• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8894 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 19:26 GMT
#15
On June 10 2016 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
I would in, but the probability of rolling msfia is too damn high, and I don't want go ruin my highscore :/

I'll put my 100% win rate as scum on the line if you do.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 20:43 GMT
#18
On June 10 2016 05:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 04:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 10 2016 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
I would in, but the probability of rolling msfia is too damn high, and I don't want go ruin my highscore :/

I'll put my 100% win rate as scum on the line if you do.


Fine

/in

/in

Prediction,
We both roll scum
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-09 21:07:43
June 09 2016 21:00 GMT
#20
On June 10 2016 05:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 05:43 Shapelog wrote:
On June 10 2016 05:36 GlowingBear wrote:
On June 10 2016 04:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 10 2016 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
I would in, but the probability of rolling msfia is too damn high, and I don't want go ruin my highscore :/

I'll put my 100% win rate as scum on the line if you do.


Fine

/in

/in

Prediction,
We both roll scum


I'm counting on it 😂
And I'll roll godfather and someone will shoot me to have the chance to ruin my highscore and the game will be over.

GG

Well now art is def. making us Scum.
EDIT: don't worry, I just thought of the bust scum tatic
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 09 2016 22:10 GMT
#24
That Actually reminds me,

You might want to just check with everyone to see if the weekend is ok for them, since if it fills tomorrow, it will be mostly on the weekend.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 10 2016 20:38 GMT
#38
On June 10 2016 10:36 iamperfection wrote:
isnt town worst off by killing the goon on night 0. In fact shouldn't mafia just kill their own goon night 0?

That actually was what I was referring to as I found a scum play :/

I guess the problum is, is that town can actually just keep that person alive and lynch him Day 1 for the win.

I actually am a bit amused that everyone is talking about the best plays for both sides in the pregame.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-10 21:35:44
June 10 2016 21:29 GMT
#43
On June 11 2016 06:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 05:38 Shapelog wrote:
I actually am a bit amused that everyone is talking about the best plays for both sides in the pregame.

If the game is imbalanced it should be sorted out in pre-game. There is no reason to let the game roll and make players play / use time on a game that is unwinnable (or almost unwinnable) for one side.

Like i said, if people wanna play a game where town has basically 2 lynches to first figure out 2/7 chance of hitting scum and then 1/5 (assuming scum could even shoot themselves) that gives town 42,85% chance of winning the game with randomly lynching/shooting someone. Do you think it is fair for mafia? I don't.

No, its not.

I have a question,

Couldn't town force all the players to say who they are going to shoot, and then make a VC (unofficial) and purposely make it tied?

Then, if the first person to vote gets lynched, you know that the 3 people on it are all town. If it doesn't, you know that at least 1 out of the 3 people on that wagon are scum.

In senerio 1, Town gets to operate off of 3/5 or 2/5 confirm town lynch pool. Making the pool either 2 (which would be both mafia) or 2 mafia + 1 townie.

In Senerio 2, Town knows that at least 1 person out of three people are scum. Assuming that indeed only 1 is scum, and none of the 3 are killed. Town also would have the 3 people on the second wagon as confirm town (if they won acourse). Town has a lynch pool of either the 3 people in the top lynch (it being 1/3) or, if the person who voted off wagon is still alive, a 1 person lynch pool.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 10 2016 21:47 GMT
#45
Hmmm,

Making people not able to vote for themselves also doesn't seem to fix that either. As you just get the 2nd most scummiest person to vote for the top scummiest person and vice versta. If top person dies, town goes into now normal Day 1, with a confirm person. If not, then obv. the 2nd person is scum. If it goes too the 3rd person voted, both are scum.

Perhaps the fix is to make it to where scum vote's count for the vig. this also help to prevent the random 1/7 chance, since mafia can mutilate it?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 10 2016 21:49 GMT
#46
Lol ninjaed the Vote idea.

But yeah, that is what I am thinking as well. All players should have a vote that is worth it, due to mass vote claiming.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 13 2016 18:41 GMT
#53
On June 12 2016 07:36 GlowingBear wrote:
Night Vigi majority?

I don't get it.

Majority for the vote instead of instant or what ever it is called.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:26 GMT
#97
On June 18 2016 07:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Shapelog just confirmed, starting now anyway! Role PM's going out.

Right now?

Ok...

Let me get beer's for everyone.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:31 GMT
#99
CHAPS!

1. Superbia
2. raynpelikoneet
4. Yamato77
5. rsoultin
6. CopCake
7. Skynx

2 of you are mafiaaaaaaaa.

Lets see, we got

Super, anti-koshi in the sense he rarely rolls town
.....Ryan
Yammy...Noir savior
the evil R-rated girl (host is her lover, possible scum)
Copcake, Sounds like a name for a prono
Skynet, operational?

God everyone is a suspect
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:34 GMT
#103
Were the hell is GB? I thought we were betting buddies?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:36 GMT
#108
On June 18 2016 07:34 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm not sure what i am :/


Check them PMs? :D

Lex is personally delivering it prob.

Rsoul, Can you dress him up in a mailman and post it on TL fourm as quick as you can?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:37 GMT
#110
On June 18 2016 07:36 Superbia wrote:
Shape be honest, did you make that pre-made post before or after you checked your role pm?

After,

Was in name mafia thread when I saw the PM (role) and was confused. I was like "wait this shit is starting now" and I saw that post.

Might I inquire why?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:41 GMT
#118
On June 18 2016 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:36 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:34 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm not sure what i am :/


Check them PMs? :D

Lex is personally delivering it prob.

Rsoul, Can you dress him up in a mailman and post it on TL fourm as quick as you can?


o.0 we still have an ocean between us? why do you want him to be a mailman?

ik,

He is driving his snow covered mail truck from the netherlands, trying to get you your role PM! He has to overcome Frostbite, American tourist, and worse of all, a french guy name RELS. Then you too meet, and he gives your role PM, and it is all dramatic and stuff, and then BOOM. Out of no where, a vig shoots you in the head. He falls onto his knees and screams NOoooooooo.

He then unleashes his certain skills and kills the vig via MK.

At least that is what I make of the script for this movie. I need him as a mailman to see if it will work.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:43 GMT
#120
On June 18 2016 07:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:37 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:36 Superbia wrote:
Shape be honest, did you make that pre-made post before or after you checked your role pm?

After,

Was in name mafia thread when I saw the PM (role) and was confused. I was like "wait this shit is starting now" and I saw that post.

Might I inquire why?


Reasons!

No,

I answered, now you give me either why or I beat Ryan with this stick!

Either way I win so idc.
On June 18 2016 07:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:37 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:35 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:34 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm not sure what i am :/


Check them PMs? :D


he called me multiple things...and now he's lying on his bed pretending to be a stuck turtle o.0


What exactly did he call you?


well that wouldn't be a good idea lol


oh wait lol i thought we had a cop, disregard

i'm the jester!

So I can lynch you?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:44 GMT
#123
On June 18 2016 07:43 rsoultin wrote:
vig shooting me would be bad, yes :/ town instantly loses

so you should do it!

I challenge you to a children's card game.....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:47 GMT
#128
On June 18 2016 07:44 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:43 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:38 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:37 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:36 Superbia wrote:
Shape be honest, did you make that pre-made post before or after you checked your role pm?

After,

Was in name mafia thread when I saw the PM (role) and was confused. I was like "wait this shit is starting now" and I saw that post.

Might I inquire why?


Reasons!

No,

I answered, now you give me either why or I beat Ryan with this stick!

Either way I win so idc.
On June 18 2016 07:39 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:37 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:35 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:34 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm not sure what i am :/


Check them PMs? :D


he called me multiple things...and now he's lying on his bed pretending to be a stuck turtle o.0


What exactly did he call you?


well that wouldn't be a good idea lol


oh wait lol i thought we had a cop, disregard

i'm the jester!

So I can lynch you?


well it requires a memory longer than that of a goldfish and working fingers ^^ can you?

On June 18 2016 07:44 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:43 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:38 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:37 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:36 Superbia wrote:
Shape be honest, did you make that pre-made post before or after you checked your role pm?

After,

Was in name mafia thread when I saw the PM (role) and was confused. I was like "wait this shit is starting now" and I saw that post.

Might I inquire why?


Reasons!

No,

I answered, now you give me either why or I beat Ryan with this stick!

Either way I win so idc.
On June 18 2016 07:39 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:37 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:35 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:34 Superbia wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
i'm not sure what i am :/


Check them PMs? :D


he called me multiple things...and now he's lying on his bed pretending to be a stuck turtle o.0


What exactly did he call you?


well that wouldn't be a good idea lol


oh wait lol i thought we had a cop, disregard

i'm the jester!

So I can lynch you?


I'm all for beating rayn with a stick :p

Now this really sounds like a Porno called Cop cake.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:48 GMT
#131
On June 18 2016 07:46 rsoultin wrote:
in other news, lex is a walrus with a degree...

impressive, no?

Yes yes,

But is he a fucking mailman?

I can work with a walrus mailman with a degree.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:50 GMT
#135
On June 18 2016 07:47 Superbia wrote:
rso are you trolly as town or mafia? 2lazy2checkmeta

Shes was quite lazy last time she played mafia with me. Kinda trolly, but not this much.

Idk, prob. better to read her off something other then lawls.
On June 18 2016 07:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 07:48 Shapelog wrote:
On June 18 2016 07:46 rsoultin wrote:
in other news, lex is a walrus with a degree...

impressive, no?

Yes yes,

But is he a fucking mailman?

I can work with a walrus mailman with a degree.


we laughed ^^ he may buy a mailman suit now, but only if you send him 20 euros to offset costs

I need information lady.

Where Can I hit up his account?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 153
ViBE117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14396
firebathero 113
Hyuk 59
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
febbydoto88
League of Legends
Doublelift4041
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5046
Other Games
summit1g8978
FrodaN2240
mouzStarbuck426
JimRising 409
KnowMe233
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1182
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 26
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 47m
INu's Battles
12h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 47m
Replay Cast
23h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.