• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:02
CEST 19:02
KST 02:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9146 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 125 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:18 GMT
#281
because = but
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:18 GMT
#282
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:19 GMT
#283
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:20 GMT
#284
On June 08 2016 07:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?


well no i'm not saying Kwahamot is town based on his opening post.

But he's just a noob right, got to give him some love and hope he blossoms into a beautiful flower
Zerg for Life
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:21 GMT
#285
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:21 GMT
#286
On June 08 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:19 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?


well no i'm not saying Kwahamot is town based on his opening post.

But he's just a noob right, got to give him some love and hope he blossoms into a beautiful flower


and then if he doesn't post anything just curb stomp him out
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 22:21 GMT
#287
On June 08 2016 07:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

this one. always more likely a townie makes a posts in which he townreads somebody for thinking the same. just looks like a solid post.

I was reluctant to comply to your demands but because you are doing things I did as a token of good will. Now that I did it and saw how brilliant my read is I am even happy I did it.



PS: your read on kawadude is premature so don't push it too hard because it could very well be completely wrong.

Brillant indeed p:
My read on tomhahawk might be early but it is quite good. First posts are very revelative for newbies
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:23 GMT
#288
On June 08 2016 07:20 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:19 Koshi wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:18 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:06 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:02 Shapelog wrote:
Moving on
On June 07 2016 12:46 Kwahamot wrote:
Hey guys, this is an introduction. Excited to play with you all!

Anyways Day 1 is really annoying cause I don't have the experience to have reads on all you guys from fluffy posts but I'm leaning town on Shapelog and sicklucker.

Shapelog because he dictated the pace of the game so far. And for sicklucker, I can understand his thought process in calling out Shapelog but so far it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours.

What Introduction? Or is the introduction "Excited to play with you all!"?

anyways,

First off, how much mafia experience do you have? I just want to know. As of making reads (and catching scum) look at the numerous guides in the forum. They give a nice outline on what to do, even if they are a bit out of date.

So moving onto my second question, is anyone standing out to you for any reason at all?

+ Show Spoiler [funny point] +

it's hard to make a good case but it's only been 6 hours

Funny enough, this is exactly (or close too) what SL said.

##Vote Kwahamot
Prepared first post shows a difficulty to enter the thread.
The "newbie" excuse is typical of newbie scum.
Random reads are random and are looking like he wanted to fill up his post with "serious" stuff.


Can't agree with this

I agree. But can we really disagree with it?


well no i'm not saying Kwahamot is town based on his opening post.

But he's just a noob right, got to give him some love and hope he blossoms into a beautiful flower

ok congratz you are lock town for now due to saying smart things in a thread that is absent of smart things xcept everything I said. obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:27 GMT
#289
Shape disappearing while this trifecta of town is speaking and not being here bouncing ideas is extremely fishy. And I really don't see the mafia in the kamadude his post so Shape gets mafia points.

And I suspect shape to completely change his meta again as mafia so literally everything he does that is game related will not count for him and I will judge him on the content of his posts and the amount of his posts and the timing of his posts.

and it sucks atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 07 2016 22:28 GMT
#290
yeah I have done way more than I should have again. Fuck that bullshit. At this rate I will not get lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:28 GMT
#291
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


wherebugsgo.

He has a massive hard on for Palmar right now

Bugs might have a very good read on palmar , which would explain making a bad excuse to vote him and then asking for peoples reads on him afterwards so just waiting to see how that develops.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:34 GMT
#292
On June 08 2016 06:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I not VE but I can answer this: Ya he did this in our last game together in H O L Y F * * * E Mafia at least for the most part of Day 1. I willing to give him a pass for now.


LS do you have any scum reads at this point?
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 22:36 GMT
#293
On June 08 2016 07:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


wherebugsgo.

He has a massive hard on for Palmar right now

Bugs might have a very good read on palmar , which would explain making a bad excuse to vote him and then asking for peoples reads on him afterwards so just waiting to see how that develops.


I have no idea where he is going with that push
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:36 GMT
#294
On June 08 2016 07:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


wherebugsgo.

He has a massive hard on for Palmar right now

Bugs might have a very good read on palmar , which would explain making a bad excuse to vote him and then asking for peoples reads on him afterwards so just waiting to see how that develops.


I have no idea where he is going with that push


wherever bugs go
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 22:37 GMT
#295
On June 08 2016 07:36 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:36 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


wherebugsgo.

He has a massive hard on for Palmar right now

Bugs might have a very good read on palmar , which would explain making a bad excuse to vote him and then asking for peoples reads on him afterwards so just waiting to see how that develops.


I have no idea where he is going with that push


wherever bugs go

We are a great team
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:39 GMT
#296
On June 08 2016 07:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:36 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:36 Rels wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 07:21 Koshi wrote:
Also the guy who said "everybody who posted so far is town"' got a serious scumpoint for making that comment.

Everything that was said was pretty shit till up to that point. Giving everybody townreads for that is just more likely mafia not being able to think of something, than a townie actually being happy with how the thread was going.


wherebugsgo.

He has a massive hard on for Palmar right now

Bugs might have a very good read on palmar , which would explain making a bad excuse to vote him and then asking for peoples reads on him afterwards so just waiting to see how that develops.


I have no idea where he is going with that push


wherever bugs go

We are a great team


nailed it
Zerg for Life
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
June 07 2016 22:44 GMT
#297
On June 08 2016 07:34 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 06:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I not VE but I can answer this: Ya he did this in our last game together in H O L Y F * * * E Mafia at least for the most part of Day 1. I willing to give him a pass for now.


LS do you have any scum reads at this point?

Mainly Chez I don't remember him being this troll you day 1 as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
June 07 2016 22:46 GMT
#298
On June 08 2016 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:34 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 06:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I not VE but I can answer this: Ya he did this in our last game together in H O L Y F * * * E Mafia at least for the most part of Day 1. I willing to give him a pass for now.


LS do you have any scum reads at this point?

Mainly Chez I don't remember him being this troll you day 1 as town.


fair enough
Zerg for Life
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 22:56 GMT
#299
On June 08 2016 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 07:34 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 08 2016 06:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I not VE but I can answer this: Ya he did this in our last game together in H O L Y F * * * E Mafia at least for the most part of Day 1. I willing to give him a pass for now.


LS do you have any scum reads at this point?

Mainly Chez I don't remember him being this troll you day 1 as town.

And you're basing this on Star Wars ?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 07 2016 23:00 GMT
#300
On June 08 2016 05:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE what do you think of Palmar not posting at all? Has he done this recently as town?

I don't really know what Palmar has done frequently as town, though I think he HAS done it as town in recent games I've played with him. It's not enough for me to say I think he's mafia for it, that's for sure. I'd expect more of an agenda actually.

I'm now willing to add Shapelog to the townpile and Koshi probably too, though I disagree with his read on Kelsier. I still like killing Kelsier right now, though some of the more potent lurkers are totally gaining on him for my ire.

The thing I don't like about Kelsier is how he went from joking around to super srs in one post. Like it's around a period of no one really socializing and everyone kinda getting to business (at least that's what I remember from last night's skim) and what he's posted today hasn't really done much for me the way it has Koshi. Not really sure what's smart about what Kelsier has said that Koshi likes.

Anyway, that's what I gots people. Still voting for Kelsier, until the shenannies start happening and people start making actual reasoned accusations. Mine is feels. Deals wit it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 194
Railgan 68
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24366
Shuttle 2396
BeSt 469
Larva 377
Soma 165
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 110
Last 86
Sexy 68
hero 66
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 54
Zeus 52
Hyun 44
Killer 39
ToSsGirL 25
NaDa 23
Bale 20
Rock 18
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5255
qojqva2890
Dendi1272
420jenkins438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3661
Khaldor1322
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2090
singsing1825
byalli934
B2W.Neo818
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .169
KnowMe134
QueenE93
Mew2King56
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1061
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• FirePhoenix2
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3981
League of Legends
• Nemesis2749
Other Games
• Shiphtur287
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 58m
Replay Cast
5h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 58m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.