• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8292 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 125 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:34 GMT
#101
On June 07 2016 06:32 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


nah it's like driving, always better after a few

Sounds half-assed backwardfs to normal logic bro. There is a reason we make drinking alcohol and driving or Doing drugs while driving is illegal here in the USA.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:34 GMT
#102
A bit of history
I always thought to myself I would NK ksc the first time in scum and hes tow cause people call him kels and k think it's me all the time
Then the occasion never came then he hot banned then he got unbanned
But I'm not scum this game so I can't do it
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:34 GMT
#103
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:35 GMT
#104
On June 07 2016 06:34 Rels wrote:
A bit of history
I always thought to myself I would NK ksc the first time in scum and hes tow cause people call him kels and k think it's me all the time
Then the occasion never came then he hot banned then he got unbanned
But I'm not scum this game so I can't do it

[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:35 GMT
#105
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

My twin bro. )
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 21:35 GMT
#106
On June 07 2016 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


nah it's like driving, always better after a few

Sounds half-assed backwardfs to normal logic bro. There is a reason we make drinking alcohol and driving or Doing drugs while driving is illegal here in the USA.


yes. But you are on the verge of having Donald Trump as your president so......
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:36 GMT
#107
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:36 GMT
#108
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

Idk, Check Millionaire (cell).

I cannot remember how he acted there since it's been awhile, but I somewhat remember him be like this (he was scum.) And I never remember him being this jokey.

Though, some of that was with the mayor race so idk.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:37 GMT
#109
On June 07 2016 06:35 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


nah it's like driving, always better after a few

Sounds half-assed backwardfs to normal logic bro. There is a reason we make drinking alcohol and driving or Doing drugs while driving is illegal here in the USA.


yes. But you are on the verge of having Donald Trump as your president so......

Ya because we just have a bunch of dumbasses that can't see how he would be as a president. I seriously never understood why people supporting him at all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:38 GMT
#110
On June 07 2016 06:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


nah it's like driving, always better after a few

Sounds half-assed backwardfs to normal logic bro. There is a reason we make drinking alcohol and driving or Doing drugs while driving is illegal here in the USA.


yes. But you are on the verge of having Donald Trump as your president so......

Ya because we just have a bunch of dumbasses that can't see how bad he would be as a president. I seriously never understood why people supporting him at all.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
June 06 2016 21:39 GMT
#111
We are going to make TLMAFIA great again with this lynch bois!

First LS then Rels, than Palmar and finally Kel and we win!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:39 GMT
#112
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:39 GMT
#113
On June 07 2016 06:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

Idk, Check Millionaire (cell).

I cannot remember how he acted there since it's been awhile, but I somewhat remember him be like this (he was scum.) And I never remember him being this jokey.

Though, some of that was with the mayor race so idk.

It's way to early for you to tell obviously -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:40 GMT
#114
On June 07 2016 06:39 Damdred wrote:
We are going to make TLMAFIA great again with this lynch bois!

First LS then Rels, than Palmar and finally Kel and we win!

4 lynches?
Town only needs 3.
Scum thou, needs 4.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:40 GMT
#115
On June 07 2016 06:39 Damdred wrote:
We are going to make TLMAFIA great again with this lynch bois!

First LS then Rels, than Palmar and finally Kel and we win!


Ugh there is 3 scum so you slipping one of the 4 of us is town? Congrats bro wow so good dude.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:40 GMT
#116
On June 07 2016 06:39 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.

Check cell for what reason ?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:41 GMT
#117
Unless you are scum which implies you just leaked all 4 of us being town thank you
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 06 2016 21:42 GMT
#118
On June 07 2016 06:40 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:39 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.

Check cell for what reason ?

He got paranoia from playing to much plague inc evolved :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 21:43 GMT
#119
On June 07 2016 06:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


nah it's like driving, always better after a few

Sounds half-assed backwardfs to normal logic bro. There is a reason we make drinking alcohol and driving or Doing drugs while driving is illegal here in the USA.


yes. But you are on the verge of having Donald Trump as your president so......

Ya because we just have a bunch of dumbasses that can't see how he would be as a president. I seriously never understood why people supporting him at all.


cos sum folk dont be favouring folks different from themselves.

but I support Rels in all his drinking endeavors and frankly i'm quite tired of you judging him for it.
Zerg for Life
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 06 2016 21:43 GMT
#120
On June 07 2016 06:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

Idk, Check Millionaire (cell).

I cannot remember how he acted there since it's been awhile, but I somewhat remember him be like this (he was scum.) And I never remember him being this jokey.

Though, some of that was with the mayor race so idk.

But meh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2448
RotterdaM787
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 162
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2448
RotterdaM 787
ByuN 317
IndyStarCraft 162
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 96
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 14
RuFF_SC2 1
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 141
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5711
qojqva2758
Counter-Strike
fl0m4935
pashabiceps838
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2377
Other Games
singsing2145
ceh9684
Beastyqt625
Hui .205
mouzStarbuck160
XaKoH 132
Trikslyr70
QueenE60
C9.Mang032
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 98
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
Other Games
• imaqtpie398
• Shiphtur276
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.