• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7956 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:34 GMT
#505
I really feel like their should be a rels voting bandwagon here. lying out of his pants is something he does quite well as the mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:35 GMT
#506
we are talking about bugs right? I dont town read that other guy might have got mixed up.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:37 GMT
#510
I still think people attacking him are suspect even tho I havent tried to figure him out which I should probably do now. Like The reason I voted you rels is because I opened your filter saw 2 pages of drunk posting with no content and you going after the most easy player
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:38 GMT
#512
oh ya kwah town read me no wonder I liked him =] im a sucker
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:40 GMT
#516
that being said you voted kwah over a bullshit weak reason and he omgused you.I dont see how you think thats 100% confirmed mafia thats null to townie for a new player to do. Acualy more townie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:44 GMT
#519
On June 09 2016 02:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 02:37 sicklucker wrote:
I still think people attacking him are suspect even tho I havent tried to figure him out which I should probably do now. Like The reason I voted you rels is because I opened your filter saw 2 pages of drunk posting with no content and you going after the most easy player

1. Do you think WBG is a new player ?
2. Since you're good at reading new player, what do you think of what I've wrote about tomahawk ?


1.no? just new to me so i lumped him in a group in my head
2. garbage thin suspect even I cant read new players off of opening posts. either your wrong lucky or mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:50 GMT
#526
no I had it right in my head at first. but then somewhere I got mixed up. I mixed up the names of the two people I have never played with for like 3 minutes. but I was always talking about the same one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:54 GMT
#528
log do one of those unofficial vote counts if your keeping track
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 17:59 GMT
#532
You will see with the votecount LS
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:05 GMT
#540
idk but what you said is not how I play mafia and thats all I have to compair it too. Your saying mafia follows this rule or that rule but thats certainly not true and Im positive this guy did not get your rule book. New players do random fucking things but the way you read them is you see if they believe what they are saying. Thats a hard thing to fake and personnaly I cant figure out from his two posts.

What I dont think a first time scum would tho is vote the person who called him scum for no reason. which seems to be what he did here. seems like a pretty ballsy thing to do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:09 GMT
#545
Rels I scum read you for the same reason I scumread holyflare in the last game. Its pretty thin but your pointless arguing made that 45% rise.

You cant really argue that you attacking the lynchbait is not scummy in my eyes you cant. anything you say just makes you look worse
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:10 GMT
#548
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.



YOU HAD NOTHING IN YOUR FILTER AND VOTED THE NEW LYNCHBAIT PLAYER. how its it not fuckking believable I found that scummy. Then since then you just argued against this really un arguable point
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:13 GMT
#552
i also did not receive your playbook. im positive I just do random things as mafia. mafia is not a game of absolutes...

I feel like your so robotic this game just listing off palmars mafai guide or whoever wrote a mafia guide that people read on this site
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:15 GMT
#554
On June 09 2016 03:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:10 sicklucker wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:08 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 09 2016 03:02 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 02:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey guys I here was just been trying out a new game and wbg cased Shape and the case looks okay I might just having some paranoia about Shape atm. Rels getting onto sicklucker about some stuff. Damdred haven't done much since he finally got his internet back and I really hope he actually does something :\
@Rels What your current read on sicklucker after your exchanges with him?
@sicklucker same thing for you about Rels.
@WBG did you take his past games in account for your case?

Scum.

Why you think he is scum?

He's scumreading me for reasons that are not believable.
He doesn't have this aura of "fuck you I do what I want" that he has as town, especially on D1.
He claims to be good at reading new player but misses the obvious scumtells in the two posts of the new player playing this game.
He didn't spew himself town. If he's town he will at some point.



YOU HAD NOTHING IN YOUR FILTER AND VOTED THE NEW LYNCHBAIT PLAYER. how its it not fuckking believable I found that scummy. Then since then you just argued against this really un arguable point

Where did I arguee I wasn't focusing on a newbie ?


your arguing that my reasons for originalily suspecting you are invalid.. which is fucking stupid because you had no filter and where attacking the lynch bait. I always fucking go after who attacks the lynchbait because they are most often the mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:16 GMT
#557
im not even fucking defending him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:17 GMT
#560
at the time it was and since they you got in a really bad argument
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:20 GMT
#563
I said your a 45% chance to be mafia. thats not even that fucking strong. Its a read I made regardless of whats his faces alignment. Because not knowing anyones alignment I feel in this game mafia is most likely to go after him. Which is where my original vote came from. It was a vote made not knowing his alginment or caring. I have not defended him at all. I still dont have a read on him since hes has no content.

0 defense just atttack on a guy digging a hole so deep we risk a volcanic eruption
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:24 GMT
#565
Tumbleweed knows what im getting at because I buddie buddied him early because holyflare wanted to kill him. (lol he was so paranoid all game tho)

That situation was a bit different because I actually townread tw tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:28 GMT
#570
kosih calling me bad I must look good. sad days when tw's opinion owns yours eh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:30 GMT
#571
also explain how i look bad koshi. because I thought I looked fucking brillant and people should see rels as arguing just to argue
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 33
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward219
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos828
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 50m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.