for the right reasons that game, and this game, I was right for the wrong reasoning,
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:26 GMT
#694
On June 22 2016 07:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shapelog, you should try to use less words in your posts and cut off everything irrelevant.
Your posts are really hard to follow at times and they seem to be losing the main point and get sidetracked. The problem with this is making a convincing case like that is super hard.

Yeah I noticing that.

It just, the way I think, I go from thinking from it from that angle, to that angle, to this angle, etc. and I try to look at everything from too many angles ultimately. It gets me sidetracked a lot.

I've noticed, more if I write what happens down more, I do better. For example, I wouldn't have thought you were scum until, believe it or not, done the page by page thing. I saw the not questioning Rsoul thing, and that made me think.

I also forgot about Super interaction with you hard. Should of been more of a point.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:38 GMT
#696
Lol @ GB btw about a Shape/Rsoul team.

I guess the mailman was just so sus. and then the bussing comment

+ Show Spoiler +
Ohhhhhhhh Lex.......
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 22:42 GMT
#698
On June 22 2016 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2016 07:26 Shapelog wrote:
I've noticed, more if I write what happens down more, I do better. For example, I wouldn't have thought you were scum until, believe it or not, done the page by page thing. (1)I saw the not questioning Rsoul thing, and that made me think.

(2)I also forgot about Super interaction with you hard. Should of been more of a point.

(1) I would have never questioned rsoultin as town either, because all game we were on the same page, and honestly if i was town, i would have probably ended up doing exactly what i did here. idk why would you question someone who already agrees with you?
(2) Where does the "the player who interacted the most with flipped mafia is mafia" come from? I mean, i question people i think are scummy, or irrational. That is only natural. That always leads to interactions, and especially with me because i am suuuuuper nitpicky and want to get bottom of everything. I always end up arguing A LOT with people i think are mafia when they are in thread.

1, Well i didn't know that. But what I was getting at was that I saw that and just went "hmmm. This could mean something."

I would personally question person who agrees with me, to see if they had the same idea behind it.

2,Not so much on your side, but on's Super. Super was really focused on you compared to other people. Especially the end part of it.

Oh well bon joni (your new name btw)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason158
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 986
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 40
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift3182
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
Fnx 917
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6389
Other Games
summit1g8300
FrodaN2961
B2W.Neo681
ToD266
KnowMe207
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1503
BasetradeTV292
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• musti20045 17
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 59m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.