• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 19 2016 23:51 GMT
#443
On June 20 2016 07:17 Shapelog wrote:
Lol Super rolled mafia yet again. Reverse Koshi indeed.

I just was able to get on about 4 mins ago. My keyboard was broken when I got home a hour ago, so I wasn't able to play.

Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
lol is it bad that my first thought was shape could be scum for that shot? lol

I had to look at my Role PM just to make sure lol.

But in all seriousness, I had nothing to do with shooting Yammty, and wouldn't. If I was scum, I would of taken the easy ML (going off of what rsoul last post said, due to me being absent) since my 3 for 3 scum streak is alive.

I read/catch up now

I mean, The only thing bad about this to me is my bad luck regarding my keyboard.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 19 2016 23:59 GMT
#444
This was the post I was talking about.
On June 19 2016 00:40 CopCake wrote:
Huh, I am town.

Shape whatever gave me bad vibres because he is trying to be funny and feels comfortable with the people around even if sups hasnt or has barely played with him (she said it) and anyone who uses naruto is evil even with the inos.

Sups tone doesnt feel fake, feels normal

I think Yamato wants to look at us like a kid looks at a fishtank or that is the impression i got.

Before this, Super was town read/not sus for her. And Super was calling me town, for the same thing she saw scum in meh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 00:08 GMT
#445
On June 20 2016 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
lol is it bad that my first thought was shape could be scum for that shot? lol

I'm thinking about something.........

I sleep on it. Going to get off for tonight.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 19:32 GMT
#475
On June 20 2016 11:56 CopCake wrote:
You are mafia, sorry it sucks. I am never serious and i have a bubbly personality and my mood never changed unless someone doesnt understand me for my grammar.

You on the other hand from posting images of a bad anime show became a serious paranoid player.


Maybe because I do not want to cause town to lose the game?

Nice to see your also tunneled onto me for "forced joking."

my money's on shape. it helps that he's also like the only one i know here who actually thinks that making confusing night kills is a better strat than just removing the obv players who are 1) widely townread and 2) can solve the game

Not necessary.

All my WIFOM night kills have some sort of agenda behind it. All the shots in storm after 3rd was killed was for the all blue lylo (minus LS, cause LS was actually on my tail). Usually, it is to push town into lynching a player, or I am setting up something to win. I plan my moves out as scum (all my scum games shows this, newbie 19, storm, and tortiuse (the unvote vote FF etc.))

I have no plan here. That is the deference.

I explain more on what I think it means with this post from ryan.

Shapelog's big post is all over the place and i have no idea what he is talking about in it. Suddenly everyone is scum? What?

That was just my thoughts catching up, they were hasty due to me having another game's lynch (day 4) that I had to get to at 8.

I am questioning everybody and pointing out anything I see scummy/something I want more info about.

For example, I want to rsoul to explain the change,
Get cakes feed back about the super sit. back,
etc.

I kinda am thinking (and I will admit cake, this might be paranoid) that the shot was a frame shot on me due to my meta. The prob. is that I cannot just go "Oh it is one of ryan/rsoul, due to them knowing my scum meta." because super was scum, and could of told either skynx or cake about how I shot.

So I am basically questioning everyone, trying to POE.

On June 21 2016 02:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 07:17 Shapelog wrote:
[...]
But in all seriousness, I had nothing to do with shooting Yammty, and wouldn't. If I was scum, I would of taken the easy ML (going off of what rsoul last post said, due to me being absent) since my 3 for 3 scum streak is alive.

I read/catch up now


Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 08:39 Shapelog wrote:
[...]
Meh
Was going to say something about yammty, but I forgot he flipped so lol.
[...]


Do you want to say something about this Shapelog?
I actually find it quite hard to believe that you forgot, in 1 hour and 12 minutes, when you were doing a re-read, who flipped. Especially since basically yamato being shot is the "reason" you are being accused of being scum for -- or part of it.

I was reading the game and saw one of yamato posts, was in a analyzing mode, analyzed it, and remembered that he died.

Meanwhile, who did you vote Shapelog?

No one.
Wasn't here/able to type anything till my post after the shot had happen.

What do think now that you have this information?
the simplest explanation is just that it was shapelog and scum wasn't here to change their shot

Annoying thing is, is that I cannot say that this is wrong, in the sense of it being the most simplest of explanations.

The prob. is, is that I cannot follow it at all, as it is wrong due to the information I have with my PM. The most simplest explanation for me, is that I being framed via the shot.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:21 GMT
#495
On June 21 2016 04:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I kinda am thinking (and I will admit cake, this might be paranoid) that the shot was a frame shot on me due to my meta. The prob. is that I cannot just go "Oh it is one of ryan/rsoul, due to them knowing my scum meta." because super was scum, and could of told either skynx or cake about how I shot.

This is the important thing Shape. This is the answer you will give as either alignment most likely.
But for the real answer. Who did it and where is the evidence for that?

Well, there is a lot to consider about it.

If we were to just razer it, rsoul fits it. As she has pushed it perhaps the most out of anyone about how it connects me to the yammty shot. She has admittedly, open out of the idea a little bit, yet still is focus on me on it. Rsoul knows my meta pretty well (actually PMed me in wonderful, asking if I was town due to how I was playing, which I was.) and has stated it. She was also pretty quick to tie me to it. It wouldn't be hard for her (or anyone who knows my meta) to make that shot and push.

But it is more complicated if we look beyond the razer:

-I first expect town rsoul to think like that, as she does know my meta. The shot highly looks like my handywork, and it would make sense for her to think me as scum for that shot. Though, this does mean, that I had to have broken my town meta admittedly for my earlier posts.

-Second, Like I said in the last sentence, It wouldn't be hard for her (or anyone who knows my meta) to make that shot and push. And, since Super flipped scum, anybody could set that up. Super has played with me in storm, and that game is what makes the meta point strong. He already use the game to TR me inthread, so he did at least have the game in mind. I am guessing, only because of my position and common sense, that the shot had to be at-least planned a bit before the flip. Which could of been spent with super convincing his partner to shot yammty.

If it had been lets say, cop or skynx that flip. I wouldn't have to consider point 2. As they do not know my meta.

The second point is the biggest thing that is making finding evidence for it hard. But, I am thinking.

Scum would want to push my lynch (hence one of the reasons why Rsoul by razer is correct here), so that eliminates skynx for the time being going along that logic. Dropping it to Cake/Ryan/Rsoul
+ Show Spoiler [About Skynx] +

He isn't really at all the same as the newbie game IMO. I want to see how he is reading people as scum, but truth to the matter, is that if he is scum, he could of jumped on this by now. Hell, He SHOULD be on me like a hawk with the framing idea. Yet, he is mossying about, not really to quick to do anything.


Out of the 3,

Rsoul, Pretty much have said everything for her. Razer bit + point 1 here. It is still possible.

Ryan: You have thought about it, but ultimately looking around at other people. You are not necessarily pushing it at all, at most discussing it. There is little reason for you to look at anything else really, as you basically win (expect to keep up activity.) in this serino. Maybe possible, but doubtful.

Cake: She isn't pushing me for the meta thing, but is scum reading me hard. She starting with the scum read with the forced joking thing (which I am still awaiting for her to answer the question in the one post about super.) and in general just feels off putting. Not because I am being scum read, but the reasoning I am being scum read, and the responses. She is super tunneled onto me.

However, oddly enough, she has suggested the same idea with the framing shot. Just for herself.
On June 21 2016 05:04 CopCake wrote:
Like the right answer here rn is that whoever shot Yamato is newbie or is me or is someone that knows me (pointing you and rsoul)

On June 21 2016 05:08 CopCake wrote:
You also know I dont bother with filters I just read people from the experience and from what I remeber. Knowing you I think you wouldnt do this to frame me since as you said it was easier to keep Yamato alive and frame him after killing a dangerous townie (ie you maybe, why wouldnt someone kill the persons that puts so much effort) So unless someone in the future had planned to say "Cake wouldnt be able to kill Rayn so she went to Yamato lol besides cake is the only one who does this type of thing, killing random players" it kinda makes me believe that is either rsoultin or a newbie who i have no idea who is super new gave the shot to yamato.

Which I guess she suspects it is Skynx. Opposite of what I believe. This actually could also be another framing shot plan, just without me as the target and instead skynx.

Since I haven't played with her, and I am not a newbie (actually, I think I am currently in my 12th and 13th game in total across all sites) I shouldn't be a suspect according to this I think? This came after the posts about me, so *shruggs*

Outside of the framing idea, I kinda find it hard to read cake. Reading thru here filter, the super vote was a bit out of no where.
On June 20 2016 01:17 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 01:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 20 2016 01:10 CopCake wrote:
On June 20 2016 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So you think Superbia is mafia right?

The "wow" superbia i met that was town wouldnt act this lazy. So yes. As I said first day lazyness is justified because the thread has been so slow but like yeah not enough info at least try to build something.

It is not that the laziness is justified or not, but the fact i can't understand is why you TOWNREAD him earlier for the said thing. Like why did you think he is TOWN for that? Null i could get, or not scum, but why town? Why were other people who were "lazy" not town if it is justified? Was/is yamato town too because he was lazy or why?

Superbia sounded the most normal of all of you so she got green card.

The ino guy sounded too forced to be cool and funny, fake.

I didnt know how to take u and rsoultin because you wanted her neck.

Yamato was null so i was like yeah at least he is more normal than the other three so more inclined to town.

On June 20 2016 03:54 CopCake wrote:
I am inclined to say yamato now for lack of interest but idk his irl.

I am intrigued by rayn too.

On June 20 2016 05:19 CopCake wrote:
How do i send pms here? I will have to just repply artanis, casting vote on super.

2 hours from 1st to last.

So, most likely with the framing idea. It is either Rsoul/or cake, with the very off chance that it is you.

I might look at cake's filter from PYP, I think she was town that game?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:22 GMT
#496
Oh, the framing idea from cake was posted afterwards.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:23 GMT
#498
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:29 GMT
#503
tbh shape i really have a hard time believing that anyone rereading the game OR my filter would have trouble following my line of thought but on the off-chance that you're town or that my impression is wrong, i'll indulge you:

1. gut said super was town for laidback inquisitiveness so i went with that
2. super's "we should kill obv town cause yama is goon" and push on rayn was retarded
3. i thought y'know i doubt he's this retarded, he's prob goon trying to keep us from shooting gf yama and winning the game...so we should prob shoot yama if i'm right
4. shooting someone is better than shooting no one and i'm fine with shooting super for the info if i can't convince people to shoot yama


You assume that I can read.

Makes sense tho
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:31 GMT
#506
On June 21 2016 05:28 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:23 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?

Gut says no because of your entry and jokes and now u are all like serious bussiness.

I do not want to lose the game for town.

But, with your logic about who killed Yammty, do I fit it? This I want to know.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:37 GMT
#512
On June 21 2016 05:30 CopCake wrote:
I mean I was tunneling you hard? Until I got asked why or who would shot Yamato.

Fair point,

I wrote that part of the post before I saw those posts.
and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?

Cause Yammty actually can play this game as town versus me (i do not want to say cake cuz idk her)? And I have a less likely hood of not convincing people?
Cause Yammty saved town in Noir?
*Cause remaining player knows Yammty for something they did as town?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:38 GMT
#513
Hell, if we knew why, or even I, we wouldn't have spent a entire fucking page discussing said theroies
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:39 GMT
#515
On June 21 2016 05:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So,

rsoultin thinks mafia is Shapelog.
Cake thinks mafia is Shapelog?
I am about 55% Shapelog 44% Skynx, 1% Cake.
Shapelog thinks mafia is rsoultin (or cake or Skynx??? i am not sure)
I don't know who Skynx thinks is mafia.

Skynx when you get back, who is mafia.
Shapelog too.

If you don't know who is mafia or cannot make an educated guess, i'd like more questionmarks in your posts.

Rsoul/Cake, very off chance maybe you. Skynx for me is not sus. due to the point I made in that post.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:43 GMT
#517
On June 21 2016 05:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:28 CopCake wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:23 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:15 CopCake wrote:
Rayn you can like take every word i say with tissues because of my grammar, the person that killed yamato is either:

- newbie
- rsoultin or you
- myself

Obvs is not me because I am town.

Lol,
So I have to ask,

Does this mean I am town to you?

Gut says no because of your entry and jokes and now u are all like serious bussiness.

I do not want to lose the game for town.

But, with your logic about who killed Yammty, do I fit it? This I want to know.

Why would you to listen my theory if you dont know me?

It is like you want me to focus on this and clean ur name instead of going to the logical way of solving this.

What? What does me and your relationship have anything to do with that post? I want to know, if by that theory am I suspect and why? I am currently sus. of you, and want to understand your logic, cause I find it hard to read you.

Ik you still scum read me for the reasons you listed, Nor do I suspect you to drop them.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 20 2016 20:45 GMT
#518
On June 21 2016 05:42 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
On June 21 2016 05:30 CopCake wrote:
I mean I was tunneling you hard? Until I got asked why or who would shot Yamato.

Fair point,

I wrote that part of the post before I saw those posts.
and really, my main question to all of these theories is why would someone bother to frame either of you if they could just frame yamato?

Cause Yammty actually can play this game as town versus me (i do not want to say cake cuz idk her)? And I have a less likely hood of not convincing people?
Cause Yammty saved town in Noir?
*Cause remaining player knows Yammty for something they did as town?

Dude explain to me why would i know about Noir mafia and stuff if i dont read filters and give no fucks? Lol rayn and rsoul can tell you is true. I dont even read set ups. I did here because I got scared when rayn said "you dumbtell you are town" and maybe it was in the rules to not say you are town.

I was giving my ideas (to rsoul, the last quote is her words) to why whoever is scum might of done it.

You yourself have said why you could of done it. Same with me. I went with the idea she wanted to know why one of them would do so.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 15:32 GMT
#540
Oh yes, this shit.

Hi Shit. This is feces. I am calling you to tell you that you are shit. Well Feces, aren't you a dick?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 15:49 GMT
#542
On June 21 2016 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Shapelog have you looked at how the last ~5 hours of the night evolved? This is based on your theory answer.

Yes and,
On June 21 2016 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
idk where you get the "flip-flopping"...

I missed read it. Rsoul already clear that up.

On June 21 2016 05:48 CopCake wrote:
Well i would wait for rayn or rsoultin to tell me "this shapedog is newbie or styx is pretty new"
Because there are only two options in this from my point of view:

Mafia is newbie super newbie
Mafia knows me and wanted to frame me but as I said rayn is the type of person that loves to do logical things and rsoul well, she could be if the frame thing is real but i doubt it.


The problem I have with you now is like you want me to clear you from a theory you dont even know if it is like logical, you dont know me and i could have made up that lol. I cant clear you, your actions do.

Why do they have to tell you in particular?
I am not trying to clear my name from you Via this. If I was, I would be focusing on more of the probs. you have with me in regards with the forced jokes idea. You already have posted that you think of me.

The reason why I am interested in yours is that you are the only other person who suggested a frame shot. I am not sure what to make out of it rn in terms of your alignment, but it has interested me.
On June 21 2016 05:51 CopCake wrote:
Like at first i read superbia to be town because she seemed normal, your entrance was like too "friendly" jokes and with confidence, not caring, laid back. I read sup town for this and mafia to u.

Then mafia passed and sup didnt act the way i expected (lol see the importance of playing with me) and said messes up shit like "kill the dangerous townie" that thing basically was a slip, "dangerous town" would be someone dumb not someone trying to solve the game.

Alright about the change in super read.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 16:10 GMT
#543
Eh, I do one more post towards actively defending myself before I just ignore it and (hopefully) find scum.

I plan things out as scum. This is very fucking evdicent in the scum qt's of mine. Now, you can say all you want about me being AFK or what not, but I would of already have started to talk to Super about a plan of some sorts, or have detail what I wanted to do in day 1 (as I was being town read, and most likely scum!Shape would of thought he would of reached D1) and super would of known what I was planning.

I also have a agenda that works with said plan. Tell me, what is my agenda here? Shoot Yammty, argue with people that I was frame and magically I will win? Especially with Ryan and Rsoul, who know me very well, being in the game? Not to mention, that I am super aware of how people see me as scum, and would of adapted to the situation, and not do something so stupid.

I am not going to argue if Super would or wouldn't shoot Yammto cause I really do not fucking known period. It could be for Ryan's reasoning, it could be a frame shot (Since I was afk, and could be a target) etc. I have no evdince, unlike my meta point above, to based anything on, and am not going to lead this into a a WIFOM measuring contest.

Yes, I am a cute scummer that likes cute plays sure. I also know how to play a soild scum mafia style as well, and would be doing so due to my reputation I built after storm. I am not dumb, hell, in name SL jumped me after my 1st few posts for being "cute". IK people know that I am known for this kinda Bullshit, and very few other people (certainly not anyone in this game, other then maybe cake, which I would've known anyways before shot) do what I am known to do.

I mean, outside of the shot, why am I scum? I guess you could add my defensiveness to it, yet meta wise that can go either way.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 16:32 GMT
#545
I am not arguing that I am good, I am arguing that I plan things out.

But I am moving on so w/e
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 16:33 GMT
#546
Also
you got away with it precisely because that move is SO BAD people didn't think scum could do it.

No I won that one by scott's groceries run followed by surprise tinfoil theory case on Damdred where he tunneled himself on me being town.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 21 2016 16:41 GMT
#548
On June 22 2016 01:35 rsoultin wrote:
this game. you're arguing irrelevant points

this game, I am town folk looking for a dutch mailman on his way to deliver mail to his lover. Who was framed for the murder of said Dutch mailman, and now is getting unfairly chased by a girl with a wet noddle, who has finally caught up to me. Yet, I know if I go to jail, the real murder will walk away freely. So I must fight for my survival, and catch the perk.

Which one sounds more correct?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1062
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
12m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.