• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10829 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:00 GMT
#2338
I hate you with every fiber of my body
Im sorry
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:00 GMT
#2340
Oh
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:00 GMT
#2341
yteah
Im dumb
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:00 GMT
#2342
GG then ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:01 GMT
#2348
GG bros
Couldn't see clearly with Tumble tunneling all game
Tumble you played this one super badly. Each time I came to the thread trying to solve the game you shut me down. Too bad
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:02 GMT
#2352
GG scum you played well
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:09 GMT
#2364
On June 21 2016 06:05 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:01 Rels wrote:
GG bros
Couldn't see clearly with Tumble tunneling all game
Tumble you played this one super badly. Each time I came to the thread trying to solve the game you shut me down. Too bad

I still think your cases were bad and wrong
you tunneled really hard on townies yourself
:/

Yeah I was still angry, I'm calmer now. But this is pretty wrong ^^
On other news SL was impressive this game. Much better scumplay than usual. WP bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:17 GMT
#2379
On June 21 2016 06:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:09 Rels wrote:
On other news SL was impressive this game. Much better scumplay than usual. WP bro

Not to take anything away from the definite scum MVP i don't know where this comes from.
Everyone was arguing "yo sl is trying so hard to solve the game", i didn't really see it.

Like c'mon Rels, you almost had it, you even got the "scumclaim" inconsistency with the Palmar -- you read an hour or so ago.

Yeah this was bad but at that point I was deep in the Tumble tunnel. p:
He played well in two occasions. During the D1 lynch, he was active and consistent in a way that is hard for scum to do (pushing a claimed blue that is not going to be lynched no matter what). As I showed earlier I witnessed a scum!siclucker that was much more hesitant to implicate himself into blue claim fight.
He also played well D4. He had a townie post where he showed doubts about everyone, even Tumble. I dunno it felt really townie.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:20 GMT
#2384
On June 21 2016 06:14 Tumblewood wrote:
k actually rels you were probably alright but super tunneled
:/

Bro the only reason I couldn't see you as town was because you were to tunneled on me. I wasn't scummy. I didn't do anything scummy all game. I said the newbie was 100% scum in my case D1 but I didn't mean it, I wanted to pressure him. When he did nothing else he was newbie scum in my mind.
I messed up on the Damdred / Arta fight though. You were right on that one - blue!Damdred is scummy.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:21 GMT
#2387
On June 21 2016 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:17 Rels wrote:
(pushing a claimed blue that is not going to be lynched no matter what).

this is never a towntell Rels, never.
if anything, it is the opposite.

When I saw him do the exact opposite in a tryhard scumgame 1 year ago, it was for me.
I won't arguee it actually was since it obviously wasn't ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:22 GMT
#2389
On June 21 2016 06:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:15 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW why kill me when I was only right on palmar?


idk I think I picked every nk since palmar was never around. im sure there was some logic behind it in the scum. I know why I killed chez that was a great kill. he even left a last will suspecting me as mafia. I killed chez because I had no idea what his reads were and everyone elses reads were kindo f in mafias favor

Chez's kill proved one of you / tumble was likely scum though. It was kinda bad
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:25 GMT
#2397
On June 21 2016 06:25 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
How did Tumble not switch to Palmar after he saw SL switch? That's what I want to know


Well I only gave him 5 or 4 seconds to refresh and type it so...

Very wrong p: there was like 55 seconds
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:32 GMT
#2408
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM MAD WE LOST
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:35 GMT
#2412
On June 21 2016 06:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM MAD WE LOST

No worries, SL had us by the scrote.

meh I feel like we had a chance to win
somwhere before Koshi lost for sure
and even after, this was that time where the NKs Chez and WBG haunted me and I was like VE IS NOT SCUM SO ONE OF TUMBLE SL IS
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 21:36 GMT
#2413
Shapelog had good reads too for N1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 22:03 GMT
#2433
On June 21 2016 06:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
UGH this is also why no lynches are the fucking WOOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT

Because that was one more vote that mafia had to get off Palmar. TW being stuck on Rels might not have mattered yesterday. LS was seeing the light.

I disagree. Sl / tumble not dying was a valuable info
Prev 1 15 16 17 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.