• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 20:58 GMT
#1865
Facts:

On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.


On June 07 2016 06:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:39 Damdred wrote:
We are going to make TLMAFIA great again with this lynch bois!

First LS then Rels, than Palmar and finally Kel and we win!


Ugh there is 3 scum so you slipping one of the 4 of us is town? Congrats bro wow so good dude.


On June 08 2016 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:34 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 06:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I not VE but I can answer this: Ya he did this in our last game together in H O L Y F * * * E Mafia at least for the most part of Day 1. I willing to give him a pass for now.


LS do you have any scum reads at this point?

Mainly Chez I don't remember him being this troll you day 1 as town.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 21:02 GMT
#1866
Facts:

On June 12 2016 11:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 11:05 Chezinu wrote:
On June 07 2016 18:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Chez I appreciate all the effort that goes into all your posts with the subheadings and formatting but do you have any specific questions for me?

Why did you leave?

He left because he knew he was dead in the water with VE. Simple as that.


On June 15 2016 07:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2016 07:04 Chezinu wrote:
WHAT!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Artanis was mafia?

If flipped town we would of lost so yep he was mafia.


On June 15 2016 22:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2016 22:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like please avoid me, for real. Save me the trouble.

I will if you flip town.
##Vote: VisceraEyes

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 15 2016 21:13 GMT
#1867
On June 07 2016 06:53 Palmar wrote:
pls mister president i am innocent.


On June 07 2016 06:56 Palmar wrote:
please I am innocent I have done nothing wrong


On June 08 2016 23:36 Palmar wrote:
please


On June 09 2016 22:32 Palmar wrote:
Koshi you're awful at this game.

Blues should always counterclaim, probably after night ends. 1 for 1 is always a good trade for us.

So, while we have no counterclaims there's no reason to even consider the possibility of the two claimed blues to be anything other than confirmed town. If they EVER retract, immediately lynch them.

I want this to be absolutely clear. There is no scenario where they retract and don't get instantly lynched. If either of them is somehow neither mafia nor blue, that's not my problem. They should be lynched and if they flip green they should probably be publicly ridiculed for the remainder of the year.

Here's the script.

Damdy/Shape are confirmed town
- if counterclaimed, lynch the scummier of the conflicting claims
- if retracted, immediately lynch them



On June 09 2016 22:36 Palmar wrote:
I believe you and I am willing to support everything you say.

Koshi2016


On June 10 2016 04:30 Palmar wrote:
tbh I could see Kelsier being mafia


On June 13 2016 21:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2016 21:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
But he's done things.



I hate that you don't have a read because it makes me think you're mafia even though I think you're town.


You should know me well enough to know that I usually don't try to figure out the "trolly" players. (Slam, Chez etc)


On June 16 2016 02:48 Palmar wrote:
So, I'm going out to the country tonight to a summer hut thing.

I will have very limited quality internet time until sunday.

Which is fine because if I survive the night I am going to park my vote on rels.

Please, please, please read my case if I die. I am 100% certain this makes him mafia every time.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 21 2016 01:45 GMT
#2459
I would have lynched Palmer next with VE. Refreshed browser with game open on page 108. Was agreeing with VE. Then Realized there was 123 pages - was wondering why game wasn't over with. As sicklucker said, I was suspecting him bc had previous experience with him just like koshi as a good infiltrator mafia. would have gone after him last though.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 21 2016 01:49 GMT
#2460
On June 21 2016 09:39 Koshi wrote:
really sad I couldn't control my temper. I just read my last page and I was really right. Knew 100% certain that Palmar was mafia and tried to convince LS to lynch Palmar first and not VE. Because it was clear VE was the true town shitter of the year while Palmar is just too good to solely make a comment like "I will lynch you for TMI" on such an important event. But I didn't really care for VE so he could die in a fire for all that I cared.

I also kept saying sicklucker played too good to be lynched which was my knowing he could be mafia but never lynched because town was way too fucking shit and sicklucker abused it like a true master.

a bit sad I was really mad at rels for being a disappointment and also saying a couple times he should be lynched before sl. Don't think I would actually would have went through with that. Always would have been Palmar->Chez->VE I think.

Chez played decent only because he had sicklucker.. But he somewhere protected Palmar which I really didn't like. And Palmar made like a really dumb attempt to put some pressure on Chez after Chez said mafia doesn't dare to touch him. dat association. And Chez voted Damdred over Artanis over some really shitty reason that kinda made him town because it was odd for Chez to be serious for a sec. Especially because that serious moment was so incredible bad. Looked like he apologized to Damdred for lynching him, and mafia would never do that.


To understand the Chez. Chez doesnt lynch Ace. It is easier to lynch a stranger than a friend. Artanis has been around a long time like me. Those are true feels. Palmer is another friend. SL was nice to me earlier in game.

Definitely would have lynched Palmer over SL.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 21 2016 01:52 GMT
#2461
Also, it is always a pleasure to lose to a friend rather than a stranger. Cause I can still be happy that my friends won!

Woot!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1062
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
12m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.