• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8014 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:24 GMT
#518
I kinda, just, want to play with palmar, like, passed the first cycle.......
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:43 GMT
#522
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


I am kinda confused.
In nut, and in the post you quoted. He gave both me and Surkit (Onegu) a scum read as well as the town read on Koshi. Yes, it was TR -> SR vs. storm, which was SR -> TR, but idk how tube decides to format his posts makes him mafia.

Also, I can't belief, I even mentioned it, but didn't think about the whole buddy thing. But add later budding me as well to the list (D2 tho)
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:47 GMT
#524
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D

Beat him then,

Also, let me read E-Guy post.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 18:49 GMT
#525
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

I am being slapped around again by grammar!

Anyways,

Anyone else you are leaning town/Scum? Even if you are not sure, post a reason of why you think X is Y.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:23 GMT
#565
Ok I am home,

@Kush, the reason I am kinda wary to a Fazer lynch, is that last game, the guy litterly had no content fulled post (sorry, Fazer, but it is true.) he kinda walked in walked out.

Going to catch up now.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#577
On May 05 2016 03:55 Mig wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 05 2016 03:43 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:24 Mig wrote:
So I have read tubesock's nutcracker and storm games.

So the questions going nowhere doesnt seem to be really alignment indicative, he did it in both games. But during his mafia game he was a lot quicker to give out his town reads.

Tube's first post as town in storm

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 25 2016 01:24 Tubesock wrote:
Good morning.

Kurumi is my biggest scum read. Seems opportunistic with the Gumdrops push. Damdred was fishing (but not for roles) and it didn't seem Gums was saying Damdred was fishing for that, but Kurumi jumps his ass. Meanwhile Ritoky ACTUALLY fishes for roles yet all Kurumi says is "very vary of Ritoky". The rest of Kurumi's posts seem nitpicky.

Tumble and Shape are forgettable and blending.

I'm going to leave Koshi at null. I'm not liking his "play" but I did like his little outburst of emotion. Although, I find it hard to believe that can't be faked.

As far as town I think my strongest TR's are Superbia, Vivax just below Jat and Rels. Damdred with a town lean.

Ritoky probably is in fact VT.

Slam I think is probably town. I am having trouble seeing the point of breadcrumbing so much if he were mafia. Why not just shut up and blow someone up? I do want to hear his explanation.



Immediately gives a scum read, lists town reads but they are secondary. He never really gives a town list again throughout the game. He also went by his own opinion and voted the guy he had a scum read on.

First post in nutcracker, immediately gives a town read and buddys up to someone. Notice he gives himself an opportunity to bandwagon his lynch target.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 15 2015 09:28 Tubesock wrote:
Hello all, sorry had a long travel couple of days and my hotel internet is pretty terrible.

Anyway, Koshi is the only one acting towny. I think he’s funny and I like his critical eye (Kusgate). I think his alternate lynch on Rels is interesting. Whether Koshi wants to lynch him or just pressure him, I think that benefits town.

I’m thinking about Shapelog. The first half of his filter I can’t help but think he’s just parroting and talking to talk. Then he has to “reread my filter” (#182 pg 10) which I think is super weird unless he’s mafia. He then talks about TT in a scummy way but ends with “null”. If he found it null, why not just say “meh, I don’t see the case” or something? Why the big post?

Sukrit is in some ways like Shapelog. But different somehow too. I personally think Koshi’s post about he’s going to be useless and then a few posts later actually delivers makes Koshi towny more than scummy. Yet, Sukrit appears driven to lynch him because he’s convinced Koshi is mafia. I will think about him more later.

No one else has done anything interesting.



He then follows up by following the bandwagon and voting rels with koshi. And later on making a large post listing his town reads

This game he immediately buddys up with kush, then buddys up to slam (putting slam on multiple town read/ no lynch lists why?) And then immediately hops on slams bandwagon and votes etellex (very similar to how he did in nutcracker as mafia) It appears his strongest mafia read is marv but he hasnt made any attempt to actually lynch him.

I am good with a tubesock lynch

##vote Tubesock


I am kinda confused.
In nut, and in the post you quoted. He gave both me and Surkit (Onegu) a scum read as well as the town read on Koshi. Yes, it was TR -> SR vs. storm, which was SR -> TR, but idk how tube decides to format his posts makes him mafia.

Also, I can't belief, I even mentioned it, but didn't think about the whole buddy thing. But add later budding me as well to the list (D2 tho)


Format thing is definitely much lesser, but if you look at how he formatted his town list as mafia it is the same way he formatted it here and different than when he formatted it in his town game. Obviously this is pretty minor though. The buddying thing is a lot stronger. As town he formed his own read and went with it, as mafia he just named a town read and bandwagoned which is what he is doing this game.

Kush- its day 1 obviously no read is 100% but I think the case against tube is stronger than anything anyone else has.

Actually, the list post (the one with the list of names, not the lynches or what not) kinda fits the bare bones of the first post. However, that wasn't his 1st post so bleh.

A course, Pretty minor, like you say.

So this kinda boils down onto buddying tactics. And comparing them to here and from scum games. Eh, Storm was crazy D1 (his post was after a dayvig shot, and kuru (my teammate) was hard tunneling Gum. If i was town, I prob. agree with Tube hardcore)

Going to database this shit.

damdred still hasn't add filters
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:36 GMT
#583
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:38 GMT
#585
On May 05 2016 05:35 Damdred wrote:
[blue] Rels has filters in his post shortly under mine soon as I get home I'll move it up to my post for easier access

My bad.

And look at me getting Mods to talk to me. Awesome.
Damdred, want to finish that text adventure we started back in devil?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:48 GMT
#598
On May 05 2016 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.

So who do we lynch in your opinion?

E-Guy is ok. There are things that make me think he is scum. I just hate voting a newcomer off tho. But mafia is mafia.

The things that stick out to me is his apologist tone and some excuses.
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

On May 05 2016 01:11 Etellex wrote:
Hey guys, I apologize for not posting nearly enough. I didn't expect there to be this much activity in terms of discussion, making me pretty overwhelmed. I'm going to take an hour or so later today to catch up on reading the thread so I can get a proper grasp on what's going on in the game. Again, I am very sorry for my inactivity and I will fill everything I can to both check and post to the thread more often from here on out. Cheers.

On May 05 2016 03:51 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:30 Fazers wrote:
@Shapelog: He makes better reads than I do

@Etellex: I stated a few pages back that 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM I am working (full time) so while I am on a computer, my time to browse TL is quite limited. Also, welcome to the game! :D


Thank you for the welcome and explanation. I'm also in a bit of a fragmented schedule so I'm sort of scrambling for any evidence on anyone to base an informed vote off of.

On May 04 2016 13:44 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 13:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On May 04 2016 13:37 Etellex wrote:
I'm not posting because I've been incompetent. I've not been sure what or when to post because I'm not familiar with this particular format of mafia.

What format are you familiar with then? Video?


I'm familiar with casualized forms of Mafia like Town of Salem where there's a lot less reading into what people say and more logic/evidence. I've been quiet because I'm at a loss for what to go off of for suspicion.


On May 04 2016 13:37 Etellex wrote:
I'm not posting because I've been incompetent. I've not been sure what or when to post because I'm not familiar with this particular format of mafia.


In the same Guide I told him to read (XXX anal. by Ver) and something i read countless times now (improving my game or at least trying to) it details how scum (especially first timers) are more prone to being sorry, and using excuses and stuff like that. That basically, is his entire filter in a nutshell.
He also said he didn't have a lot of time, so he needed to vote.
On May 05 2016 04:00 Etellex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:49 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 03:28 Etellex wrote:
I've made some observations but I'm very inexperienced so take them with a grain of salt, I suppose, and don't interpret them as accusations.

Faze seems to be jumping around a bit in what our whom he discusses and dropping a lot of conversations.

Mig is either town or very good scum, and from his somewhat pushy and productive tone I'm leaning town.

I am being slapped around again by grammar!

Anyways,

Anyone else you are leaning town/Scum? Even if you are not sure, post a reason of why you think X is Y.


Kush is posting a lot but not making any significant points, almost in a distracting manner. Not enough to warrant a vote on its own but Kush is definitely my top suspect.

I do not really understand this post looking back. Kush is top suspect for him, so top scum, yet he does not want to vote off top scum. Especially when he needs to vote apparently ASAP.

Outside of that, the lurker Dr. Pepper I could lynch. Currently reviewing some people and reading filters.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#604
On May 05 2016 05:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
On May 05 2016 05:32 Tubesock wrote:
Yeah, you'd think his partners would be trying to give him posts or some reads or something.

No,
Not the team/coach WIFOM.

That was the bane of town during newbie XIX.

I mean yeah. they could of give him something or even pointed out let's say killing, told him to scum read him etc. and when it looks like killing won't be fallen off, off scum. Might explain some things about his play tbh but this is Tinfoil.

I feel like keeping him alive for further posts to read VS lynching him now would be better IMO.


what?


Everyone TR me because of how dumb and how ridiculous scummy I was, because apparently, the coach (slam) or my teammates should of stopped me.

I litterly claimed to having a mafia agenda that game (not knowing that I was), and got TR for it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:51 GMT
#606
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock

Wait what happen to your own on Kush?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#609
How many votes is that now on tube? 4 or 5?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:53 GMT
#614
On May 05 2016 05:52 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
ill vote anyone to save Tubesock because i townread him now for reasons I cannot presently enumerate.

I would like to vote thrawn or etellex

Didn't you just say you didn't want him to get lynched? And now you want him dead over Tubesock?

THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ANYMORE>

MY PREDICTION BECAME TRUE!
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:57 GMT
#626
I like my read on Etellex more tbh.

I also will find it extramely ironic if he is scum here, and I caught him on things based off of the guide I told him to read.
##Vote: Etellex
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:58 GMT
#628
On May 05 2016 05:56 Tubesock wrote:
GG.

Mig are you into airplanes? Is that your handle?

Tho,

I do hate this post for several reasons......
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 20:59 GMT
#634
On May 05 2016 05:57 Mig wrote:
I am sticking on tube after his gg post

Hmmmm.

Debating on changing
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 04 2016 21:23 GMT
#643
That sucks balls.

Second time that guy got lynched D1 as town.

I am about to post a game, so I am going to be AFK for a bit while I write up OP. BRB
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 14:09 GMT
#668
On May 05 2016 21:10 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 20:12 RiceyKins wrote:
Distracts both Kush and Tube with something trivial and continues to not actually contribute by arguing with them for a bit. I dunno then calls me out on being mafia before voting for Tube because Tube calls him out (for a second time) for doing nothing before proceeding to go afk after placing his vote on Tube and doesn't come back till the lynch is over.

like... what?




To be fair, you can't really be distracted from doing nothing.

Yes you can,

Don't be silly.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 14:15 GMT
#669
Before I forget,
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 10:31 Fazers wrote:
To address your questions:

I want to lynch Killing possibly, he's making a bit of noise. I guess activity is pretty good early on to form
initiative, but a lot of bold accusations imo.

I don't care about people who are inactive in this game so far. It's been a little quiet.

I have a strong opinion about Shapelog - imo he's a strong player from my observations. Thus I will not vote to lynch him on Day 1. However, that may change as days pass.

Your first post of content on TL. Gratz.

Keeping your options on me open I see. Idk, how I am a strong player, but w/e. What Necessary is your opinion on me (I am guessing it relates to the game, and is not he is a strong player)

But also gj. Most of the time, as scum, I just get a free pass. However, by the laws of pushing, you will now be forced to read me at EOD (deadline) today.

About Killing,

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2016 11:09 Fazers wrote:
Yeah I was just throwing it out there. I don't actually have any determination to make sure Killing gets lynched. However, why are the accusations not bold? He's making reads off such little information. He even admits he may sound like an idiot for not like a few posters on his list...it's baseless.

Activity and making reads though is definitely awesome on his part though!

Technically it is not, it is a feel read. Basically a feel read can be true or false, and as a video mafia player, it makes sense for him to be doing so.

I kinda do not understand your read on him as well. As you say something you like from him, yet are sus. of him. And kinda do the same thing he did, which is what you find sus. in him.

Since I forgot, Fazer, you must now answer this. What is your current read on me, and anyone else that you feel you want to mention?
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
May 05 2016 15:43 GMT
#670
Woah guys... Calm Down here.

I just got back from class, and at this rate, I will be buried by y'alls posts.

Filter time.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1001
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
Doublelift4500
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Other Games
summit1g11423
JimRising 701
C9.Mang0282
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 31m
Replay Cast
22h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.