• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:28
CEST 21:28
KST 04:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9168 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:03 GMT
#1039
On May 08 2016 05:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Stay the course. Too often when I feel this way I am right.


You fools remind me why I troll.

##Vote: Etellex

Is the fact that I forgot you where even in the game, a troll play.

I think i might pay your filter a visit before I start on Etellex's. Lets see if you are just trying to get townread for not doing anything, which is the scum game you told me you were working/wanted towards when you coached me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:09 GMT
#1043
On May 08 2016 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
What's funny is a lot of people seem to agree with me but now they are sheeping the bandwagon on a strong player they don't recognize as having "done anything" when he actually has.

"What has he done slam?"

Oh STFU and get out. If I told you you would say that it didn't answer your question.

no no no no no,

Your suppose to admit to causing chaos before trying to trolling us. Not the other way around you fool. I mean, if you did that, then you would throw out your vocal boxes trying to suppress the notation that your a CHUPAZI. Let me tell you, that leads to nothing more than bad health insurance, and really really really bad cookies.

And when you do it, you cannot just say "I remember why I troll." that is way to informative and not trolly. Your suppose to start off with "I know your trolly, but what am I." or, if you like the unsuitable approach, link a youtube song/gif and then go full troll mode, and make lings back at home. Because you fucking know that he is going to try to do a motherfucking drop.

THEN YOU FUCKING QQ AFTER LOSING ALL YOUR DRONES, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MISCLICKED ON SOMEONES FILTER INSTEAD OF YOUR MAIN!!!!!!

What was I talking about, oh yeah.

Learn.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:19 GMT
#1047
On May 08 2016 05:12 Rels wrote:
Day 2 Votecount

Palmar (6): marvellosity, nnn_thekushmountains, justanothertownie, Mig, sandroba, RiceyKins
Etellex (3): RiceyKins, Fazers, Killing, Alakaslam
Killing (1): Palmar

Not Voting (2): Etellex, Shapelog


Day 2 ends Saturday, May 07 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.

Hmmmm
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:25 GMT
#1048
Anyways,

Using a D1 post, I now can official pressure the fuck out of Slam, at his own request!

I Shall play the magic card known as Toon World!

While In toon World Slam, you must talk like a toon.

So what is your current reads?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:26 GMT
#1049
Who is here btw as well?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:33 GMT
#1053
On May 08 2016 03:09 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 20:51 RiceyKins wrote:
##Vote: Etellex

you seem to have a good read on Palmar marv and I'm on board with his lynch based on your read but I still would be fine with lynching Etellex today as well. His recent posts have made sense to me though as in I understand where he's coming from in terms of trouble posting and style differences from Town of Salem to this... however I don't see that as alignment indicative but his actions are still really leading me to think he's mafia.

Honestly right now it's because he said Killing attacked me for no logical reason when even I admitted earlier in this game

On May 04 2016 10:58 RiceyKins wrote:
I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.


So I can understand somebody coming after me quite well.

Most of my hesitation on Etellex d1 was because we weren't able to see his thought process and how he came to his conclusions but now that we have I'm still not convinced that he's looking for mafia, it seems like he's actively just trying to survive instead of helping town.

Do you still read Kush as scum Etellex? Who else other than Killing stands out to you?


Right now nothing I say holds water because of all the suspicion on me, so first I want to establish that I am in fact not scum before doing anything crazy. As for Kush, I do now think he's town.

What is an interesting possibility is that Palmer actually is scum and when he is revealed it will appear obvious that I am, despite being town. I don't know why someone would go through all that trouble to kill someone who's going to get lynched anyways so I don't think this is 100% the case but in case he does turn out to be mafia I want to have this on record.

What is an interesting possibility is me understand the bold.

I seriously have no clue wtf he is talking about. Is he talking about he is going to look scum afterwards, in case Palmar is scum? And goes ahead and makes a statement about it being on record?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:38 GMT
#1054
I kinda want to lynch sand.

No one responded to my post about his vote did they?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:40 GMT
#1056
The only thing I have on Palmar, other than the points Marv made, is the survival instinct Idea I had, and not doing really much in terms of convince people heavily to vote off his scum read. Yes, he wanted people to vote him, but it does convey to me has hard pushing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:43 GMT
#1058
On May 08 2016 05:38 RiceyKins wrote:
yeah from what I gathered from it that's what he meant Shape.

He meant that Ricey (you) is more towny, therefore not sus. And only 1 person on the etell wagon is really sus towards him?

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:46 GMT
#1060
On May 08 2016 05:43 Palmar wrote:
I'm sorry guys, I had less time to play this game and apparently I would have needed a lot of time to play on day 2.

good luck

changing to sandroba because it seems like that lynch might be my only possible saving wagon.

##vote sandroba

Now, I don't mean to be selfish or anything, but I'd love it if sandroba was died instead of me. That'd be fantastic. I just think I'm more fun to keep around.

Way to feed the survival instinct idea I have on you.

Really, thank you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:48 GMT
#1063
I mean half of your wagon jumped on you for no other reason then Marv

So meh
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:50 GMT
#1065
On May 08 2016 05:47 LightningStrike wrote:


1 more smurf slip, and you get modkilled.

Watch out buddy.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:52 GMT
#1071
On May 08 2016 05:50 RiceyKins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2016 05:43 Shapelog wrote:
On May 08 2016 05:38 RiceyKins wrote:
yeah from what I gathered from it that's what he meant Shape.

He meant that Ricey (you) is more towny, therefore not sus. And only 1 person on the etell wagon is really sus towards him?



hm? I thought Etellex just meant that because Palmar has been buddying him somewhat that if Palmar flipped scum it would seem like it would implicate him further and he didn't understand why he would bother doing it considering an Etellex lynch was possible anyway. I could be wrong but I think that's what he was saying.

No no no no,

The post about sand on page 52. Not about Etellex.

Tho, what you say makes sense.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:54 GMT
#1074
On May 08 2016 05:51 Mig wrote:
Back, we sticking on this palmar death train to jumping to the kill sandroba express?

I honestly could do either.

I hate them both.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:54 GMT
#1076
On May 08 2016 05:52 Palmar wrote:
Feel the urge to last minute voteswitch guys, it's literally NEVER a bad idea to do so

Alright,

##Votealmar

Did I do good last min. switching from no lynching to lynching you?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:55 GMT
#1079
That Is what you wanted me to do right?

##Vote: Palmar*
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:55 GMT
#1080
On May 08 2016 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2016 05:25 Shapelog wrote:
Anyways,

Using a D1 post, I now can official pressure the fuck out of Slam, at his own request!

I Shall play the magic card known as Toon World!

While In toon World Slam, you must talk like a toon.

So what is your current reads?

Which toon?

Bugs motherfucking Bunny
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:57 GMT
#1083
Well, the one that was basically the rip off of Bugs.

The shaddow bunny thing with the dog cop. I think he was called scratchy?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:58 GMT
#1085
On May 08 2016 05:57 Palmar wrote:
all this hate for me.

anyway, this is the genuine sorry post.

I basically got pulled into doing a lot of overtime at work. I wasn't meant to be part of this project we're doing but I got pulled in and I'm literally working 12+ hours a day here. I'm currently at work, just taking a break. I figured it'd be ok because sometimes I'm not that active, but I guess with the situation on day 2 I kinda needed to be more active than I have been.

So yeah, good luck.
[/b]
I am just following your orders m'lord.

Eh, I am nice
UnVote
##Vote Sandorba

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 07 2016 20:59 GMT
#1086
There,
Happy?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason185
BRAT_OK 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15156
Artosis 567
Mini 247
Dewaltoss 138
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 57
Hyun 40
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2742
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6376
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu1065
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g4612
FrodaN2051
B2W.Neo805
byalli633
ToD223
Railgan43
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1145
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
angryscii 45
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie940
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.