• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 22:23 GMT
#183
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.


Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 22:35 GMT
#190
On June 07 2016 07:29 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:23 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:08 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
The other option is we sheep Palmar and if he's wrong we kill him

Why cannot they sheep you?


You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:05 Shapelog wrote:
Yeah i get that a lot.
Don't worry, if I am scum, all my team mates will be dead by Day 3, because I bus them to hell.

but, in a attempt to get the ball really rolling,
why is thou scum?


is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.



The difference of time between the 2 posts is 3 mins. You really think me taking 3 mins to do something is that scummy.

Like there is a list of things I could do in 3 mins


I'm not really explaining this very well.

Palmar called you and damdred scummy.

Then you asked palmar why damdred was scum

this felt off to me like you were trying to hard to be nonchalant.

so I said you were probably scum. It was one of three off posts in the whole game that felt worthy of comment

Then later on you asked why you were scum.

felt wrong to me,

.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 22:39 GMT
#193
On June 07 2016 07:37 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:29 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:23 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
[quote]

You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.



The difference of time between the 2 posts is 3 mins. You really think me taking 3 mins to do something is that scummy.

Like there is a list of things I could do in 3 mins


I'm not really explaining this very well.

Palmar called you and damdred scummy.

Then you asked palmar why damdred was scum

this felt off to me like you were trying to hard to be nonchalant.

so I said you were probably scum. It was one of three off posts in the whole game that felt worthy of comment

Then later on you asked why you were scum.

felt wrong to me,

.


This is a smart post, kel can go in the town pile for now as well.


I like to think every post I make is a smart post, but that would be optimistic to the point of foolishness
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 22:44 GMT
#195
On June 07 2016 07:39 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 07:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:29 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:23 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:22 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:16 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:13 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:11 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 07:09 wherebugsgo wrote:
[quote]

You do you, if you wanna sheep me to kill Palmar be my guest.

Oh I misunderstood the post :/
On June 07 2016 07:09 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

is that directed at me or palmar?

Anyone who wants to.


because palmar called you mafia and you asked him why damdred was mafia.

Yes, I want to know what Palmar thinks about Damdred and why he voted him in his own words.
I also then ask him and u basically why you think moi is scum.
?


that is an excellent report of what happened in the game, thank you.

I just found it weird that palmar called you and Damdred mafia, and you were more concerned with damdred than being like "palmar wtf get off me".

Well Maybe because he posted the Damdred vote before he said he scum read me?


He posted both of them before you responded though, it took a while for you to actually ask about it.



The difference of time between the 2 posts is 3 mins. You really think me taking 3 mins to do something is that scummy.

Like there is a list of things I could do in 3 mins


I'm not really explaining this very well.

Palmar called you and damdred scummy.

Then you asked palmar why damdred was scum

this felt off to me like you were trying to hard to be nonchalant.

so I said you were probably scum. It was one of three off posts in the whole game that felt worthy of comment

Then later on you asked why you were scum.

felt wrong to me,

.

But the time that the bolded happen was a total of 3 mins.
Hell I could gone to the bathroom, used it, and came back, and that could explain what it took me so long to type the next post.

I mean what really happen was that I watched Yu Gi No again for the 50th time, but still.


it was about 4 minutes but I see your point. Alright let's move on.

Not about Yu gi No, i'm not sure what that is.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 22:48 GMT
#197
Palmar why is shapelog mafia?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 22:54 GMT
#199
On June 07 2016 07:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Phone posting atm: I think KSC is town atm he been trying to get a better understanding of Shapelog's posts.


Do you think I achieved a better understanding?

what's your read of shapelog so far?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 06 2016 23:04 GMT
#202
i'm off to bed guys,

see you all tomorrow morning
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 08:58 GMT
#228
Good Morning , going to catch up
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 09:06 GMT
#229
Chez I appreciate all the effort that goes into all your posts with the subheadings and formatting but do you have any specific questions for me?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 09:07 GMT
#230
On June 07 2016 14:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.


Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!


Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction.


[image loading]


Can you analyse this in words please
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 09:19 GMT
#231
On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


There seems to be a disconnect between these posts , I'd be interested in hearing how you came to your conclusions.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 09:42 GMT
#234
On June 07 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only conclusion I gave was that I don't think Palmar and Bugs are on the same mafia team, and I think that's self-evident from their posts, as I said. The way bugs votes him, asks people about him, interacts with him, it just doesn't look like mafia-mafia.


I quoted the same thing twice my bad. I meant between these

On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


On June 07 2016 17:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm with my man Chezinu on this one.

##Vote: KelsierSC

He may be the Survivor of Hathsin, but he won't survive this town.


I agree with your point about bugs and palmar.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 09:43 GMT
#235
On June 07 2016 18:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I also think it's silly how he introduces his introduction by calling it an introduction.


silly as in scum?

or silly as in a guy who has made 6 posts overall on TL.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 09:55 GMT
#236
I've got to go for work. I'll be on later this evening.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 10:11 GMT
#238
On June 07 2016 19:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 18:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 18:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I also think it's silly how he introduces his introduction by calling it an introduction.


silly as in scum?

or silly as in a guy who has made 6 posts overall on TL.


Silly as in silly. As in Spongebob caveman silly. *facepalm*


I'm not familiar with Spongebob so I don't know what all the pictures of him mean. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 21:57 GMT
#266
Sorry everyone I just got back from work now. going to shower then catch up
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:08 GMT
#272
On June 08 2016 06:59 Rels wrote:
I could lynch Damdred.
I can understand the idea that kush's replacement is 100% null. But Koshi I don't understand why you're so sure he faked it.


Talk to me about Damdred, why would you lynch him?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:10 GMT
#275
I'm not sure if VE is still here but if you are would you answer this first point for me.

On June 07 2016 18:42 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only conclusion I gave was that I don't think Palmar and Bugs are on the same mafia team, and I think that's self-evident from their posts, as I said. The way bugs votes him, asks people about him, interacts with him, it just doesn't look like mafia-mafia.


I quoted the same thing twice my bad. I meant between these

Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 17:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm with my man Chezinu on this one.

##Vote: KelsierSC

He may be the Survivor of Hathsin, but he won't survive this town.


I agree with your point about bugs and palmar.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:15 GMT
#279
On June 08 2016 07:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:08 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 06:59 Rels wrote:
I could lynch Damdred.
I can understand the idea that kush's replacement is 100% null. But Koshi I don't understand why you're so sure he faked it.


Talk to me about Damdred, why would you lynch him?

Because his joky town about LS is very similar to what he did last game, and scum usually imitates their last town game to appear townie, especially early game; while a townie just doesn't care about stuff like that and does his thing. Plus what Koshi said, the Shape townread in particular is weird and seems to be there only because Shape was super active early.


Yours/Koshis point about his early townreads is quite good, I will admit that felt strange, he also called me town fairly early on for a post that was questionable in retrospect, the one about Shapelog. he is a scumlean for me at this point.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:18 GMT
#282
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 172
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 57
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2589
Other Games
summit1g9016
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft209
Maynarde106
JimRising 102
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.