• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8728 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 20:58 GMT
#2058
On June 20 2016 05:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
Chez was kind of also keeping his reads close to his vest. (he did leave a last will but mafia would have had no time to react to those reads)

So whoever killed him was afraid of the unknown since everyone else had posted reads except for chez. Now im not sure who that would be but thats how I explain his nk in my head

Whoever killed him didn't need him as a back up mislynch

wifom
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 21:00 GMT
#2061
On June 20 2016 05:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 05:58 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 20 2016 05:56 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 02:15 sicklucker wrote:
Chez was kind of also keeping his reads close to his vest. (he did leave a last will but mafia would have had no time to react to those reads)

So whoever killed him was afraid of the unknown since everyone else had posted reads except for chez. Now im not sure who that would be but thats how I explain his nk in my head

Whoever killed him didn't need him as a back up mislynch

wifom

I disagree. This kill makes ve town

No
Nightkill reads have never in the history of history been right. Too much noise, not enough signal.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 21:01 GMT
#2063
On June 20 2016 05:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 03:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like can sicklucker do that as mafia? Yes. Does he? Debatable. I think not.

This post says nothing :p

Yeah it does
Use your thinking brain
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 21:04 GMT
#2065
On June 20 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Like, if ve/palmar is the solution. The plan is to get a mislynch to win the game. So on me or on chez or on ls. In that position it makes 0 sense to kill both chez and ls.

It totally makes sense.
In a theoretical world that may or may not be this one, VE and Palmar are scum. Both SL and I are scumreading you. LS is focused on Palmar and Chez had few reads at all. Scum goes for the mislynch on you because you're the easiest, so they leave alive the people scumreading you.
Also LS was obvious town and Chez not a lynch target.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 21:15 GMT
#2068
On June 20 2016 06:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 06:04 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:00 Rels wrote:
Like, if ve/palmar is the solution. The plan is to get a mislynch to win the game. So on me or on chez or on ls. In that position it makes 0 sense to kill both chez and ls.

It totally makes sense.
In a theoretical world that may or may not be this one, VE and Palmar are scum. Both SL and I are scumreading you. LS is focused on Palmar and Chez had few reads at all. Scum goes for the mislynch on you because you're the easiest, so they leave alive the people scumreading you.
Also LS was obvious town and Chez not a lynch target.

It makes 0 sense when sl and you were considered town by everybody. Chez was a lynch target. I am not an easy target to get a mislynch on. I think it will lose scum the game actually

Rels
Scum is in LyLo
They only need one lynch to win
So they push one player hard and ignore the others
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 23:39 GMT
#2079
Palmar, fill in the blanks (I assume your first scum is still Rels):
I think _____ is the second mafia because _____.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 23:44 GMT
#2080
Does anyone want to shenanny Rels with me tomorrow
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 19 2016 23:53 GMT
#2081
On June 20 2016 07:51 sicklucker wrote:
but what tumble was saying makes alot of sense. if your town in the palmar/ve scum world they would leave me and tumble alive (as they have fucking done) because we both want to kill you. so fuck I hope your not town here because I want to lynch you so bad

Yeah this is three times I think where I've said "Rels how can you be so bad" and at that point there's just no way he's scrub town.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 03:30 GMT
#2082
On June 20 2016 07:56 Palmar wrote:
I'm back from country

I'll answer any questions tomorrow. Please do not throw the game because you're afraid I might be scum for not posting too much (which is NOT something that makes me mafia, I generally post more as the game progresses as mafia).

the "which is NOT something that makes me mafia" bugs me
is that within palmar's town meta to proactively say "this isn't a scumtell for me"?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 15:25 GMT
#2124
palmar I'm here but only sporadically
I don't actually plan on voting you till tomorrow but I'm not taking my vote off yet (ooh pressure wow)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 15:25 GMT
#2125
On June 21 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
Posting a case that doesn't make me scum 10 times don't make me scum more

ya it does now you're scum ten times
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 15:27 GMT
#2126
btw rels you're not doing anything getting angry at me. I know when someone else is right and I'm wrong, and I can tell when someone else is wrong and I'm right, and I'm good enough to know that your cases are bs.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 15:29 GMT
#2129
On June 21 2016 00:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 00:25 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 21 2016 00:23 Rels wrote:
Posting a case that doesn't make me scum 10 times don't make me scum more

ya it does now you're scum ten times

this guy gets it

palmar talk to me
I don't know why I think that's just one of the things I'm supposed to do
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 15:42 GMT
#2131
On June 21 2016 00:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 00:27 Tumblewood wrote:
btw rels you're not doing anything getting angry at me. I know when someone else is right and I'm wrong, and I can tell when someone else is wrong and I'm right, and I'm good enough to know that your cases are bs.

Bad bad bad

agreed
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 16:01 GMT
#2132
palmar is ve scum
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 16:06 GMT
#2133
also, palmar, can you link me an instance of you saying (proactively) "this does NOT make me mafia" as town?
this game does not count.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 16:11 GMT
#2135
everyone else thinks it's weird how insecure and self-focused ve is, right? I'm not going crazy?
ve could you stop doing that it's making me think you're scum
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 16:27 GMT
#2137
On June 21 2016 01:16 sicklucker wrote:
tumble how are you leaning. does the rels/ve world scare you that much

tons
ve/palmar world scares me too but I keep remonding myself "it can't be real. it won't hurt me."
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 16:29 GMT
#2138
if ve is scum he's going for the "be as obvious as possible and they'll be too scared to lynch me" plan. and it might be working, I feel really uncomfortable lynching him.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 20 2016 16:31 GMT
#2139
I'm fake afk for the next 30 minutes and real afk for two hours after that
having my vote on palmar so close to deadline scares me so
##unvote
##vote rels
good times for all
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.