• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6152 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 23:03 GMT
#1902
And if I'm scum I've effectively won already.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 23:07 GMT
#1906
On June 16 2016 08:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 08:01 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:57 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?

Scum naturally wants to lynch today and not have to lie during more and more days. So you being OK to no lynch because it's the right thing to do then not doing it looks like you're scum posting the right thing to do at first but going with the natural inclination at the first occasion

Why would I do that though
Why would I have 'the correct' stance for a couple minutes then change my mind
Why wouldn't I put forth my current stance initially
Why wouldn't I just vote no-lynch and go semi-inactive for a cycle? It's not like I'd get punished for autoing.
There's just no scum motivation in what I did but you're acting like there is.

I just explained the fucking scum motivation just because you scumread me doesn't give you the fucking right to not read what I've daif

Rels, use your thinking brain here. If I'm scum, you said, I would want to look like I'm doing the right thing and then switch to lynching today so I can win immediately. I counter by asking why, if I'm scum, that would be the best play, because there are several options that are just as good.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 23:15 GMT
#1910
Rels, my new scumread for you is calling people scum for bad reasons.

whoops did I say that
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 23:17 GMT
#1913
Probably should only do that once you flip, in truth, but I confess I'm a little eager.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 23:17 GMT
#1914
On June 16 2016 08:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 08:15 Tumblewood wrote:
Rels, my new scumread for you is calling people scum for bad reasons.

whoops did I say that

Motherfucker just because your brain can't comprehend others doesn't mean you're right

good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 05:03 GMT
#1921
Problem with sleep is that LS is so tunneled on VE that I'm afraid we'll lose a Palmar/LS/VE final 3, and we hardly need to wait. (How's the extra flip going to help? The town circle doesn't need confirmation.)
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 13:32 GMT
#1941
On June 16 2016 21:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
Problem with sleep is that LS is so tunneled on VE that I'm afraid we'll lose a Palmar/LS/VE final 3, and we hardly need to wait. (How's the extra flip going to help? The town circle doesn't need confirmation.)

Ugh did you not read recent posts about VE? I townreading him now it just both of us were tunneling each other but now we not tunneling each other.

Okay if you're TRing VE I assume your scumteam is Palmar/Rels? Huh this LyLo might work after all.
##Unvote
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 13:35 GMT
#1942
On June 16 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 14:03 Tumblewood wrote:
Problem with sleep is that LS is so tunneled on VE that I'm afraid we'll lose a Palmar/LS/VE final 3, and we hardly need to wait. (How's the extra flip going to help? The town circle doesn't need confirmation.)

Yes it does. There is no confirmed town in this game. If there was fucking chez wouldn't have been killed last night

Hey, can't help that mafia's a bunch of scrubs. LS, though, has made posts I don't think scum!LS could ever make, and SL has been townie throughout the whole game.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 18:15 GMT
#1950
Rels said that one time:
Tumble why is Palmar scum

somewhere between poe and that he was wrong on D1 (and again on D2). I'm just not feeling ve as scum and can't really explain why, and it's not like Palmar's done anything to clear his name. makes him scum about two-thirds of the time.

##vote: no-lynch
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 18:22 GMT
#1951
On June 17 2016 02:23 Rels wrote:
Tumble the way you're playing makes me think you' re scum a lot. You're sucking your townreads' dicks; SL can't be wrong about his assertion of the situation, LS can't be scum ... but more than that you are so sure Palmar is scum than you don't want to no-lynch because you think LS and VE will fight when you / SL / me are dead, but you still want to lynch me and your only reason to do so is a case your other scumread made.
The way you just assimilates the things that interests you and adds nothing from your perspective is different from the JAT game where you had your beliefs and they were weird and your own.

but am I scum
yeah I'm confident in my townreads, my town circle is rad this game and I am 100% confident in it. and no I don't trust LS to vote the right scummy person in 2v1 lylo. and yeah I think you're scum for the same reason palmar does and no I don't care that palmar's doing the same thing, he's probably bussing anyway.
and yeah it is kind of weird that I've mostly synthesized what everyone else says but yeah I'm still town.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 18:35 GMT
#1953
rels, here is why I think you're scum:
a) you see information, and you make conclusions from it (in the form of X is scummy) that a townie could not reasonably conclude. it comes as either a huge leap to a conclusion or that you say "it benefits scum" and don't consider whether scum would have done something else or whether town would have done that too. examples: kwah case D1, case on me today.
b) you call me (and occasionally LS) scummy but then don't actually call me scum. it's like you want me lynched but you don't want to say so.

and here is why I think palmar is probably scum:
a) wrong on both his scumreads D1 and his vote on D2. apparently being wrong D1 is a scumtell for palmar.
b) who else is, eh?

and here is why ve is probably town:
a) he's been very genuine this game. it seems like he actually believes what he's saying when he gets pissed that someone's scumreading him or he tunnels on someone.
b) he's been so horseshit with some of his reads to the point that scum knows they'll get called out on it and town doesn't care.

shit, I'm confirmation biased to all hell on palmar/ve.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 18:36 GMT
#1954
probably on rels too
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 18:36 GMT
#1955
but two of them are scum every time and there's no way I'm calling rels town so it's either palmar or ve
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 16 2016 21:36 GMT
#1958
On June 17 2016 05:22 Palmar wrote:
SL you're bad if you think not only that I'm right on Rels but in addition that I'm his scummate

Why couldn't you be bussing Rels?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 17 2016 00:18 GMT
#1959
every time I look through ve's filter I'm again surprised by how much the first two pages make ve look like obvious scum. too bad there are none...
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 17 2016 00:21 GMT
#1960
On June 11 2016 04:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
WAIT HOLY SHIT

On June 11 2016 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay nevermind. I thought I remembered something huge from earlier, but it was nothing.

this is either town or good attention to detail
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 17 2016 00:23 GMT
#1961
On June 12 2016 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Jesus Fuckery we had 3 towns up for lynch on D1. Worst game ever.

again same thing
I think someone pointed this out earlier, that this post implies that ve only realized we had 3 towns up for lynch on D1 later, like reverse TMI
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 17 2016 00:26 GMT
#1962
ve or palmar can one of you just play really townie (and one of you really scummy) for the next cycle so I can have less doubts
thank you
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 17 2016 05:38 GMT
#1963
Man I'm trying to help you guys out here and you're all too lazy to take it
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 17 2016 14:32 GMT
#1972
On June 17 2016 22:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
There is literally no evidence I'm mafia. You are just describing thread sentiment. Everyone seems to THINK there is evidence against me, but no one thinks any of it is actually good. Just know I'm town and win with me. Vote Palmar.

Evidence:
Horseshit cases and complaining about scumreads through all of D1
Yes it is evidence
good times for all
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
ProTech143
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1456
Trap 25
Bale 15
Dota 2
420jenkins544
Counter-Strike
fl0m4186
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1724
B2W.Neo471
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21236
Other Games
• Shiphtur1001
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 12m
Patches Events
19h 12m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.