• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:36
CEST 18:36
KST 01:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 11 2016 11:34 GMT
#1250
I could see Kush fake claiming / claiming here on a whim equally lol
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 11 2016 21:09 GMT
#1283
Lmao Mig. the plan is to bore us all to death clearly.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 11 2016 21:48 GMT
#1287
not for life Mig

anyway why Slam over Etellex? not that I disagree. the more I look it the more it seems Slam attempted to get the vote off Palmar and on to Etellex + Palmar's weird buddying up with him (Etellex) and the way Etellex looked at it and thought about it made some kind of sense to me so.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 11 2016 21:58 GMT
#1288
I'll say yes to that
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 11 2016 22:58 GMT
#1293
On May 12 2016 07:47 Etellex wrote:
Can someone explain how cop works? I've been searching around for like an hour and I can't find any info. kush said that "killing came back town which means nothing" and I have no idea what that means.


the cop can check one persons role each night (think sheriff). Godfather comes back to the cop as town if he checks him so now that only the godfather is left the cop's skill isn't very useful because everybody will return the night check town to them.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 12 2016 13:14 GMT
#1314
yeah I'm not buying our cop not counterclaiming kush if he was lying about that.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 12 2016 20:27 GMT
#1354
I'm surprised you haven't told us nobody counter claimed Kush because it's a vig not a cop yet Slam.

Also JAT the hell are you on about?

On May 13 2016 02:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Something weird is going on this game. Prior to today noone besides Mig really expressed any strong desire to kill slam over let's say Fazers/Etellex. And now everyone is just showing up to vote slam and leave and somehow he is #1 on everyones list.


So by this I assume you mean Killing. Cause up to this point in the thread it's Mig and Killing. I asked Mig why Slam over Etellex but agreed with the sentiment because I'm less sure about Etellex but aside from that. Fazers switched to Etellex.

Honestly atm I see it most likely that the last scum is between Slam and Fazers and maybe Etellex although I've changed my mind quite a bit about him but those are the only three. Killing imo is town. JAT imo is town. Mig town. Kush town. I'm town.

I'm waiting for Slam to say ha ha it was all a joke Kush cmon man ofc you're town and try to lynch Etellex again though.
or he is the cop and he's just being a dick
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 12 2016 20:27 GMT
#1355
On May 13 2016 05:22 Etellex wrote:
Wait, is it nighttime right now? Serious question, I lost track.


rofl it's day right now.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 12 2016 20:38 GMT
#1357
we've still got 24~ hours
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 13 2016 16:39 GMT
#1380
##vote: Alakaslam

I think he just gave up with that Kush thing. I dunno.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 13 2016 22:43 GMT
#1396
well I guess Slam just wanted out. Unless he honestly thought Kush was fake claiming and nobody countered which is still stupid.

hmmm
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 14 2016 00:04 GMT
#1400
I'm not sure honestly. Etellex definitely could be the last one but at the same time I could be totally wrong. His first vote on tubesock looked pretty bad. He didn't really look into it himself and just tagged onto somebody else. He's been town reading me or at least defending me for almost a week now which again is kind of strange.

In your opinion is it just inexperience driving him to his conclusions? Cause I'm somewhat leaning towards that right now but it's not really telling of his alignment. I'm willing to bet he'd be playing the same way as both mafia and town at this point which throws me off.

On May 13 2016 08:49 Etellex wrote:
So the consensus is that it's either me or Slam? If that's the case then I may as well vote for him.

##Vote: Alakaslam


I guess this bothers me. There's one scum left but rather than give opinions on any other players or try to reason it with a process of elimination he goes for a him or me reason to vote, but again given everything so far it actually fits how he's been playing.

I'll say again currently I think it's between Etellex and Fazers but the complete lack of play from Palmar and DrP/Sandroba could easily have let somebody come in late into D1 and start to bus them so I want to make sure Mig isn't pulling one over on us. I think JAT is town, you're cop, I know I'm town.

We should look at the Shape kill though with Slam flipping town. If Etellex really didn't understand what cop did and was trying to look it up and knows you were RB'd N1 as you claim I think he would have shot you. No way of knowing that but I would have. lol

so I guess that's a long way of saying I think I'm leaning more towards Fazers than Etellex atm. Fazers has also been on Etellex all game, would Palmar implicate Etellex as well as scum? He soft defended him almost every time he brought him up and eventually just

On May 07 2016 19:55 Palmar wrote:
Which post is actually scummy jat?

Btw, Etellex is now my new friend. I don't trust slam as much.

Also, someone somewhere said I was townreading marv on day 1. That's not really true, I just prefer to not call him mafia until I have a reason to to make my life easier.

Killing still sounds overly hostile and annoyed. he's probably mafia.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 14 2016 00:27 GMT
#1402
who do you think is left who you think could be mafia Etellex?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 14 2016 01:50 GMT
#1404
I guess I forgot to mention but I also don't think Killing is the last one. He's made some good points, I think he's actually tried to look into people and why they are behaving the way they are. Basically I think he's been scum hunting while he's around.

RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 14 2016 22:41 GMT
#1410
alright well lets make sure we get this right today.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 15 2016 03:57 GMT
#1413
well nothing like giving up with more than a full day to go to change the minds of the people.

JAT what do you think the chances are of Mig being the last mafia and just bussing the hell out of Palmar and Sandroba?
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 15 2016 12:30 GMT
#1416
that's a fair point on the Shape kill. I wouldn't expect Mig to do that either. As far as Mig going mia is concerned he did mention it so at least it's not just an unannounced absence during the weekend.
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 15 2016 13:35 GMT
#1418
I had to go back and check as well.

Also I might be mia for most of today as I'm writing the recap for Epicenter and the finals are today but I'll try to check in between the games and hope the finals don't go longer than 5 hours lol

Fazers can you lay out in detail why you think Etellex is the last mafia? I know you've said it since d1 but

On May 06 2016 05:12 Fazers wrote:
@Mig, Unlike Etellex, who posted


Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:49 Etellex wrote:
I'm not too afraid to post, I just don't have any new information to present. Furthermore, I have a tight schedule and this is going to have to be my last post and thus I am forced to cast my vote now. I trust Mig's judgment and arguments. See you tomorrow.

##vote: tubesock


I didn't want to vote for Tubesock without reason. At that point in time, he was clearly going to be the one to be lynched with how much time was left. I feel Etellex vote is based simply by following the majority. Scum blending in with town?


this isn't much of a reason considering

On May 09 2016 06:50 Fazers wrote:
##Sandroba

RIP marv - thanks for your contributions. Although you didnt' like my filters :'(


On May 12 2016 23:22 Fazers wrote:
I'm not cop rofl but really, ##vote Alakslam


On May 13 2016 02:02 Fazers wrote:
^ I wouldn't mind Etellex first, actually. He's been on my list to lynch since he first started posting.

##unvote

##vote Etellex

RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 16 2016 01:55 GMT
#1419
alright well good stuff

##Vote: Fazers

Mig hopefully you're around tomorrow before the lynch and we can get your thoughts on this stuff
RiceyKins
Profile Joined April 2016
Canada106 Posts
May 16 2016 17:03 GMT
#1432
yeah I agree. I think we've got it though.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem384
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 384
IndyStarCraft 181
Railgan 72
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53721
Shuttle 2793
Horang2 522
BeSt 481
Larva 337
ggaemo 202
Soma 167
Mind 154
Dewaltoss 119
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
Last 85
hero 62
Zeus 57
Killer 45
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2910
Dendi1596
420jenkins433
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
fl0m4264
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2080
Khaldor1369
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK15
Other Games
FrodaN1787
singsing1743
B2W.Neo1003
byalli936
Beastyqt732
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS175
Hui .154
KnowMe133
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick925
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3699
League of Legends
• Nemesis2707
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV230
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 24m
Replay Cast
6h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 24m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.