• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 16:38 GMT
#671
Is Marv pretty Trolly in general?

Dears?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 16:56 GMT
#673
Mig you seem to know Marv,

Can you answer my question?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 19:51 GMT
#677
On May 06 2016 02:02 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
It's been along time since Mig has played with Marv. Marv definitely cares less now than he used to.

I'd say Marv is his normal level of slightly trolly.

Shapelog, your thinking is that him being more or less trolly than usual means he's scum?

Well the only game I've played with marv is with you and quite honestly I didn't pay attention at all to marv, since Spike was mostly the speaker (IIRC, Marv and Koshi fought, that is about it that I remember of Marv.) I just wanted to know, because his first few posts came off towards me as trolly, and if that is different then usual, then obv something means something.

On May 06 2016 03:56 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Shape why are you scared of me? Is it because I am the foremost expert on Shapelog alignment, having done extensive studies and interviews on the matter?

Lol? Where did you get the idea I am scared of you from XD?

I'll admit you know a good deal about me, but you have missed the last 2 scum games I've played (unless you read them.) Some of what I think you know of me is still true, I still am more WoTexty as Scum, yet, I have gotten much more crazy.

Also at 3 carries now ^^
On May 06 2016 04:27 Mig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 01:56 Shapelog wrote:
Mig you seem to know Marv,

Can you answer my question?


I havent played in a year so cant really speak to how current marv is. In the past when I played with him tho he certainly put in more effort than he is here. As for trolly I dont see him trolling here really just playing really half assed.

Eh, just how the tone rubbed on me felt trolly. Like (I cba to pull up his filter) the post talking to kush about the banter felt trolly and a lot of those posts around then felt trolly.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 19:58 GMT
#680
Btw, Isn't it a rule or something that people have to post each phase......
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:17 GMT
#686
On May 06 2016 05:01 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 23:15 Shapelog wrote:
Before I forget,
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.

Since I forgot, Fazer, you must now answer this. What is your current read on me, and anyone else that you feel you want to mention?

I have no reads on you, except you are suspicious of me which I can totally understand. My reasonings for Killing were a bit weak and nonsensical looking back.

I'm a bit skeptical of Etellex though, I think that his reasonings are even worse than mine. At least I tried...his really has no substance.

So If I might be able to continue being narcissistic, what made you want to keep me alive passed D1?
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Ik you said I was a strong player, yet, I can still be scum. So kinda leaving me out of the D1 lynch pool for that reason doesn't make sense now that you do not have a read on me.

Also, have you read a scum game i was in? I do not think you have, yet, you might surprise me.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:25 GMT
#690
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?

It could be, Tho, Tube wasn't that locked in yet. In fact, Slam's vote could of gotten Etellex lynched if it was on time.

It is more like a survival vote tbh, and that is hard to analyze as both alignments will do it. Hell, Tumblewood (A obs this game) is litterlay known for survival voting as town, and was scum read hard for not doing it on D1 in a game lately.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:27 GMT
#691
On May 06 2016 05:24 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:18 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


wait... so you're saying people voting etellex were possibly scum blending in with town.
which would make etellex town.

Yet you are expressing suspicions of etellex above.

No I am saying that Etellex voting for Tubesock can be seen has a scum blending in with the town, because Tubesock had the majority on luck. Where do I mention at all people voting for Etellex???


@Shapelog no I have not...Perhaps I can take a look.
Regardless, just because I think you're a strong player = / = you not scum. I never said I'd leave you out of my lynch pool

Well you gave me a D1 pass onto the bus towards D2. So i was out of your lynch pool Day 1
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:32 GMT
#696
On May 06 2016 05:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?

He already said this,

On this page.

Are you done parroting Mig?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:41 GMT
#698
On May 06 2016 05:32 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 05:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?

He already said this,

On this page.

Are you done parroting Mig?

On May 06 2016 05:03 Mig wrote:
Fazers why did you just leave your vote on me and not switch? You posted after I did but still didnt change.

Same Page.
Fazer responds
Kush makes a post, then posts
On May 06 2016 05:27 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@fazers
ok. So why didn't you put your vote on etellex rather than mig?

On May 06 2016 05:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@Fazers
You voted Mig for being afk. He came back from afk and was quite active. You saw that. Why didn't you change your vote to someone who was afk or someone you thought was scummy?

And you still have to answer the question about why you think I am afraid of you.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:54 GMT
#702
On May 06 2016 05:44 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ya my bad lol. sorry fazer. that reasoning for keeping your vote on mig is pretty bad but it fits with your newbie town persona decently.

you already suggested that we follow a claim plan that at best gives us a 1v1 (and true blue will be either killed or left alive for WIFOM) which doesn't even factor in VT.

And now I am trying to think that you would think as town, knowing your scum hunting way, if you would believe that he (fazer) believes in that reasoning.

And the best part is! I might be entirely wrong!

Oh man, being town again is great!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 20:58 GMT
#703
On May 06 2016 05:48 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@shapelog. I thought you were afraid because you were afk for the last several hours mostly. lol I know how dumb that is.
also because where's the interaction between us! You care about what fazer has to say but not me. Either you don't love me anymore or you are scum and fear that our intimacy will give you away. And I choose to believe the latter, if only so my fragile self-worth won't be shattered.

Lol....

Do not worry, if you are town, eventurally we will be town buddies.

Until then,
[image loading]
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:06 GMT
#710
On May 06 2016 06:04 Damdred wrote:
Nothing interesting happened last night. The rampant violence that plagued our city did now show up!

OH!

Ok guys, lynch all the AFK people
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a joke....
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:07 GMT
#713
On May 06 2016 06:06 marvellosity wrote:
i'm now confirmed town

thank you please

How?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:08 GMT
#716
On May 06 2016 06:06 marvellosity wrote:
##vote Palmar

[image loading]

I am still at the confirm townie part of this story!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:08 GMT
#717
On May 06 2016 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:06 Mig wrote:
Marv you claiming vet?

hard claiming no take backsies

Thank you.

Now to check something.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:17 GMT
#722
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:22 GMT
#728
On May 06 2016 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:17 Shapelog wrote:
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.

i'm a terrible save because i've done nothing and my play is suspcious on its own

so if i'm town and palmar is mafia i should be a very safe shot and i am by far the biggest danger to palmar getting lynched

I know you are a terrible save, I was talking about Kush being saved :/

From what I know about Palmar's NK idea, it is kill whoever is on his tail. So this theory kinda does follow his kill logic from what I know.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:25 GMT
#733
On May 06 2016 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:22 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 Shapelog wrote:
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.

i'm a terrible save because i've done nothing and my play is suspcious on its own

so if i'm town and palmar is mafia i should be a very safe shot and i am by far the biggest danger to palmar getting lynched

I know you are a terrible save, I was talking about Kush being saved :/

From what I know about Palmar's NK idea, it is kill whoever is on his tail. So this theory kinda does follow his kill logic from what I know.

what's your point? i don't even get what you're trying to say

Which line?

The top was me clearing something up and the bottom is something I know about Palmar mafia habits.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:28 GMT
#736
On May 06 2016 06:24 marvellosity wrote:
if kush was saved it was by JK which means it's setup A which means either the JK or tracker can cc me immediately for a free mafia

You claim vet and being shot,
I make a point about Kush, but say he is a high profile for a save. Mafia does not know N1 what set up it is, so they do not know if there is a JK or not. So, i was basically talking to myself, saying that mafia could medic dogage.
You say something about being a save, using same logic about mafia.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 21:31 GMT
#738
On May 06 2016 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 06:25 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:22 Shapelog wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 06 2016 06:17 Shapelog wrote:
Kinda WIFOM tho tbh.

Theoretically, he could of also shot Kush, and prob. not even be incriminated by it. The only think a Scum!Palmar needed to worry about there is a save.

i'm a terrible save because i've done nothing and my play is suspcious on its own

so if i'm town and palmar is mafia i should be a very safe shot and i am by far the biggest danger to palmar getting lynched

I know you are a terrible save, I was talking about Kush being saved :/

From what I know about Palmar's NK idea, it is kill whoever is on his tail. So this theory kinda does follow his kill logic from what I know.

what's your point? i don't even get what you're trying to say

Which line?

The top was me clearing something up and the bottom is something I know about Palmar mafia habits.

i know more about Palmar than anyone else so you can just take my word for anything about him.

Sure!
What is his favorite color?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.