• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:47
CEST 13:47
KST 20:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10090 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 16 2016 17:20 GMT
#1433
You don't think he's just town giving up Killing?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 16 2016 19:29 GMT
#1437
this is projecting a little bit but I'm just looking through everything and seeing if it fits.

On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.


we agreed his thing on Killing was kind of bad and didn't make him scum.
He didn't want to go after the inactive players (turns out there were two mafia in Palmar/Dr.P in there and those were being pushed by Kush and Myself so it was likely if we did go for a lynch on the inactive players it would be one of them)

On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!


he backs off Killing quickly and then

On May 04 2016 22:49 Fazers wrote:
##vote Mig



Happens to go after an inactive player that just happens to be different from Palmar/Dr.P

I should add he was the only person to vote for Mig at any point in time and it would go with my theory earlier that I talked to JAT about where Mafia actually had no part in the tubesock lynch and that we just happened to lynch a fellow townie all by our selves.

Fazers goes on to talk about killing but never actually addresses the Mig vote again and only says he should have voted for Etellex instead of him in retrospect after Tube flips town.

then goes after Etellex for voting without a reason and sheeping people and as I've posted earlier all of Fazers votes have been the same if not worse.



Am I making sense to people?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 16 2016 19:39 GMT
#1440
I'm asking more just to have a second opinion and see if you come to the same conclusion that in retrospect this stuff makes him look very much like the last mafia

but yeah he seems to try to label people for things he's been doing himself all game long.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 16 2016 23:06 GMT
#1452
god damnit
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 17 2016 21:59 GMT
#1456
hmm I'm in agreement with the nolynch in which case you most likely die at night JAT and then its down to me killing and Etellex. in which case I honestly think Etellex gets lynched going over both his and Killing's filter.

we'll see how today goes and who gets NK'd though.

##Vote: No Lynch
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 17 2016 23:58 GMT
#1458
that's ok. If it comes down to it I can convince you not to.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 18 2016 14:41 GMT
#1466
well if we can't nolynch it's not specifically in the rules but oh well. and I just assume JAT, plus honestly wanted to see how people would react
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 18 2016 15:52 GMT
#1469
ok no problem
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 14:51 GMT
#1475
Hmm well I'm hesitant not to go after Etellex after how Slam and Fazers played out their day but I do actually believe Killing could be right when he says Etellex is town.

Although his idea that I'm the last mafia and I've been bussing both Palmar and Dr.P/Sandroba since very early into D1 is kind of ridiculous but w/e.

On May 04 2016 23:18 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 23:13 Fazers wrote:
I want to lynch him possibly. Why do you guys assume I want to get this man killed?

Just doing what I can to contribute lol, now I look like a fool.


It's ok man, I think you're a little townie. But only a little. Like just the tip amount


On May 06 2016 23:57 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar


I'm basically on that exact same train except no real good read on alakaslam and I'm leaning a bit townier on fazers but very slight


On May 13 2016 01:47 Killing wrote:
I think that would be my plan. Evaluate meaning reach F3 and evaluate. I don't think JAT is particularly scummy but I'm pretty sure he's a good player and nobody in this game seems to have a solid read on him. I would only lynch him because I believe riceykins and ettelex aren't particularly strong so I think f3 wouldn't be too difficult.

1) Mig Town
3) Fazers Town
4) Etellex Evaluate
6) JAT Lynch
7) Riceykins Evaluate
8) Kush Town
10) Slam Lynch
13) Killing Town


On May 17 2016 01:31 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 23:39 Fazers wrote:
##vote Fazers


Ah the classic concede. I knew it all along.

##vote Fazers


he had been town reading him all game for no apparent reason and come time to lynch jumps on him after he's already given up for god knows what reason. Tried to push me when I was a pretty easy target but as soon as he realized nobody else was even interested he gave up and hasn't made another case since.

On May 17 2016 02:51 Killing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2016 02:20 RiceyKins wrote:
You don't think he's just town giving up Killing?


Nope because that would be against the rules. So if he is, he can kindly go fuck himself.


this was all well and good but didn't really answer anything, not even once while we were on the way to lynching fazers did he say "hey wait I've got a town read on this guy and I've had it all game"

I dunno it's either him or Etellex. I agree with Killing though Etellex does come off more towny as the game goes on, however his reasing for town reading him makes no sense as the posts he likes have come after Killing started to town read him. He starts to change his mind on him on the 12th which is even before this post from Etellex

On May 14 2016 09:23 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
I'm willing to bet he'd be playing the same way as both mafia and town at this point which throws me off.


What makes this whole situation so difficult is that I most likely would play very similarly if I were mafia. If anything, I suppose I could bring up the point that I've talked about myself a lot, which is one of the things I don't really like doing as mafia. Of course from your perspective there's no way to verify that claim, so it's on me to bring up more reasons.

I tend to be a lot more into mafia games when I'm scum because it's much more of an intense experience to have to carefully engineer my posts and replies in such a way that I appear to be town while simultaneously not giving away my allies. In my town games such as this one I tend to act more natural and relaxed, because I can somewhat rely on the fact that I actually am town to subconsciously write town-sounding posts.

I think I've had a tone of "knowledge is power" this game in regards to investigating me. I have been very open with my thoughts and I have even acknowledged possible arguments against me.

This is a very different post of mine from the rest, because at this time in the game I have much more of a responsibility to not get mislynched, so I'm going to start taking this more seriously and posting more like this.



On May 05 2016 01:09 RiceyKins wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 00:52 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 09:20 Tubesock wrote:
On May 04 2016 03:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 02:12 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 04 2016 00:53 RiceyKins wrote:
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.

so why did you use a question mark when you were talking about what shape said

had you genuinely forgot who it was in the 50 posts the game has? could you not have checked if you weren't sure? etc<script id="gpt-impl-0.7793814496370671" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_85.js"></script>


At first I was like damn marv's being perceptive.
And then I was like ...really though?

I would speak about what Shape said about Palmar with the same vagueness and uncertainty. Shape alluded to his last game with Palmar but included none of the specifics, as far as I remember.
So I'm kinda sus of you for making such a big deal about it.

no harm in seeing how it went, is there?


Did it go anywhere?

Did your opinion of Killing change at all after his response?

i thought he was town before and i still do



ah ok I can't tell if you meant to say me but said Killing instead there but fair enough.

Kush if we're going to policy lynch I'd rather it be Dr.P I'll copy JAT a bit here is there any reason to lynch Palmar over DrP or any of the others who haven't given us a reason for their absence?


I wouldn't be picking one of the other scum in the lurker pool to lynch D1, I would have gone after Mig/Fazers/Etellex if I were mafia immediately and thrown Dr.P in as an after thought instead of straight up voting for him.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 14:54 GMT
#1476
I'm hoping Etellex doesn't stay quiet till the lynch deadline as well. That's the last thing we need. =/
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 15:18 GMT
#1478
I agree with you there, it just looks bad that you didn't stick up for one of your town reads before it got to that point. Hell even I tried to give him a chance to talk before votes were cast but he gave up and never addressed anything. And that's me while reading him as scum.

But you never even tried to defend one of your town reads?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 15:44 GMT
#1480
yeah I mean after he voted for himself it would look stranger if people didn't vote on him so I don't have any problem with the vote itself. Only before he decided to give up completely.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 18:31 GMT
#1487
On May 12 2016 17:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2016 09:41 Etellex wrote:
Yo.

I went on a filter-reading spree and I have some new thoughts on who is and isn't mafia.

I noticed that killing was scumreading both Sandroba and Palmer, which would be a stupid thing to do as scum, and kush did the same. What this leads me to believe is that Killing isn't scum, just intentionally confusing. Kush also appears to be town. I don't have any scumreads but this is what I noticed.

Also Killing jesus christ lay off of Ricey, you have no reason to be this suspicious.

Please explain the bolded.


we never did get the answer to this by the way.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 18:32 GMT
#1488
especially considering he went from thinking I was town then, and even more recently

"Riceykins: 65/35 Townie. He's discussed me the most out of anyone, this is something I haven't really noticed until now. He also seems to think I'm scum, but he backs those claims up with reasoning. Seems to be reasonable, though."

to wanting to lynch me possibly just because Killing brought it up and voted first.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 19:28 GMT
#1501
On May 08 2016 00:19 RiceyKins wrote:
hey look it's taken 5 days but Palmar admitted I exist.


I'm not going to point that out myself JAT as a first interaction if I didn't want it to be noticed.

also I've gotta say going through the confirmed town Mig/Marv/ and somewhat Kush none of them were convinced about you so idk where you're confirmed town is coming from on those votes Putting yourself green in those votes is some pretty strong suggestion though. I had to go over it a 3rd time to figure out what was bugging me about them lol

but oh well stuck in this situation

##vote: Etellex

with PoE, I really don't think it's Killing. And as I said before (like a week ago at this point) when Palmar put you at the same place as Marv I think that was telling.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 19:40 GMT
#1506
rofl town read and confirmed town are very different things.

On May 07 2016 20:20 marvellosity wrote:
i still don't think jat is mafia, kush.

it's not one of my super-i'm-sure-jat-is-townreads which is always right, but it's definitely stronger than my maybe-he's-town reads which usually means he's mafia.


On May 17 2016 04:09 Mig wrote:
I dont really have a better play that fazers. If one of the last mafia are ricey/killing/jat I would predict the town is going to lose


this is what you were left with from them. Yeah super town JAT. basically 100% confirmed.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 19:42 GMT
#1507
I mean look I town read you too that's fine I just said that was strong suggestion you used there.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 19:51 GMT
#1509
ah sorry I actually missed the "you" part in that last one. However no I think it's quite reasonable to be skeptical of you still at this point. I'm more than willing to accept you're town but taking things with a grain of salt isn't bad either.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 20:05 GMT
#1512
Also I should add I think Killing wanting to lynch you isn't that bad JAT. His reads are off but because he's not certain of me, and clearly isn't convinced entirely by you either I think it probably shows he doesn't know your alignment. Etellex on the other hand I'm not seeing any of that. his PoE is that Killing voted for me and he can see his win condition.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 19 2016 20:51 GMT
#1521
I wouldn't have shot shape if I knew Kush was the cop JAT, as you said mafia would know who was telling the truth about the rb. Also till somebody counter-claimed I was assuming Kush was telling the truth but I could see him fake claiming for kicks.

The fazers stuff is because I didn't want to lynch somebody without making sure, if I'm going to do it anyway I might as well make it public. Going on Etellex and voting for him is because he had done nothing to that point and was just coasting through the game (plus his horrible D1) so I was pressuring him with my vote. I was completely fine with the Palmar lynch as stated.

Ummm yeah I was iffy on Mig when he joined but town read him / wanted another opinion though. I disagree with the identity thing I don't think it's overly important but w/e.

and you and marv was me quite literally just trying to pick a fight and get you both more involved in the game.

Hope you guys make the right decision cause if I die we lose.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
Sea.KH 40
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi225
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
byalli822
x6flipin288
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo831
Hui .77
Livibee66
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 13m
Replay Cast
11h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.