• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9193 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 27 2016 13:21 GMT
#44
On April 26 2016 23:34 Damdred wrote:
5 more people to start bpya player list is shaping up

Many Puns I have to endure
/obs
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 27 2016 22:36 GMT
#46
On April 28 2016 06:48 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2016 22:21 Shapelog wrote:
On April 26 2016 23:34 Damdred wrote:
5 more people to start bpya player list is shaping up

Many Puns I have to endure
/obs


Don't be a bump on a log, /in!

[image loading]

If this game starts Monday/Sundayish (mainly because of me being in another game) then I /in. Otherwise /replace.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
April 29 2016 14:09 GMT
#57
Oh there is a mod playing, Need to not post the Banana man gif like i did in cell.......Erm. Anyways, If we need a jat clone, I think I know someone who has a smurf for the purpose

Overall I like this playerlist, nice mix of people I do know and do not know. And smurfs :D!

Quite ready tho to know the set up of the game I signed in to play tho XD
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 13:13 GMT
#114
On May 03 2016 21:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
*plynching

I've have read Zero things since I decided to click this game other than this to start playing (internet was out last night: https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/Wilmington NC USNC0760:1:US).

It appears that my old teacher Kush already wants a god damm fucking Plynch, and I can only guess that it is on Palmar (due to him posting above it)

Tuis should be a fun town game for me.

Anyways, I literally have lynched/wanted to lynched that guy (palmar) now for across two games, and it is kinda growing old tbh. Add my general distaste for Plynchs into the mix as well. Which stem from kush from the first place XD.

So, long way short, I am already edgy because of a mention of a Plynch. tho, Kush suggesting a Plynch might actually be a small indicator of townieness from him. (will recheck noir to see if he did it there)

I currently have a another game I am in, plus weather might knock me out again today. So I might have a slow start.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 13:17 GMT
#116
On May 03 2016 10:54 Fazers wrote:
Hi guys, Fazers checking in. Let's rock on!

Be careful, Vig might shoot you again if you are lacking. If there is a vig a course .

Actually, Might check something about this post.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 13:21 GMT
#119
On May 03 2016 08:01 Alakaslam wrote:
But see pm sent to dr parnassusuussssusussu

He is probably away

Actually that might be what slam is referring to tbh. The fact that he seems to semi-know if he is afk or not.

Eh, I don't feel like finding out what the Chupazi is hiding and he could be just trolling. Only thing I could image tho if he is for real.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 13:24 GMT
#121
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.
@Killing, I didn't have to tho, just felt like it. Tho, I do have a strategy here, but, It is not that.

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 13:42 GMT
#125
On May 03 2016 22:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 22:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.


You really think me wanting a plynch is an indicator of my alignment?

It can be, hence why i said I need to check Noir. Typically, you love P-lynches as town, and will push them no matter what. I can't remember if you did that in Noir or not.

Hence, me saying it might be towny or not.

Any thoughts on the game so far broshi? I Promise not to lynch you in lylo btw .
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 15:16 GMT
#133
On May 03 2016 22:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2016 22:42 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.


You really think me wanting a plynch is an indicator of my alignment?

It can be, hence why i said I need to check Noir. Typically, you love P-lynches as town, and will push them no matter what. I can't remember if you did that in Noir or not.

Hence, me saying it might be towny or not.

Any thoughts on the game so far broshi? I Promise not to lynch you in lylo btw .


I think this is a great game for a plynch, and I think palmar is a perfect plynch candidate.

Somewhat sus of DrP, who came in here with the nostalgia feels (possibly trying to buddy me) and didn't do anything else.

Even if he has been Plynched before because of this and his D1 was kinda crappy in normal JATS game? Eh, maybe, yet half the game hasn't done much either

Get into Shape (Pun intented)

Hmmm, i didn't even notice Dr.Pepper XD. Yeah that is pretty sus. that he did that.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 15:24 GMT
#140
On May 04 2016 00:20 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:16 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:42 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.


You really think me wanting a plynch is an indicator of my alignment?

It can be, hence why i said I need to check Noir. Typically, you love P-lynches as town, and will push them no matter what. I can't remember if you did that in Noir or not.

Hence, me saying it might be towny or not.

Any thoughts on the game so far broshi? I Promise not to lynch you in lylo btw .


I think this is a great game for a plynch, and I think palmar is a perfect plynch candidate.

Somewhat sus of DrP, who came in here with the nostalgia feels (possibly trying to buddy me) and didn't do anything else.

Even if he has been Plynched before because of this and his D1 was kinda crappy in normal JATS game? Eh, maybe, yet half the game hasn't done much either

Get into Shape (Pun intented)

Hmmm, i didn't even notice Dr.Pepper XD. Yeah that is pretty sus. that he did that.


I wanna kill you so bad you have no idea

Stop flirting with me.
You are making me blush
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 15:28 GMT
#142
On May 04 2016 00:24 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:20 Killing wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:16 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:42 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:24 Shapelog wrote:
On May 03 2016 22:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shapelog, if you have limited time like you suggest, maybe you shouldn't spend it checking pointless things?

On May 03 2016 22:20 Killing wrote:
Dude if you had to post a link to the weather network to convince me you'r enot lying than you probably need to rethink your strategy here

?
@Kush, So your alignment is pointless lol? I want to go back to noir (your most recent game here) and just refresh myself.


You really think me wanting a plynch is an indicator of my alignment?

It can be, hence why i said I need to check Noir. Typically, you love P-lynches as town, and will push them no matter what. I can't remember if you did that in Noir or not.

Hence, me saying it might be towny or not.

Any thoughts on the game so far broshi? I Promise not to lynch you in lylo btw .


I think this is a great game for a plynch, and I think palmar is a perfect plynch candidate.

Somewhat sus of DrP, who came in here with the nostalgia feels (possibly trying to buddy me) and didn't do anything else.

Even if he has been Plynched before because of this and his D1 was kinda crappy in normal JATS game? Eh, maybe, yet half the game hasn't done much either

Get into Shape (Pun intented)

Hmmm, i didn't even notice Dr.Pepper XD. Yeah that is pretty sus. that he did that.


I wanna kill you so bad you have no idea

Stop flirting with me.
You are making me blush


I like to tease a bit before lynching people. A lil foreplay

Your Killing me with this sexyniess.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 15:37 GMT
#149
More useful stuff,

I checked Noir and via using the Crtl+F fuction, found no mention of Plynches from Scum!Kush filter. And I know that a town Kush loves a good Plynch. So a bit of towny points on Kush (Ik he could do it as scum, yet nothing else is bothering me from him, and he is current one of the people actually doing something)
Link

I also checked Fazer's filter from Normal. Nothing totally different, has jokey tone in there as well (I thought it wasn't so jokey)
Link
^Will push this guy to produce content. In game coach here.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 15:41 GMT
#150
On May 04 2016 00:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
so you guys don't want to policy lynch palmar for not being here day 1?

I mean:

1) Mig Hasn't posted
2) Tubesock Posted and countie
3) Fazers 1 post
4) Etellex 1 post

5) DrP a few posts
6) JAT Just got here
7) Riceykins 1 post
8) Kush Hey you posted
9) Palmar Meh
10) Slam Trolling poster
11) Marvelosity posting!
12) Shapelog Shaping up with posting
13) Killing Guy who is trying to ruffee me.

A bunch of people have not really be here tbh.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 15:52 GMT
#163
On May 04 2016 00:43 RiceyKins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
so you guys don't want to policy lynch palmar for not being here day 1?


I'd rather not without knowing the reason. I think Shape said he had a slow start last game and got lynched for it too?

Devil.

Last game, he was pretty afkish. Which is why I went after him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 16:00 GMT
#169
On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc

I have been told that my skin color allows me to hide more easier with willow trees, and I've been playing hide and seek lately. Maybe that has crossed over into mafia?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 16:01 GMT
#170
On May 04 2016 00:59 RiceyKins wrote:
I'm a smurf of somebody who hasn't played in a few years so yes I am a smurf.

LightingStrike?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 22:33 GMT
#187
On May 04 2016 06:29 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 04:30 Killing wrote:
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep


Username checks out ; )

Fazer clan. (great pun btw if he is scum)

What is your clan (you) thinking of?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 22:52 GMT
#189
On May 04 2016 07:41 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 07:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 06:29 Fazers wrote:
On May 04 2016 04:30 Killing wrote:
I like:

kushhill
marv

I do not like:

Shape
Ricey

I have terrible reasons for all of these and probably will not disclose cause they make me sound like an idiot but since no one is talking yep


Username checks out ; )

Fazer clan. (great pun btw if he is scum)

What is your clan (you) thinking of?

I don't know how to pun, explain please?

What?

A pun, like a play on words. The play on words here is that a popular game clan FaZe Clan is close to your name (fazer) and if you are scum here (which I haven't been able to get a read on you fyi) you have partners I.E. a clan of sorts.

Just a Joke...

The important question was the bottom line, which is what has you find so far in this game?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 23:09 GMT
#190
On May 04 2016 04:44 Killing wrote:
Well since I've played all my games over video, the majority of my read come from context over content. So basically how people say shit over what they are saying. Just put people on a range of what I think they are more likely to say when being town vs more likely to say as either alignment vs more likely to say as mafia.

Shape started off awkward and then when I just said I don't like him, he just came back at me which is fine and everything. The awkwardness I just read as mafia but he could just be an awkward human being. Obviously I don't know how he really is so I default that to scummy. The coming back to me felt super taunt-y which I find is a very common pattern amongst mafia for whatever reason. I honestly don't understand it but whenever a player gives me a "bring it on", it makes me heavily lean them towards mafia because it's just a pattern i've picked up on over my 1000 games. Not to be confused with just regular taunting i.e. someone said "call me mafia for no reason". They are different for no other reason than just my observations over many many games.

Ricey feels weak and just un-conflicting (can't remember the word). When I say weak, i mean they just don't want to cause any problems. I don't give a fuck as either alignment but some people I feel do. He said sorry. Who says sorry in a game of mafia rofl. That's kinda just my feel for the brief amount i've read. I don't really re-read posts. Obv, he could just be a weak personality type and this is null but again, it's just a trend i've picked up on from my games.


Is this the part where I have a Organism or are you still foreplaying me?

I am kinda of a trolly player in general. Tho, I really do not like self metaing myself. If you would like to, here is the list of games I've played in:

This game, Banana o Warlus. Classifed.
Cap Tortoise, mafia
A normal game for Jat, town
Storm 3, mafia
Team melee (hydra w/ Kush), town
Cell mafia, Town
Devil, Blue
Newbie XIX, Scum
Newbie XIIX (replaced), town
Nutcracker, Blue

If only you feel like it, Others should know my meta (Slam coached me, Kush knows me a lot)


I kinda like that you are making attempts to read people while others are kinda melleding about. Could you tho explain to me the Marv read from you (I am guessing it might have something to do with Ricey, but it might not)?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 03 2016 23:15 GMT
#191
Lol where is Everyone?

This is Strange, Normally I am the one not in the game. Not the Other way around.

Mig needs to post
Some forgettable people have posted something and bail,
All I can remember from Jat is Banter, Marv I remember the Ricey thing. Jat normally sticks in my head better than this but he is sick.
Some people are trying.

Eh, Read filters. Might get off in a bit.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 42
Snow 42
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Other Games
gofns23293
summit1g8950
singsing1585
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
League of Legends
• Lourlo1420
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
INu's Battles
2h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
Replay Cast
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.