• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 19 2016 21:30 GMT
#2072
I going to sleep. hopefully I'll have some ideas in my dream cause I m lost
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 07:15 GMT
#2083
On June 20 2016 08:53 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 07:51 sicklucker wrote:
but what tumble was saying makes alot of sense. if your town in the palmar/ve scum world they would leave me and tumble alive (as they have fucking done) because we both want to kill you. so fuck I hope your not town here because I want to lynch you so bad

Yeah this is three times I think where I've said "Rels how can you be so bad" and at that point there's just no way he's scrub town.

You're making me mad so I will try to be as calm as possible
You are fucking bad
I don't look bad as scum. You know that actually. I m never lost as scum, I know what I need to do to win. This game I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to to, and each time I try something I get "Rels is bad so Rels is scum". Fuck you. You're the reason I can't do anything this game.
If you're town it's no wonder you are still alive
If you're scum you're doing a great job
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 07:20 GMT
#2084
Now you two are looking as if chez was unlynchable. It's pretty fucking wrong.
You two are looking like wbg was unlynchable. This is true. But I still have them as my potential scums. If I'm scum I killed scum and now I look bad because I don't know what to think
VE if scum has made the lamest play I've ever seen by pushing koshi to be modkilled
Tumble looks so fucking convinced of himself he's very very townie
SL has two points in the game where I thought "this is town sl": how he pushed for shape s lynch after his claim, which would mean he would look bad if he's scum which is not something scum naturally do, and how he considered all the options just after the day began.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 07:22 GMT
#2085
This sentence is weird. I meant "I had chez and wbg as potential scums so me killing them mean I made me look bad for no reason when just aside I had two reasonable kills in the form and sl and tumble who are townread and scumread me"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 07:28 GMT
#2087
Ve how did tumble act during the "doc fight" ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 07:53 GMT
#2089
On June 20 2016 16:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean, he was in Camp Artanis - unless I'm mistaken he ended up with his vote on Damdred that day and the next day he was fully in camp Artanis until Damdred flipped. If I squint really hard I can see Tumblewood acting like Damdred is town while calling him mafia, but that might just be me seeing what I want to see.

From what I remember he was first putting suspicions on Arta, then doubtful, then voting Damdred - kinda what I did, so what's the difference ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 09:42 GMT
#2100
On June 20 2016 18:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:12 Rels wrote:
Chez was considered null by like everybody. Apart from sicklucker maybe ?


no one even considered lynching him tho. the fact your saying people scum read him is a rels mafia lie

sicklucker catches Rels bullshitting and still thinks it's a good idea to lynch me.

Bro if you're town you're making it impossible for me to townread you for your stupid tunnel on me. And apart from that and shitting on Damdred you've done nothing this game.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 09:45 GMT
#2105
On June 20 2016 18:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 18:42 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:38 Palmar wrote:
On June 20 2016 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:12 Rels wrote:
Chez was considered null by like everybody. Apart from sicklucker maybe ?


no one even considered lynching him tho. the fact your saying people scum read him is a rels mafia lie

sicklucker catches Rels bullshitting and still thinks it's a good idea to lynch me.

Bro if you're town you're making it impossible for me to townread you for your stupid tunnel on me. And apart from that and shitting on Damdred you've done nothing this game.

I don't expect you to townread me. There is no way you're town this game.

I didn't shit on Damdred more than he deserved. It is atrocious play to claim your blue role on day 1, no matter how you look at it.

Then you can die.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 09:51 GMT
#2111
On June 20 2016 18:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 18:45 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:44 Palmar wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:42 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:38 Palmar wrote:
On June 20 2016 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:12 Rels wrote:
Chez was considered null by like everybody. Apart from sicklucker maybe ?


no one even considered lynching him tho. the fact your saying people scum read him is a rels mafia lie

sicklucker catches Rels bullshitting and still thinks it's a good idea to lynch me.

Bro if you're town you're making it impossible for me to townread you for your stupid tunnel on me. And apart from that and shitting on Damdred you've done nothing this game.

I don't expect you to townread me. There is no way you're town this game.

I didn't shit on Damdred more than he deserved. It is atrocious play to claim your blue role on day 1, no matter how you look at it.

Then you can die.

Or you, we'll see.

Yeah you're good at tryharding when it matters as scum. But if I'm ever lynched before you this game the rest of the town is the most retarded ever.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 10:31 GMT
#2115
On June 20 2016 18:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2016 18:51 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:47 Palmar wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:45 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:44 Palmar wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:42 Rels wrote:
On June 20 2016 18:38 Palmar wrote:
On June 20 2016 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On June 20 2016 06:12 Rels wrote:
Chez was considered null by like everybody. Apart from sicklucker maybe ?


no one even considered lynching him tho. the fact your saying people scum read him is a rels mafia lie

sicklucker catches Rels bullshitting and still thinks it's a good idea to lynch me.

Bro if you're town you're making it impossible for me to townread you for your stupid tunnel on me. And apart from that and shitting on Damdred you've done nothing this game.

I don't expect you to townread me. There is no way you're town this game.

I didn't shit on Damdred more than he deserved. It is atrocious play to claim your blue role on day 1, no matter how you look at it.

Then you can die.

Or you, we'll see.

Yeah you're good at tryharding when it matters as scum. But if I'm ever lynched before you this game the rest of the town is the most retarded ever.

In this post Rels hedges the town against lynching him because of the risk of being "most retarded ever".

I'm sure no one will now risk lynching you, people wouldn't want to be "most retarded ever".

He you're right I realize I made that post because I fear being lynched over you and now I feel no responsibility if that happens
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 15:23 GMT
#2123
Posting a case that doesn't make me scum 10 times don't make me scum more
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 15:41 GMT
#2130
On June 21 2016 00:27 Tumblewood wrote:
btw rels you're not doing anything getting angry at me. I know when someone else is right and I'm wrong, and I can tell when someone else is wrong and I'm right, and I'm good enough to know that your cases are bs.

Bad bad bad
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 16:51 GMT
#2140
On June 21 2016 01:29 Tumblewood wrote:
if ve is scum he's going for the "be as obvious as possible and they'll be too scared to lynch me" plan. and it might be working, I feel really uncomfortable lynching him.

What do you mean ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 16:55 GMT
#2141
Btw this vote situation suits me. Tumble will you be here at deadline ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 17:17 GMT
#2142
I have a big town indicator for sicklucker being town. I know most of you already townread him to the max but whatever.
I reread Drams' SL filter, probably his most tryhard scum game ever. In D1 happens kinda the same situation than in this game. scott and Damdred were both blue and both claimed before deadline. In Drams SL first instantly believed scott's claim:
On October 01 2015 05:47 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 05:39 scott31337 wrote:
I can't break Rayn's tunnel - and I really was hoping to get some use out of this before day 2 - I had planned an end of the day list post - but with Strongman I'm pretty fucked anyway.

I'm a one shot Nikka Coffey Malt Whiskey.
I'm hard claiming.


weird that someone would sub out of a power role. looks like we killin cool

On October 01 2015 06:10 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:10 Damdred wrote:
Hmmmm.... what did Scott claim while I was driving


1 shot tracker.... kinda ironic not gonna say why...

On October 01 2015 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
Scott you devil you

On October 01 2015 06:16 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2015 06:14 Damdred wrote:
It's kinda hilarious Scott gets tracker and claims 1 shot two gams in a row.


...............................................

+ Show Spoiler +
IDIOT

Then when came time to vote SL appeared hesitant but voted scott - sealing the deal for the 1-shot tracker (these posts are 2 minutes before deadline and he's having doubts but voting scott anyway):
On October 01 2015 06:58 sicklucker wrote:
i dont know who to vote

On October 01 2015 06:58 sicklucker wrote:
like scott claimed 1 shot tracker last game. i know hes faking but it might be town


In this game SL played it very differently. He was convinced Shape was fakeclaiming, when as scum he would know it to be false:
On June 09 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


kind of want to lynch you now

On June 09 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...

On June 09 2016 05:42 sicklucker wrote:
no town in the history of towning claims doctor so mf can nk them. wtf they just claim pr and dont say which one or lie or something. its pretty bad

On June 09 2016 05:46 sicklucker wrote:
shapelog is fakkke claimingggg

On June 09 2016 05:49 sicklucker wrote:
like im not claiming but I do not believe his claim. i am not of the school of thought that claims should be ignored all the time. his claim is bad

##vote shapelog

On June 09 2016 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like you dont have to lynch him im not medic I just dont buy his claim reminds me of superbia. do what you want

On June 09 2016 05:53 sicklucker wrote:
like if your a doctor you dont claim doctor you calim power role. if you claim doctor is very bad because it tells mafia how to handle night actions perfectly

On June 09 2016 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
sign i dont know what im going to do just dont lynch shape because of me. we can probably figure that out later. i just personally want to lynch shape but even that im not decided on

Then when came time to vote he voted the newbie over blue roles.

This makes him very likely town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 17:22 GMT
#2143
In addition all the probbing from VE today was pretty townie. I think Tumble is scum. The tone of the his posts is pretty townie but he's been so, so sure of his reads all this game without the hint of a doubt. Especially when we were debating to lynch or not that day where we no lynched. He was OK to no lynch ONLY because he was "afraid" LS and VE would tunnel each other and let Palmar live in LYLO. So sure of a Palmar / Rels team at the time. The doubts were missing.
Plus I still believe the NKs kinda makes VE town even if I see how it is WIFOM. I can't get around VE killing his most easy lynch apart from me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 17:33 GMT
#2144
The posts of Tumble I'm talking about:
On June 16 2016 07:01 Tumblewood wrote:
##vote: no-lynch
Rels is right that this is the best play but I'm still lynching him tomorrow.

On June 16 2016 07:24 Tumblewood wrote:
assuming we no-lynch
If VE is town, scum wins because they can force LyLo with LS and VE and win. If he's scum with Rels, he busses Rels and kills LS and forces LyLo with SL and Palmar and wins. If he's with Palmar, they go for the mislynch on Rels and maybe win.

On June 16 2016 07:31 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't know about Rels. He could be mafia, but Palmar pushing on him is strange. Like if they're partners why? And if they're not I certainly would rather lynch Palmar than Rels.

Did you see SL's post about bussing being the best play in 3v2 or 4v2 LyLo? If Palmar busses Rels and it goes through he gets all the cred, if it doesn't he wins on the spot.

This logic for not voting no-lynch is very twisted
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 17:46 GMT
#2145
Yep Tumble let's fight. I'm decided.

VE, SL: I'm asking for a DUEL with Tumble. Leave your vote on Palmar, so it's 3-2 Palmar-Rels. That's a risk you have to take. I'm taking it too.
If Palmar is not scum, the game is lost. That's part of the risk. He's very very likely scum though: town!Palmar appears decisive but he's actually always doubting and thinking about the game. He wouldn't 100% scumread me for all these days over something I'm known to do, IE tunneling someone because of only one post. But never once did he showed doubts about me.

Now if VE and SL are scum with palmar, the scum in there will switch to me and we lose the game right there. That is the risk I'm taking.
If no switch happens AND Palmar is scum, then VE and SL are confirmed town. And Tumble will be confirmed scum, and from his POV I will be the only one left to be pushed. 1V1 fight
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 17:50 GMT
#2146
On June 09 2016 10:38 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed even more 100% accurate reads list

really town
sl
koshi
shape
damdred
ls

townish
wbg

null
palmar
kelsier
chezinu

could lynch
rels

would lynch
ve

So basically Tumble's reads didn't evolve from the beginning of the game. Apart from that time where Damdred was lynched of course. This is a scum tell
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 20 2016 17:54 GMT
#2147
On June 17 2016 03:35 Tumblewood wrote:
rels, here is why I think you're scum:
a) you see information, and you make conclusions from it (in the form of X is scummy) that a townie could not reasonably conclude. it comes as either a huge leap to a conclusion or that you say "it benefits scum" and don't consider whether scum would have done something else or whether town would have done that too. examples: kwah case D1, case on me today.
b) you call me (and occasionally LS) scummy but then don't actually call me scum. it's like you want me lynched but you don't want to say so.

and here is why I think palmar is probably scum:
a) wrong on both his scumreads D1 and his vote on D2. apparently being wrong D1 is a scumtell for palmar.
b) who else is, eh?

and here is why ve is probably town:
a) he's been very genuine this game. it seems like he actually believes what he's saying when he gets pissed that someone's scumreading him or he tunnels on someone.
b) he's been so horseshit with some of his reads to the point that scum knows they'll get called out on it and town doesn't care.

shit, I'm confirmation biased to all hell on palmar/ve.

Nothing much has happened since that post. VE was townie in his doubts over Palmar just recently, Palmar didn't do anything apart from repeating to lynch me. I have no idea why Tumble is scumreading VE more than Palmar right now. By voting me he's saying VE is scum over Palmar which doesn't align with his reads.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech44
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 483
Horang2 379
Zeus 361
Larva 303
Jaedong 233
Pusan 118
Mind 104
sorry 74
ggaemo 68
Hyun 66
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 55
Killer 49
Barracks 48
Bale 42
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 29
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Shinee 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9650
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh96
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1129
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 9m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.