• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9551 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
April 26 2016 10:51 GMT
#27
/in
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 02:31 GMT
#100
Hi everybody
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 05:04 GMT
#104
immediately trying to get attention off of yourself and towards tubesock's bad math huh Slam
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 15:43 GMT
#152
On May 04 2016 00:31 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
so you guys don't want to policy lynch palmar for not being here day 1?


I'd rather not without knowing the reason. I think Shape said he had a slow start last game and got lynched for it too?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 15:46 GMT
#159
I'm saying I want to know the policy before agreeing marv. Goes for you too Kush
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 15:53 GMT
#164
the way he said it made me think it was specific to Palmar. my mistake then Marv.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 15:58 GMT
#167
I didn't know if it was his last game or not. All he said was in JATS so I assumed it was recent but added the ? for that reason. Sorry for making it complicated.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 15:59 GMT
#168
I'm a smurf of somebody who hasn't played in a few years so yes I am a smurf.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 03 2016 16:21 GMT
#174
No big reason really. No rules against it and I'm only active on LD nowadays so wanted to keep the post count where it's at on TL lol
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 01:58 GMT
#208
I don't think bold accusations are inherently bad Fazers, but I disagree that Killing is being bold with his claims. If one of his reasons for suspecting me is saying sorry to Marv idk I find that rather weak actually and it's personal bias considering I was actually misunderstanding something and he cleared it up for me.

I also think going after Shape at this point is just plain bad. At first I thought Shape was a little too friendly with Kush and trying to parrot his opinions but after re-reading his filter that isn't really the case and I think he's made the best points out of any of us so far. So I dunno why out of everybody here he would put the two of us on a list together when honestly speaking we're on opposite ends in terms of contributions for town. That's somewhat strange.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 02:26 GMT
#211
I think it's just that I don't find him convincing Fazers. Calls me out for being non-confrontational and then half-commits to Shape and myself by saying his theory is probably dumb and he didn't really want to go into detail. I agree with you that it's good that he's trying though but I obviously disagree with his targets
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 05:19 GMT
#222
I wouldn't want to lynch Mig today just because there are other options if we're just going off people who haven't contributed at all. Dr.P would be top of my list because of his entrance into nothing. I wouldn't lynch Slam either out of those four for the same reason, he's done more than Dr.P has and I'm willing to buy Etellex being overwhelmed and I'd like to see if he's able to speak up on D2.

I'm null on Marv and JAT as well although the way they both entered the game bothers me. It seemed rehearsed and the timing was too good.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 05:45 GMT
#225
Mig hasn't said a word since the game started where Dr.P has said one thing and hasn't come back. If the discussion is about which inactive player we believe should be lynched I'll go with Dr.P because he's clearly been here and made a decision not to continue but Mig is a ? and I can deal with waiting to see. It's not a great situation either way but if we're picking between the two I'd lynch Dr.P.

And yeah I think it looks rehearsed. 18 hours into the game where neither of you have shown up "Oh man JAT hasn't posted yet he must be sick!" 5 minutes later "Ha Ha oh Marv I just came back from the doctor cause I'm sick". If you don't think that's some oddly good timing and an insane coincidence idk Considering there's almost nothing else to mention about the two of you to this point yeah its suspect. You also don't have to be lying about coming back from the doctor, it's very possible Marv knew and just waited for you to be around to put on a show.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 06:00 GMT
#233
It gets way too WIFOM if I try to base everything on that JAT, and as I said you're still Null imo it just didn't look right and it's the only thing that's even worth mentioning about you so far. Although tbh you didn't seem to find it "so funny" either which is also why I found the whole thing kind of odd.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 06:27 GMT
#246
Fair enough Slam. I just wanted to pursue it because I hadn't seen anything like that before. probably over thought it a little bit but oh well.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 13:06 GMT
#339
Hahaha the thing is Kush is completely right. I've got like 4 games played and 2 of them were newbie games with him.

That aside I was looking through filters saw Marv and JAT hadn't done jack all and figured I could pull them into the game a little bit more if I egged them on (as you are two of the names I recognize and somewhat understand to be good at this) but they had done absolutely nothing at that point aside from Marv not understanding a question mark's placement. So I went after the timing on you two both joining the game and your clairvoyance.

As for your earlier question Marv I liked Shape's posts because he was at least trying at that point or seemed to be to get people into the game.

As for knowing how you and JAT play. No clue. I recognize names but aside from Slam and Kush I've got no idea how anybody plays. Even them I have no recent knowledge but it seems fairly familiar lol
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 13:09 GMT
#343
sure but I don't remember which newbie games they are, OmniEulogy
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 13:22 GMT
#352
I'm not smurfing to hide my main. JAT asked and I answered it's that simple. I don't think it's really relevant.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 13:59 GMT
#368
On May 04 2016 15:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 15:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 15:16 Tubesock wrote:
headed out for drinks and dinner. Will be back in a few hours. In the mean time:

Towns:

Kush
Shape
Slam
Marvish
Ricey
jat

If I were to pick who to lynch of the "actives" as it were I'd take time deciding between killing and Fazer. I didnt' really like their answers but they are actually closer to null than anything. You can probably infer what I didn't like about them by some of the questions I directed at them.

for the inactives I'd lynch in this orderish

Dr Thrawn
Etellex
Mig (modkill though?)
Palmar

I don't see how ricey or shape can be in a townlist.

I have no problem with Killing so far.

I would not add Palmar to the inactivity policy lynches.

This should tell you more. Not sure if just getting there first or not seeing it...

Are you talking to me?

Yes. Indirectly enough though- I apologize.

Do you glean more than you are saying here or no?


@Slam were you trying to imply Tubesock is scummy based on town reads on myself and Shape based on how you and JAT were reading the game at the time? I'd like to know what else you were getting at here when you're around
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 04 2016 14:00 GMT
#370
Also please come back Dr.P
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 455
Hyuk 307
Leta 183
Hyun 88
Hm[arnc] 39
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft517
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1344
• Lourlo1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 43m
INu's Battles
5h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 43m
Replay Cast
16h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.