• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 18:34 GMT
#1307
god this is an awful toss-up. this is one of those situations where I'd be like "can we just lynch both of them" but that kind of defeats the purpose of choosing a side. damdred is less scummy based on behavior but art has the way better claim... I just really hate evaluating blue roles and ccs because it doesn't feel like mafia.
anyway, I have no clue who the mafia is of those two so I'll chill on the sidelines of the debate for now.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 18:35 GMT
#1308
@wbg and palmar: why did ve become "maybe town"? he's hardly done anything since you (we) all scumread him.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 18:38 GMT
#1310
On June 11 2016 03:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 03:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Chezinu do you legitimately think Koshi is scum? Reading his past games, I feel like there's a very good chance he's just really awful.

I'm not exaggerating there, I read enough to see that he almost never makes sense.

I've been in games where he was mafia and deceived the majority of town to thinking he was town. That's why I'm cautious about him. Especially, when his votes don't look good.

koshi is an erratic town player who is usually wrong but a million times more motivated than he is as scum. I can say with total confidence this game that he is town, really easy player to read.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 21:12 GMT
#1392
I'm going to use Occam's Razor here. there are way more things that are hard to explain if damdred is town than if art is town. I can tell you but it's super obvious what needs to be explained that isn't.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 10 2016 21:13 GMT
#1393
##unvote
##vote damdred
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 11 2016 00:48 GMT
#1400
"Town is mafia siding" is a comment I'd lynch into 10/10 times TBH
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 11 2016 01:00 GMT
#1401
I've seen townies react to being lynched by martyring, giving up, hard defending themselves, semi-AFK defending themselves, calling town bad, calling their voters scum, and ignoring pressure, but never accusing town of mafia siding.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 11 2016 01:32 GMT
#1404
On June 11 2016 10:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
this game is so weird

Every game feels like that when you're playing it
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 11 2016 01:34 GMT
#1405
Hmm if Damdred's scum LS might also be scum. Was hoping I wouldn't have to think so hard on that.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 11 2016 01:41 GMT
#1409
Assuming Damdred flips scum:
Koshi SL Art wbg are all super town
LS is town ???
Rels/Palmar/Chez possible scum
VE probable scum

Rels makes sense with VE or Palmar
Palmar/VE kind of doesn't make sense
Chez can be scum with literally anyone

Doing this from memory and I realize how little I remember about D1 interactions
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 12 2016 07:29 GMT
#1633
I saw the flip and just left for 10 hours for lack of caring past that point
Now I do care about stuff
Koshi, please calm down, you could cost a ML and possibly the game (not that it's your fault if we lose)
The next four lynches should 100% go Art -> VE -> Rels/Palmar -> Palmar/Rels. Art is confirmed scum and VE is nearly so too for spewing horseshit all game (will quote when it's not midnight). Rels and Palmar are the only non-super townies left after that (besides Chez... prayers, prayers).
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 12 2016 07:32 GMT
#1634
Agh but VE looks so town talking about Koshi. I want to call Koshi/VE/wbg TvTvT so maybe move VE to the end of the list. Shitty (ethically) thing to read someone for though.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 12 2016 07:33 GMT
#1635
Man I want an easy game can we just reenact holyflare
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 12 2016 07:50 GMT
#1636
How did everyone magically eliminate me from their scum pools after the lynch?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 12 2016 21:25 GMT
#1675
Oh ya I forgot Art is confirmed town
##vote: artanis
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 14:39 GMT
#1730
Deduction time:
There are 6 players left in this game who are not named Artanis or Tumblewood. 2 of them are scum.
SL and LS are never lynches.
VE is probably townie after that interaction with Koshi.
Rels is scum for his shitty push on Kwah.
One of Palmar and Chez is therefore scum. Palmar looks townie this game and Chez has not interacted with the game at all outside of voting every 72 hours. I have no clue which one is actually mafia, or maybe it really is VE.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 14:40 GMT
#1731
Game confirmed not solved.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 15:20 GMT
#1733
On June 14 2016 00:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2016 23:39 Tumblewood wrote:
Deduction time:
There are 6 players left in this game who are not named Artanis or Tumblewood. 2 of them are scum.
SL and LS are never lynches.
VE is probably townie after that interaction with Koshi.
Rels is scum for his shitty push on Kwah.
One of Palmar and Chez is therefore scum. Palmar looks townie this game and Chez has not interacted with the game at all outside of voting every 72 hours. I have no clue which one is actually mafia, or maybe it really is VE.

Wait, you're scum?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that is how much your comments make me laugh artanis
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 15:29 GMT
#1734
On June 11 2016 06:54 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 06:30 Damdred wrote:
Well I guess that is that.

Koshi and ls Ty for believing me at least.

If you move your votes that's fine but I really don't care I think with some people I tr stuck on scum reading me the scum team would have to vote for art to actually get him lynched.

Anyway I'll finish what I'm working on when I get home and that will be that for me.

it's okk. I just don't want to believe that the host messed up on a vote count against a mafia. It that was true.. I don't know what type of game this is. You should have trolled that you were town pretending to be a tracker to save yourself despite not caring about getting lynch day 1. yet you came back. then left and came back. one instant apathetic to dying and another fighting back til the end. The inconsistency has caused your demise.

chez is townish I guess
this is a good comment that is unlikely to come from a mafia
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 15:32 GMT
#1735
eh screw this I'm not townreading VE for something as shitty as a modkill and I have no reason to scumread palmar besides "oh he's good at scum"
Artanis/Rels/VE are the scumteam
good times for all
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m691
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes277
DeMusliM245
Liquid`RaSZi213
Pyrionflax208
XBOCT196
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE82
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 34m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.