• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9022 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 17:03 GMT
#1298
Palmar who else is scum?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 18:05 GMT
#1305
Chezinu do you legitimately think Koshi is scum? Reading his past games, I feel like there's a very good chance he's just really awful.

I'm not exaggerating there, I read enough to see that he almost never makes sense.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 21:24 GMT
#1394
Man the way Rels "came to the conclusion" that Damdred has to be scum is so strange.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 01:22 GMT
#1402
this game is so weird
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 01:35 GMT
#1406
On June 11 2016 10:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hihi, popping in real quick before bed. If you have any questions before deadline and you're not going to be there before 14:30 GMT (+00:00) now is the time to ask since I'll be away playing an improv theater match (and dinner) until past deadline.

Will do some stuff tomorrow morning, just letting US folks know.


What came from your reading into VE and Rels? Who do you think is scum now?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 02:06 GMT
#1414
Congrats on graduating
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 17:22 GMT
#1438
It's hard to tell if sicklucker is scum or just bad at the game.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 17:23 GMT
#1439
I think both Rels and tumble are more likely to be scum than sicklucker tbh.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 19:05 GMT
#1446
On June 12 2016 03:22 sicklucker wrote:
I think there is valid points for both to be scum so plz keep the bad retard comments to the low


there are pretty much 0 valid points for artanis being scum, we've gone over this dozens of times. If you are town and cannot see this, then yes, you are bad.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 19:08 GMT
#1448
On June 12 2016 04:07 Damdred wrote:
This will be humerousf or bugs when i flip.

Really needs to work on seeing things.


so you know I'm town?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 19:51 GMT
#1450
anyone around to talk?

I went and reread a bunch of stuff and (assuming Damdred is scum) I'm reasonably confident that we only need to lynch into 3 players to hit the remaining 2 scum after Damdred. The votes and the claim behaviour I think allows us to solve the game. The only coin flip is the one player that never believed Damdred's claim, which is why there are 3 players I think and not 2.

I wanna see opinions first though...
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 20:27 GMT
#1456
On June 12 2016 05:16 Palmar wrote:
if damdred flips town I'm lynching koshi for tmi


how do you feel about chezinu in this game?

and tumble?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 20:45 GMT
#1474
On June 12 2016 05:44 Damdred wrote:
I can't stress it enough.

quote this every day every time someone brings it up

DO NOT USE ARTANIS READS TODAY FOR ANYTHING, TOTAL WIFOM AND ANTI-SPEW. EVERYTHING WAS A LIE IF YOU TRY TO GET HINTS LOOK AT HOW KEL HANDLED PEOPLE.


this is so weird lol

why would we bother reading into Artanis at all if you flip town? He'd be confirmed scum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:29 GMT
#1508
LOL

this game is so funny
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:30 GMT
#1512
On June 12 2016 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.


I'll cc you on that. I'm a wandering townie

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:31 GMT
#1515
On June 12 2016 06:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.


I'll cc you on that. I'm a wandering townie


How did you know did Damdred PM you or something illegally?


no, it's my role PM.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:32 GMT
#1517
On June 12 2016 06:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.


I'll cc you on that. I'm a wandering townie


Confirmed scum.
Rels/WBG/LS I'm calling it right here.


rofl I actually think it is Rels and LS scum together
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:32 GMT
#1519
it could be chezinu too I suppose, at this point. who knows.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:34 GMT
#1524
to be fair to Palmar though, if he's town this is exactly what I would have expected. He went through the same reasoning I did when I saw the Artanis claim. If he had done anything differently that would be really suspicious.

However since he did it after I publicly pointed out he gets no credit for it. He could still very well be scum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:35 GMT
#1525
On June 12 2016 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:29 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Lex just die you are 100% mafia no way you would get notified about going somewhere as a wanderer.

I'm not gonna die for at least 71.5 hours though, and I'll use it to clear my name.
I challenge anyone to counterclaim my wanderer claim.
I dare you. If no one CC's I'm basically still confirmed town.

Oh please there is a reason why wandering townies aren't aware. No one wold get a wandering townie pm.


dude I'm the real wandering townie in this game
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1187
910 110
Snow 97
Hyun 77
NotJumperer 55
Bale 32
Noble 11
sorry 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto250
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm120
ViBE18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt350
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 53m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.