• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8717 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 04 2016 19:46 GMT
#24
/in
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 05 2016 22:36 GMT
#38
maybe parity cop would be more balanced than tracker and change the rolecop on mafia side to something else?

On June 05 2016 20:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2016 04:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
/in

The real #1 player comes back to take back his spot
Cant wait


I'm pretty shite
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 18:47 GMT
#48
On June 07 2016 01:07 Palmar wrote:
/in


( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 21:48 GMT
#133
guys I got it figured out. Everyone who has posted so far is town.

##vote Palmar
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 21:55 GMT
#146
yeah we should kill Palmar
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 21:57 GMT
#149
On June 07 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
please I am innocent I have done nothing wrong


false.

Proof:
You exist.
Q.E.D.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 22:00 GMT
#156
On June 07 2016 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
yeah we should kill Palmar

Please explain we should lynch him right now?


Have you played with Palmar before? Remember that time I tunneled you to death and then that other time I defended you? You should drink some of the mojo and see what your inner eye sees afterward.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 22:06 GMT
#167
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 22:09 GMT
#171
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 06 2016 23:00 GMT
#201
Can someone link me to some "canonical" games of our log-shaped friend? Preferably as both alignments, but don't tell me which. I'd do it myself but it's annoying to search on mobile.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 07 2016 03:02 GMT
#217
On June 07 2016 08:13 Shapelog wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503886-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-cell-mini-mafia?user=Damdred&page=1
It appears that I misremember about Damdred. Anyways,
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Phone posting atm: I think KSC is town atm he been trying to get a better understanding of Shapelog's posts.


Do you think I achieved a better understanding?

what's your read of shapelog so far?

Yes.
Town lean atm his posting seems okay but I also being cautious about him due to him fooling twice in recent games.

Third times the charm baby. Also, you were so dangerous for my plans, That I granted you not only your first Nk, but your second.
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 08:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
Can someone link me to some "canonical" games of our log-shaped friend? Preferably as both alignments, but don't tell me which. I'd do it myself but it's annoying to search on mobile.

I would if I knew wtf Canonical means.

Like how does the "prescribed official dress of the clergy" or "according to or ordered by canon law." retain to mafia?


Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in "ShapeLog" you can get "Shag Pole"? Or, alternatively, "Gasp Hole".

So anyway, my woody friend, please tell me what you think about Palmar.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 07 2016 05:21 GMT
#224
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.


On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!


On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction.


[image loading]
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 07 2016 20:49 GMT
#252
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:05 GMT
#367
hey VE, talk to me.

What do you think of ShapeLog? (I'm gonna purposely capitalize the Log from now on)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:09 GMT
#368
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


you know, I actually thought I had a pretty good read on you until this post. The observation is fine, and it's actually a pretty townie thing to say, but the manner has me confused.

What bothers me about this post is that the callout isn't direct. I would expect that if you're town you'd just call me out directly and even vote me if that's what you actually think, but in this case it was completely indirect, something I think mafia would be more likely to do because they don't take the attention of making such a strong statement. I like Kelsier's later clarification that the person who said this was me, because that was more direct, but he doesn't get as much credit for it because he wasn't actually the first to point it out.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:11 GMT
#369
Palmar, wanna stop being a lazy asshole and talk to me about ShapeLog?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:18 GMT
#372
On June 08 2016 12:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 12:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Palmar, wanna stop being a lazy asshole and talk to me about ShapeLog?

I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


what do you think of Mr. Log?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:30 GMT
#374
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, everyone is saying Palmar is a lazy asshole now but I read over Palmar's most recently listed games in the mafia DB and what I saw there is exactly what I expected to see here. More effort, to the level of bursty posts where he comes in and posts a bunch and then leaves, but whenever he comes back he posts a lot. And in general as town he appears to read everything and will respond when called out.

Are there games more recent than December 2015 that Palmar has played that are not in the database? LS can you give me the link to this one:


I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


and any others you think I might find useful?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:33 GMT
#375
actually on second thought, maybe I am crazy and looking too deeply into it. I suppose it is possible that Palmar has only entered the thread once, but I find it kinda weird because we've gone through two entire days where he should have been here and posting but he hasn't been.

LS: thoughts on Damdred?

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 08 2016 03:56 GMT
#384
On June 08 2016 12:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 12:30 wherebugsgo wrote:
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, everyone is saying Palmar is a lazy asshole now but I read over Palmar's most recently listed games in the mafia DB and what I saw there is exactly what I expected to see here. More effort, to the level of bursty posts where he comes in and posts a bunch and then leaves, but whenever he comes back he posts a lot. And in general as town he appears to read everything and will respond when called out.

Are there games more recent than December 2015 that Palmar has played that are not in the database? LS can you give me the link to this one:


I had the same issue with him last game with me and yet he was town. I doubt he can change it over just 1 game.


and any others you think I might find useful?


i Mean hes starting to not look great. but palmar fucks off for multiple days at a time. Hes never a day 1 lynch anyway. If hes still doing nothing we can talk about a day 2 lynch then


I agree with you, which is why I was hoping he would at least respond. A useful Palmar is a Palmar to keep alive, but a useless Palmar deserves death. Day 1 death perhaps not, but death nonetheless...it's ironically harder to kill him when you're more sure he's scum because he's a fairly strong player in keeping himself alive when he wants to play-when you're more sure he's scum there are less people around to help you.

Anyway...

1. Who do you think is scum right now?
2. What are your thoughts on Log?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 425
Leta 263
Hyuk 230
Hyun 100
Shinee 38
Hm[arnc] 32
ZergMaN 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 760
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8971
WinterStarcraft503
ArmadaUGS68
Nina52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1484
• Lourlo1076
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 5m
INu's Battles
5h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 5m
Replay Cast
16h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.