• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9129 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:52 GMT
#1160
Like I think only BloodyC0bbler is the only person better at the role mafia than bugs that I'm aware of. Followed closely by marv. YES THAT IS MY ORDER!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:54 GMT
#1163
Well fair enough, my point is that he's good - not that I think he's mafia though, I'm undecided on that. Only that your assertion that he might be playing well is a fair one, if he's mafia he's almost certainly always going to be playing well.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 08:56 GMT
#1165
Meeehhhh....Bugs isn't really doing any of the trappings of "mafiaBugs" that I remember, though to be fair it's been a hot fucking minute since I've played with him. But I DO have good memories of one game in particular, as I was SK and won that game and Bugs was mafia and lost that game to me. Storm Mafia.

It's a good example of what his mafia play USED to look like, years ago. But I don't know how accurate that will be today. Obviously my style has changed dramatically in that time, it's completely unfair for me to think WBG wouldn't have.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:16 GMT
#1178
On June 10 2016 18:04 Palmar wrote:
There is, btw, no way Artanis makes this play as mafia and it's basically irrelevant whether or not VE is mafia (he actually might be seeing as he decided to be bad and self-vote). There is no upside. If VE is mafia, Artanis just added another free mafia for us, and if VE is town, Artanis basically gave a townie another 72 hours to clear himself.

The only logical conclusion is Artanis is telling the truth and thus Damdred is mafia.

Also, this means Koshi is still bad and I'm still #1

This is also how I see it, I can't see why mafia Artanis would save me to sac himself 1 for 1 for Damdred, our useless Tracker due to RB. It makes zero sense, but obviously that's from my POV where I know I'm town. To anyone else there are other options that I'm not considering.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:21 GMT
#1179
On June 10 2016 15:01 Damdred wrote:
It honestly makes perfect sense tbh.

Art doesn't want to play as scum
Ve scum partner up for Lynch

Art sacs himself give Ve another day gives scum team a ml in the process.

10 v 3
Kwah lynch
9 v 3
Shape nk
8 v 3
Damdred town tracker lynched
7 v 3
Koshi nk
6 v 3
Art scum lynched
6 v 2
Nk
5 v 2
Ve scum
5 v 1
Nk
4 v 1
2 ml needed

If they don't cc me

10 v 3
9 v 3
8 v 3
8 v 2
7 v 2
7 v 1
6 v 1
3 ml needed

It's much harder for one scum to get three ml than two, it's not the most optimal but it's OK

Also this post doesn't take into account the possibility that I'm town, which is important for analysis of Artanis' actions, especially given the "knowledge" that Damdred has that Artanis is for sure 100% mafia. Speaking of which:
On June 10 2016 14:46 Damdred wrote:
##unvote
##vote Ve


Make mafia kill me or let me get a free track. Ve is kind of claiming scum at this point.

Who votes for someone that is NOT the 100% lock scum for him? Like...subtracting any suspicions he has about what specific ROLE I might have if I'm mafia, from his perspective Artanis is 100% lock mafia, but he votes ME? Like.....I don't know man, I can't see it as town tracker. It really doesn't make any fucking sense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:28 GMT
#1180
Like it doesn't even make sense if I'm the roleblocker, because if Artanis is mafia and we lynch Damdred instead, we're lynching the last power role that town has - there's literally no point in even trying to save the roleblocker with a play like this. So he sacs himself to what - buy me days that I'm already voting myself using?

Damdred is taking you boys on a fucking ride. I hope you buckled your seatbelts....
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:35 GMT
#1184
And here I thought you were voting Dam with me BECAUSE of the claim Palmar. I suspect you still would have stuck with Damdred had you been here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:45 GMT
#1190
Okay to recap:

Damdred is always the mafia and Artanis is always the town tracker. I can't think of a situation where Artanis counterclaiming Damdred benefits mafia when I'm 100% of the time getting lynched. I was literally clocked out of the game, I just happened to check the game while smoking a cigarette and Art had CC'd Damdred, which just happened to pull me out of rage-quit mode. Like....what is the benefit for mafia? Say he gets town tracker Damdred lynched. He's ALWAYS the next lynch, and by then he can't be sure that I'm 100% the lynch. Maybe he thinks it's likely? Even then though, why take the chance? Why take the risk when I'm 100% the lynch that day? It's not like Damdred is even confirmed at that point, he's endlessly roleblocked so he can never ever confirm himself without flipping, why would Artanis DO that?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:47 GMT
#1192
Maybe it's because the VE=scum sentiment is just that high that he thought it would just fall into place that way. He had to know I'd come back though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:52 GMT
#1195
VE, one of Dam/Art, TW I guess?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:53 GMT
#1196
Which would be like the most useless and epic bus ever btw.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:53 GMT
#1197
Maybe not LI Toad v VE epic, but you know...
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:54 GMT
#1200
Oh ya if anyone wants to read a fun game, TL Mafia LI is fun to read. It ended poorly, but the game was hilarious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:55 GMT
#1201
I was mafia, so is relevant if you think I'm mafia this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:56 GMT
#1202
+ Show Spoiler +
BTDubz Palmar play Stellaris with me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:58 GMT
#1203
Koshi "wtf are you the last mafia" is like saying "wtf are you fucking retarded" without breaking any rules I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 09:59 GMT
#1204
I WANT to live in a world where the mafia are Rels LightningStrike and Damdred. That's the world I want to live in. Does anyone want to live there with me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 10:02 GMT
#1205
I'd settle for visitors for a day or two.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 10:11 GMT
#1208
Being mafia gives you a lot of confidence in your reads incidentally.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 10 2016 10:18 GMT
#1210
On June 10 2016 19:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On June 10 2016 18:47 Koshi wrote:
Now I need to read the game in that perspective because I was pretty convinced Damdred was town.

maybe, just maybe, the simple solution is that I was, once again, right on day 1.

d1 I was on Damdred his ass as well.

You also believed his shitty ass claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
ZombieGrub92
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2486
Shuttle 434
910 62
Mind 62
Bale 12
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
Beastyqt552
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.