• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7796 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:34 GMT
#741
On May 06 2016 06:31 marvellosity wrote:
tempted just to townread you shape for your filter length when you seemed to suffer burnout in the game that just finished

Get more evidence pointing to my towniness, then you can townread me.

At-most, Town lean. 1 thing like that shouldn't make be pass a Town lean like that.
On May 06 2016 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:22 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 Shapelog wrote:
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.

i'm a terrible save because i've done nothing and my play is suspcious on its own

so if i'm town and palmar is mafia i should be a very safe shot and i am by far the biggest danger to palmar getting lynched

I know you are a terrible save, I was talking about Kush being saved :/

From what I know about Palmar's NK idea, it is kill whoever is on his tail. So this theory kinda does follow his kill logic from what I know.

what's your point? i don't even get what you're trying to say

Which line?

The top was me clearing something up and the bottom is something I know about Palmar mafia habits.

i know more about Palmar than anyone else so you can just take my word for anything about him.

Sure!
What is his favorite color?

red


Woah,
That is super informative!

All hail Marv!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 14:29 GMT
#822
I'll catch up in a couple hours, but thought I had last night.

If etelltx flips mafia this game, most likely Slam is town (or at least should get town leaned) due to that vote switch he tried to do, that would hammer Etell.

A course, basing everything off of VCA like isn't great, but it is a nice bit of info.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 14:49 GMT
#828
On May 06 2016 23:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:43 Killing wrote:
@JAT, what was your Q, I can't find it

Why do you townread shape?

+1

Especially since that I was sus. day 1 from him.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 14:49 GMT
#829
He was*
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 15:16 GMT
#837
Lol, I love this btw

If I am town, and I lynch scum, then I am scum due to my meta.
If I am scum, and I lynch town, then I am town due to my meta.

XD

Anyways, yeah, that is a pretty meh reason to TR me, so was what Marv was saying.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 15:18 GMT
#838
So what is your read on me JAT?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 15:21 GMT
#841
On May 07 2016 00:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
wait, if you're town and you lynch town, then you're town, right?

According to meta? Prob.
Now 3rd party, that is where it gets crazy.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 15:27 GMT
#844
On May 07 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 00:18 Shapelog wrote:
So what is your read on me JAT?

Null basically. There are a few people I would kill before you (mainly Palmar/Etellex/sandro) but I see 0 reason to townread you.

Come to think about it,
Have you ever town read me?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:13 GMT
#863
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?

Kush,

Lets talk.

You and me,

Macho y Macho.

Town versus w/e the fuck you are.a
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:14 GMT
#864
On May 07 2016 02:13 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?


I sure have. Want an autograph?

[image loading]
Can I get one on my big toe?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:19 GMT
#868
On May 07 2016 02:16 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:13 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?

Kush,

Lets talk.

You and me,

Macho y Macho.

Town versus w/e the fuck you are.a

Talk about?

Your Townieness,
I am still slightly sus. of you, quite honestly.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:20 GMT
#869
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:25 GMT
#871
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:33 GMT
#879
On May 07 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?


I was just kidding of course. You are welcome back anytime. Please, come back and read my weekly blog. Also, I am hosting/playing in a game that you should join.

Hhmmmm

Are you done trying to semi-buddy me like you been trying to do all game?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:37 GMT
#882
On May 07 2016 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Interesting in what way?

Mainly because I didn't know why. I went to his filter to see, but he already stated why.

Everyone else I can understand in some way or form. Tho, they are popular lynch pool people, hence boring.
On May 07 2016 02:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
if he's town i mean...
scumslip.

Your resume for the scum team is growning.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:43 GMT
#890
On May 07 2016 02:35 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:33 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:28 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:23 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:20 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

The only interesting thing here is maybe JAT, everything else is boring.

Boring and probably pretty wrong.

I townread you, so you should townread me back. I think that's how it's supposed to work.

Since when have I follow that logic?

Or have you forgotten OMGUS and why I am banned basically from there?


I was just kidding of course. You are welcome back anytime. Please, come back and read my weekly blog. Also, I am hosting/playing in a game that you should join.

Hhmmmm

Are you done trying to semi-buddy me like you been trying to do all game?


No. But as your buddy you have my full attention. So isn't there some question you can ask to help you figure out my alignment?

Lol, so you are admitting to buddying me.

Yes there is some question, and I have been asking you. First was with the plan, which I still have questions to deal with but postgame apparently.

Anyways, Regarding to asking you one.

You have stated that:
On May 06 2016 20:14 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 18:43 Palmar wrote:
because I actually read some of their posts?

Btw skimmed some fazer filter and some killing filter. Fazer sounds ok, killing sounds less ok.


Uh Oh. The towniness..

But never done much with it. so what made you stayed on him, after this post.
Also
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar

On May 07 2016 00:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:22 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:18 Shapelog wrote:
So what is your read on me JAT?

Null basically. There are a few people I would kill before you (mainly Palmar/Etellex/sandro) but I see 0 reason to townread you.


does it concern you that all your scumreads are very low activity?

Not really. Should it?

it's like, if your scumteam consists of lynchbait, it's probably wrong, because those people look scummy even when they're town.

On May 07 2016 00:22 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 07 2016 00:18 Shapelog wrote:
So what is your read on me JAT?

Null basically. There are a few people I would kill before you (mainly Palmar/Etellex/sandro) but I see 0 reason to townread you.


does it concern you that all your scumreads are very low activity?

On May 07 2016 02:26 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.1
changelog: removed Fazers because I liked his explanation on why he kept his vote on mig

Etellex
Sandroba
JAT (mostly because he plays a good scum game and he hasn't proven himself town yet)
Palmar

Why do you get onto JAT for his lynch pool, when basically you have the same problem according to your own words?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:45 GMT
#891
Like 3/5 (4 if you count Palmar) of your people fit the reason with the posts towards JAT.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:51 GMT
#895
On May 07 2016 02:47 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shapelog.
in regards to palmar, I changed my mind.
Why? I realized that thinking Killing was scummy actualyl wasn't a result of insight. It was just a very obvious place to go. So it's not townie that Palmar went there.

criticizing jat for doing something I was doing: Um, well not exactly because I had JAT in my possibly scumlist, but kinda. I was trying to goad JAT into mindmelding with me but it didn't really work. I wanted him to say something like "yeah bro, but who else?!"
So that push on JAT wasn't about seeing if he was scummy, rather it was about seeing if he was townie.

Alright I understand the Palmar

But why are you trying to get your scum read to think? like you, and make him do so? That doesn't make sense. You know that he/she will only think like you due to you goating them into doing so. So that doesn't make them townie needless to say. Since they are just going with the flow.

It really is impossible to use that as a metric IMO to see if someone is town.....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:54 GMT
#898
On May 07 2016 02:51 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
jat i didn't say those shouldn't be your scumreads. it was more like "do our scumreads worry you? cause they worry me"

But you say that they are typically wrong,
which means that you do not believe in what you are currently viewing them.
But you continue on, and post another post with the list. And only remove Fazer because of something ulrealted.

which makes me think you do not even believe the thing you sent to JAT.

and you taught me, that if it seems someone won't believe his own reads, they are mafia.

Which means your mafia, by your own reasoning.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 06 2016 17:56 GMT
#901
On May 07 2016 02:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 02:51 Shapelog wrote:
On May 07 2016 02:47 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shapelog.
in regards to palmar, I changed my mind.
Why? I realized that thinking Killing was scummy actualyl wasn't a result of insight. It was just a very obvious place to go. So it's not townie that Palmar went there.

criticizing jat for doing something I was doing: Um, well not exactly because I had JAT in my possibly scumlist, but kinda. I was trying to goad JAT into mindmelding with me but it didn't really work. I wanted him to say something like "yeah bro, but who else?!"
So that push on JAT wasn't about seeing if he was scummy, rather it was about seeing if he was townie.

Alright I understand the Palmar

But why are you trying to get your scum read to think? like you, and make him do so? That doesn't make sense. You know that he/she will only think like you due to you goating them into doing so. So that doesn't make them townie needless to say. Since they are just going with the flow.

It really is impossible to use that as a metric IMO to see if someone is town.....


maybe goading is the wrong word. Maybe the angle I was pushing at there was not effective. But it should be understandable that I was trying to get inside JAT's head. And I was trying to see if it looked like the inside of my own head.

Then why do you even have lynchbaiting people in your scum pool, and noone else other than JAT?

By your own logic, you should be having more than those people in there, because by your logic, they mostly will be wrong. Unless there is something I am missing.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 290
Bale 15
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5836
JimRising 778
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.