• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9034 users

[M][T] 1-Day Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 22:57 GMT
#137
On June 18 2016 07:51 Superbia wrote:
When rso gets serious I no longer want to read her posts iirc :p

#h8bigposters

Rso gets seroius?

That's a thing?

Anyways,

Super! Lets go back to reasons (mainly to start the game actually)

You said reasons, can you expand?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:03 GMT
#140
On June 18 2016 07:59 Superbia wrote:
#prodderinos

I am guessing this is in respone-ino to my question-ino.

What-ino were-ino you-ino prodding-ino me-ino for-ino and-ino what-ino were-ino you-ino looking-ino for-ino?

Ino?
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:06 GMT
#143
On June 18 2016 07:47 rsoultin wrote:
i'm bored ^^ i'll come back later when we can beat rayns with raynsticks of doom

ciao!

You now, and this is prob. useless. But being bored and ^^ing is not something I expect someone bored to do. Like "Well I am bored :/...." Not "I'm bored ^^"

Emjoi tone is off.
On June 18 2016 07:59 Superbia wrote:
Going to sleep soon btws, just lurking a bit and watching doto esl replays

Screw sleep.

Also doto? Is that like Go but a moba?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:07 GMT
#144
On June 18 2016 08:05 Superbia wrote:
fuck now everyone can read it ;;

OH yeah, I fucking spoiler would stop everrrrrryone but me from seeing it.

Why is it bad for everyone to be able to read it?

+ Show Spoiler +
Arggggg?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:10 GMT
#148
But back to more important things,

So it is like Go, but more RPGish then moba like? I mean, If it doesn't have at this point dragons, then I am going to be pissed.

Or is their a Esport that plays about Doto the organism? According to google, It is a genus of dendronotid sea slug, a nudibranch in the Family Dotidae. This genus feeds on hydroids, as reflected by its serrated radula.

Doesn't sound interesting. Not as interesting as underwater basket weaving def.

Why are your watching slugs Super?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:11 GMT
#150
On June 18 2016 08:09 Superbia wrote:
ok srsly though I kinda wanna stop trolling but I think you're town and no one else is here z

Then lets stop.

...

Boring.

But why do you already have a town read on me? What have I actually fucking done?

Do you have a mailman fetish?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:12 GMT
#151
On June 18 2016 08:11 Superbia wrote:
=dota

I would watch slugs over that anyday.

Also if you do have a mailman fetish, I got this picture of a dutch mailmaner coming in the mail. Only 21 euros!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:15 GMT
#155
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

Yes?

How does that lead you to believe I am Town?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:16 GMT
#156
On June 18 2016 08:14 Superbia wrote:
ya p sure

Hear that Art? You now in the porn industry!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 17 2016 23:20 GMT
#159
Eh storms

Be back tomorrow
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 18:27 GMT
#230
On June 18 2016 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote:
I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp?

I mean this is Superbia's reasoning why Shapelog is town. Why so uncertain? The way he presents the argument suggests that he isn't even sure how Shapelog played in the game he is basing the meta on which then suggests that the whole argument is bs.

The way it read off to me was that he was being like "From that game. Where you were scum? and I was 3rdparty? Thats why motherfucker."

It is weak reason though, not for the fact that he doesn't remember or what not, but because why not quote when I played town with him (even tho i was smurfing)? Why not that.

Also, what about that game makes him think I am town and not scum.

That is why I think it is a tad bit weak.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 18:32 GMT
#231
On June 19 2016 00:40 CopCake wrote:
Huh, I am town.

Shape whatever gave me bad vibres because he is trying to be funny and feels comfortable with the people around even if sups hasnt or has barely played with him (she said it) and anyone who uses naruto is evil even with the inos.

Sups tone doesnt feel fake, feels normal

I think Yamato wants to look at us like a kid looks at a fishtank or that is the impression i got.

I mean he(her?) has played 2 games with me, 1 scum, 1 town. So this is my third game. I mean, why else would he(her) try to meta read me, if they haven't played enough games with me?

What about a fishtank and kiuds? That doesn't work out too well in my experience.

Also @I think Ryan,

People say I have a hard time starting, yet, at least as a poster, I don't. I usually have a BAD start post, but I have no trouble posting or starting as either alignment IMO.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 18:34 GMT
#232
On June 19 2016 02:09 yamato77 wrote:
My post was more an existential crisis than any attempt at forming a read.

I'll be around later.

So do you think they are town/what are your reads on them?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 19:31 GMT
#236
On June 19 2016 04:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I believe we talked about that in some games obs qt no? I remember you having hard time to figure out what to look for early (not really hard time posting in itself) and i think that shows. I mean as scum i have recently noticed you are ... How to say it... You look more informed than as town, in a sense that as scum you "know what to talk about" and i feel like you are not just trying to figure out things from scratch.

And i think it is definitely different here.

I have a hard time finding what to do and go after in the first few days. yes. I thought you meant as a 1st post, as I know people like tumble and others have committed based off of 1st entrance posts. I would agree I know what to do more so as scum then town. Mainly it is easier for me to paint people scum, then to figureout why they are scum for what they posted.

My mistake
On June 19 2016 04:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:11 Skynx wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx, Tina = rsoultin.

Coolio
On June 18 2016 15:36 rsoultin wrote:
also shape can be town ^^ at least for the night lol

This makes me think of my "he's not scummy (yet)" post from last game huehuehue


^ actually you can help me skynx a lynx...i don't know what you're referencing here lol


disregard...I found it -rolls around the thread-

what do you think about skynx, shape? I'm actually thinking the cluelessness looks a bit different from the newbie game but I only skimmed ^^

Honestly, it is too early (as in, not enough stuff in the thread) for me to compare it. Newbie-student-mafia XXI had a very strong start, with a lot to go off of. This doesn't.

If we weren't to take that into consideration, then he is townish for actually not pushing a agenda via the means of big posts and trying to actively paint people as scum early on.

But for me, he is null for right now.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 19:33 GMT
#237
On June 19 2016 04:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx can be town too. I'll explain when sauna is over.

Why are you in a sauna?

Are you trying to get slimer to audition for my Mailman movie? If so, I let you know that all they do is slightly burn you, and only maybe take 2 pounds off.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 20:22 GMT
#239
On June 19 2016 04:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol I'm actually really cool with a vig shot between yama/cake right now ^^

Pretty comfortable w/ rayn/shape town and super and skynx feel townish to me, though those aren't the strongest reads

I can understand yammy, but can you restate why cake is?

Also, This is something kinda debatable I been wanting to ask.

Should we actually keep Someone we think is scummy alive? Should we risk it? The Postie is that if we are right, we win the game. The negative is that if we wrong we lose, and it be harder to admit we are wrong about (as mafia in this case would be pushing us to lynch X)

What do you think about it Rsoul/anyone else?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 18 2016 21:05 GMT
#243
On June 19 2016 05:41 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 05:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 19 2016 04:58 rsoultin wrote:
Lol I'm actually really cool with a vig shot between yama/cake right now ^^

Pretty comfortable w/ rayn/shape town and super and skynx feel townish to me, though those aren't the strongest reads

I can understand yammy, but can you restate why cake is?

Also, This is something kinda debatable I been wanting to ask.

Should we actually keep Someone we think is scummy alive? Should we risk it? The Postie is that if we are right, we win the game. The negative is that if we wrong we lose, and it be harder to admit we are wrong about (as mafia in this case would be pushing us to lynch X)

What do you think about it Rsoul/anyone else?

I was actually thinking about this. Shooting town N0 increases chances of picking mafia for lynch from 16% to 33%, meanwhile 1 wrong vote means loss. Would scum wanting to both vote for same person make them stick out is what I'm really wondering tho.

Not if the thread thinks the person is scum. Mafia would blend in.
On June 19 2016 05:42 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2016 04:18 rsoultin wrote:
On June 19 2016 03:22 rsoultin wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:11 Skynx wrote:
On June 18 2016 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Skynx, Tina = rsoultin.

Coolio
On June 18 2016 15:36 rsoultin wrote:
also shape can be town ^^ at least for the night lol

This makes me think of my "he's not scummy (yet)" post from last game huehuehue


^ actually you can help me skynx a lynx...i don't know what you're referencing here lol


disregard...I found it -rolls around the thread-

what do you think about skynx, shape? I'm actually thinking the cluelessness looks a bit different from the newbie game but I only skimmed ^^

Perfect! That had some context and i didnt feel like linkinh the whole thing.

Huh? I am confused about this sentence now?
I think Skynx is town because when i "pushed" him for reads he didn't make anything up. I would expect that a newer player as scum would have felt the need to give me something so they don't look like a "non-contributor", especially when i had JUST made a set of posts where i clearly imply at least i have something to work with in the game. He could have jumped on yamato, Superbia, or even rsoultin (the read i hadn't clarified yet) or question me about those reads (especially the rsoultin one). Basically the only way i see him being mafia atm is if he is mafia exactly with rsoultin and rsoultin is the GF. But first of all i don't think rsoultin is mafia and second the whole thing is so far fetched i am not going further into that since there is no reason to assume that and the easiest explanation is that he is just town.

To Shapelog. Technically the correct play is what you were asking yes. The problem however is that in case we miss shooting the GF the bias is basically gonna be too much and we end up deciding the lynch in the first 48 hours, which is also bad. We should be aiming for the GF ofc, but just because someone is "too scummy to be GF" they should not get a pass. I think it's best to just play it straight up and shoot a scumym person and then lynch another scummy person based on more evidence. Cute tricks usually end up fucking the town more than they are gonna achieve. Just keep it simple.

You might be right about skynx, I might move him up the list a bit.

Yeah, the bias is what I partially worry about it. I feel like it would be a tad bit easy for mafia to take control of that and for it to snowball.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 19 2016 22:17 GMT
#437
Lol Super rolled mafia yet again. Reverse Koshi indeed.

I just was able to get on about 4 mins ago. My keyboard was broken when I got home a hour ago, so I wasn't able to play.

On June 20 2016 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
lol is it bad that my first thought was shape could be scum for that shot? lol

I had to look at my Role PM just to make sure lol.

But in all seriousness, I had nothing to do with shooting Yammty, and wouldn't. If I was scum, I would of taken the easy ML (going off of what rsoul last post said, due to me being absent) since my 3 for 3 scum streak is alive.

I read/catch up now
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 19 2016 23:39 GMT
#441
On June 19 2016 19:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also Shapelog. I just revisited your filter and it doesn't actually look as good as i remembered.
I have a hard time figuring out where you actually stand with your reads. You seem to be thinking i am town, Skynx is town and rsoultin is town(?), who is scum?

You didn't visit my filter the first time IIRC. I thought the town read was based on my entrance, which later is what you and super discussed. Which ironically flipped scum.

Lol.

weak town lean on skynx. Only reason is for what you said. I still find him a bit nullish at the point. Rsoul wasn't a strong town read either, maybe a town lean at best.

I was kinda faint sus. on both yammty and cake. cake was for just being really serious all the sudden, and Yammty just for that thing. I was waiting for the game to develop quite honestly.

But that is the past!
On June 20 2016 00:22 rsoultin wrote:
eh i'm not really feeling a sup shot, rayn. i get why you're gunning for him but i don't think he's scum lol i wish i could remember the name of the game but the one where he claimed blue and we lynched him anyway without a cc cause he was just THAT AWFUL when he was claiming no time?

yeah, his posts here aren't giving me the same vibe/feeling/etc.

Ironic given post shot results

I actually do not know if I should be looking for people for if they wanted to or not to shot super. I guess actually I want to look at people IF they wanted to shot super, since super was goon, and it would benefit them more.

Which fits:
On June 20 2016 00:53 CopCake wrote:
Also rayn you know i bus hard when i think clearly is 100% mafia and rn I will go Sup with it.

On June 20 2016 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
rsoultin i still don't get why you ignore the evidence against Superbia.
I mean, i know where you are coming from, but like....
I don't see much sense in him not understanding where i am coming from with the thing on him, and i can't understand why he scumreads you for PoE when he already has 2 other scumreads, that doesn't make much sense to me. What else has he done?


I'll work out that tho later on, after I catch up towards the end.

The ino guy sounded too forced to be cool and funny, fake.

I have written remixs and children books as both town and scum.

I actually kinda wondering about something. Forgetting that super flip scum, you were talking about something I said, and that super hasn't played more then a few games with me. Yet super, who has played more games with me, and is someone you did somewhat defended (softly) about a question IIRC said the opposite.

Maybe you thought that since super was scum, that was invalid. I quote the post tho that I am talking about after this is done.

Moving on,
Skynx, Then this is abandoned to some chit chat . Later Supers tr on him he questioned but again no answer from Super but Shape looks comfy with it.
Or am i reading too much into this?

I questioned it brosike.
I want to shoot who I think is scum, super. Simple as that. Obv goon will want to protect gf but that doesn't mean whoever rolled gf automatically is going to play well, now does it?

All it means is that if we end up shooting the goon whoever pushed it gets no towncred.

Wonder what changed from this post to this one:
On June 20 2016 00:22 rsoultin wrote:
eh i'm not really feeling a sup shot, rayn. i get why you're gunning for him but i don't think he's scum lol i wish i could remember the name of the game but the one where he claimed blue and we lynched him anyway without a cc cause he was just THAT AWFUL when he was claiming no time?

yeah, his posts here aren't giving me the same vibe/feeling/etc.

On June 20 2016 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
I'll go out on a limb and say it's not worth shooting rsoul either

I don't mind shooting cake for her weird read of me but I find it less satisfying than I would like

Superbia's filter is the longest (except for rayn but he doesn't count)

Skynx's filter is a lot of short questions

Shape is inconspicuous

Meh
Was going to say something about yammty, but I forgot he flipped so lol.
Rsoul,
ftr i'm not convinced that super is scum. i do think it's actually possible for him to be town here and he's just being superbly (haha xP) obtuse with this "we should try to shoot town" line of his. HOWEVER i really don't think this play can come from a super gf either defending town against rayn to get towncred (kinda dumb if he knows rayn at all, cause rayn's reaction to such things is super predictable) or worse trying to protect goon yama cause yeah that's retarded for gf to do here

I want to shoot who I think is scum, super. Simple as that. Obv goon will want to protect gf but that doesn't mean whoever rolled gf automatically is going to play well, now does it?

All it means is that if we end up shooting the goon whoever pushed it gets no towncred.

So flipply floppy on super Rsoul. One min he is scum, one he is not, one he is scum, but could be town.

That basically is it.

I do not understand why Rsoul is flippy so much on the super shot tbh. Ryan and Cop need a look at more so.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 19 2016 23:40 GMT
#442
On June 20 2016 08:35 CopCake wrote:
Lynch Shape, that last post is bad.

There is no reason not to explain my darling.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 778
ViBE149
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS78
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 21m
INu's Battles
10h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.